It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is everyone ready for the FBI Director to say the Russian Conspiracies are BS on Monday?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I love Democrats. 1 Minute they love the FBI Director for letting Hillary go scot free despite getting a verbal indictment and then the next moment are calling for him to be fired because he announced the discovery of new emails sent to such a close sexual predator friend whose last name is just hilarious the Weiners. After officially closing the case during his Congressional Testimony but also said he would reopen the case if they found new evidence pertaining to the case.

Comey set to testify on Capitol Hill on Russia, hacking, wiretapping

FBI Director James Comey is set to testify Monday before a House committee investigating Russian activities during the 2016 presidential election, amid expectations he’ll provide long-awaited answers and evidence on that issue and whether President Trump was indeed wiretapped

We will finally get the long awaited "Evidence" that the big bad Russians caused Hillary to lose. O and I have no doubts Trump Tower wasn't Wiretapped because if it wasn't then how on Earth did Flynn who was in Trump Tower get his phone monitored without his knowledge and THEN leaked?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Good thread, I'll be keeping track.

S+F
edit on 19-3-2017 by Arnie123 because: Clean up

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Good thread, I'll be keeping track.

S+F

i have off tomorrow from work so i will be watching that chit with popcorn in hand.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It's pretty much confirmed that they found nothing but they were all told to keep quiet about it but the interesting part was how they reacted on social media. It was very telling and oh boy they got spooked big time. There is going to be a big reveal but nah i'm not spoiling the surprise. Just enjoy the show.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

No - I don't need the FBI Director to reiterate that the Russians did not interfere in the elections or tamper with voting machines.

Just like I don't need reminding that Trump was asked if he would accept the results of the election.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Personally I'm looking forward to any mention of 'wiretapping' on the part of former president Barack Obama.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Speaking of which, is there a time? I didn't recall one in the cite.

Interesting piece,

“The president doesn’t go and physically wiretap something,” he said. “But the other issue out there is the unmasking of names, the leaking of names. That happened to [former National Security Adviser] Michael Flynn. The concern we have is: Are there any other surveillance activities in the unmasking of names?”

Perhaps they will rule that Obama didn't wiretap anything, but that something else all too sinister is going on? maybe I'm just interpreting it wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
CNN hedged their bets tonight by saying if COMEY doesn't hang Trump on Monday, he might do so on March 30th, when he testifies before some other committee. Apparently there are 2 committees looking for wrong-doing by Russians/Trump/Obama.

link   
It dont matter what he says. No ones gonna believe him. Known crook and liar. But i do believe trump about everything. Hes a political rock star

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

No - I don't need the FBI Director to reiterate that the Russians did not interfere in the elections or tamper with voting machines.

Just like I don't need reminding that Trump was asked if he would accept the results of the election.

They should have reserved that question for Hillary who kept her supporters waiting past like 4 am in the morning and was 2 hours late to her loser speech.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I want to know who to thank for getting the Podesta/Clinton/DNC e-mails to Wiki-leaks.

link   
The real info is classified anyway.

No way they publish anything in public.

All we will see is confirm/deny at the same time.

link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Personally I'm looking forward to any mention of 'wiretapping' on the part of former president Barack Obama.

Same here. And I have no doubts the Democrats will be asking the Wiretapping questions while Republicans asking about the non existent Russian influence

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I want to know who to thank for getting the Podesta/Clinton/DNC e-mails to Wiki-leaks.

Seth Rich.

R.I.P.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

If there's no Russian conspiracy or connection, then the MSM, CNN in particular, are screwed.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN hedged their bets tonight by saying if COMEY doesn't hang Trump on Monday, he might do so on March 30th, when he testifies before some other committee. Apparently there are 2 committees looking for wrong-doing by Russians/Trump/Obama.

Committee chairman says no collusion.

Based on "everything I have up to this morning - no evidence of collusion," by Trump's team and Moscow, Representative Devin Nunes, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, told Fox News.

This will not stop the left and their renewed love for tin
hit conspiracy theories though...count on it.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

If there's no Russian conspiracy or connection, then the MSM, CNN in particular, are screwed.

They won't let things like facts get in the way of their attacks.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Agreed. Plus there whole Trump is a Russian Tax Dodger conspiracy was blown straight out of the water when it was discovered on LIVE TV he paid more taxes than Obama, Bernie, and Buffet. That was just a epic fail.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
I love Democrats. 1 Minute they love the FBI Director for letting Hillary go scot free despite getting a verbal indictment and then the next moment are calling for him to be fired because he announced the discovery of new emails sent to such a close sexual predator friend whose last name is just hilarious the Weiners. After officially closing the case during his Congressional Testimony but also said he would reopen the case if they found new evidence pertaining to the case.

Comey set to testify on Capitol Hill on Russia, hacking, wiretapping

FBI Director James Comey is set to testify Monday before a House committee investigating Russian activities during the 2016 presidential election, amid expectations he’ll provide long-awaited answers and evidence on that issue and whether President Trump was indeed wiretapped

We will finally get the long awaited "Evidence" that the big bad Russians caused Hillary to lose. O and I have no doubts Trump Tower wasn't Wiretapped because if it wasn't then how on Earth did Flynn who was in Trump Tower get his phone monitored without his knowledge and THEN leaked?
will he also say how trump is full of # and Obama never wiretapped him and he is the king of fake news?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Btw it's not a coincidence that 4chan is currently flooded by i guess they call it shill threads or something. That site has developed it's own language and it's not easy to decipher. I won't participate though. I'm just a lurker.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join