It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow self imploded

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
24h after illegaly releasing Trump tax returns her ratings went down by almost 35% , and it keeps going down. I expect her to resign.

It is clear she was setup by the Trump administration but she was stupid enough to ILLEGALY make these records public so she deserves what is coming.

May this serve as a lesson to other left wing and right wing media. Going against the law can cost you a lot.

This woman just killed her career.

edit on 19-3-2017 by Milehigh because: (no reason given)

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
edit on Mon Mar 20 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: TITLE CORRECTION....this is NOT the MUD PIT

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

I ain't buying any of this. LIES!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Do these kind of shows not have a boat load of staff? It seems nobody dared to interfere with her political suicide mission.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I don't understand why the producer didn't use his/her head for something more than a hat rack that day.

Remember liberals do know everything. So perhaps she was warned but knew it all.
edit on 19-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
She Vaz followingk her orderz.

Bonus money is good.

edit on Mar-19-2017 by xuenchen because: msnbc

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe SNL could do a skit of her applying for a job at Infowars

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The lefts answer to Alex Jones, Rachel Maddow has no place in intelligent discourse.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Do liberals eat their own?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You just had to go there, didn't you?!?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Stay gold Rachael, stay gold.

If not, you can always paint the fence!

edit on 19-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

This is actually sad in my opinion. I'm right wing but hate to see someone implode like she has. But her own fault not to examine the returns beforehand was just stupid.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Sad a news team, the head of which making multi-millions per year, too stupid to actually read the thing over the course of a day plus, and just run with the conjecture it came packaged in, after months of smearing all opposition as "FAKE NEWS", and now any such maljournalist should be pitied?

Medical malpractice doctors, do you pity them when people get hurt and or killed?

I dont.

It's time scum meet the real world all the rest of us have to live in, the world they've helped create / maintain over us.

Malpractice ala MSM:

edit on 19-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

This is actually sad in my opinion.

I could almost go there with you. But then I remember she lied to us. Lied to us all. And profited.

Let her burn.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I could almost go there with you. But then I remember she lied to us. Lied to us all. And profited.

Let her burn.

I seem to have this problem which my family hates and I don't understand. I seem to feel the pain and have empathy for those who are being hurt, whether their own fault or not. Just call me weird.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Let her burn.

I seem to have this problem which my family hates and I don't understand. I seem to feel the pain and have empathy for those who are being hurt, whether their own fault or not. Just call me weird.
it means you have a higher emotional intelligence than average. I bet you can also easly read people.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Im sure they did read it and thought to themselves that regardless of what happens she would be hailed as the best investigative reporter out there for getting her hands on the documents trump mailed her.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I know this is a strong term but... I actually HATE this woman.

I will never stop laughing when I watch the YouTube compilation of her laughing of the idea of Trump being President for months before he won, followed by the video on the night he won!! HA!! that was pure gold!

Watching her get the smug grin wiped of her face was amazing

edit on 19/3/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I have empathy too, believe it or not. I also have something of a photographic memory. The countless numbers of images of people blown into pieces I've seen in my little effort, I dont forget. I also have an uncanny ability to visualize vast and complex 'numbers'.

FACT: Hillary & Obama triggered the civil war in Syria. Millions of lives devastated, approaching half a million reported as DEAD.

Where was Rachael Macchio on this? Oh, it was Russia's fault the CIA sent in Al Qaeda as a merc force to blow the place up, and it was Russia's fault their decades old ally withstood the ordeal thus 'creating' a quagmire for Obama, Hillary, CIA, etc. Oh, and it's now Trump's fault for seeing through the folly of it.

In my book, these people with this kind of access, expected insights, they're collaborators. The fact that this war criminal collaborator stuff just flies, oh but botch a report on some inconsequential tax returns is what might kill a career, that's the tragedy here.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Let her burn.

I can't call you names. My wife can't kick somebody when they're down either ... even if they deserve it ... even if it's a horror movie and they're the bad guy that's about to regain their feet behind your back. LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join