It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Community / TRUMP "Russia Contacts / Leaking Press" lets call it even

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So you were hurt and now choose to never be hurt again angle, gotcha.

smh, ok relda.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

You should be a REAL AMERICAN and give him a chance and support OUR PRESIDENT.

I'll call him "My President" when the "libtard" "snowflake" "commie" "sjw" "feminazi" and the other insults end.

Deal?

Until then Trump's my "Cheeto Jesus"
edit on 19-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Trump will never be impeached and to talk about it demonstrates under developed political mind.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: galien8

The nice women you are chatting with are really dudes

What? Chatting where about what?

I mean everyone can have a nice photo of someone else in their profile, from a film, or a video clip, etc, which suggests its the persons avatar (him or her itself)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Had the current President supported the previous one when he was in office, he might have earned the benefit of the doubt.

What are you talking about? the previous administration campaigned with Hillary, this makes no sense. Unless you mean the new administration is wrong because it isn't like the last one, but what is the point of elections if all we did was fall into line every FOUR to EIGHT years?

Unfortunately, Trump and the Republicans did everything they could to hobble Obama every chance they got, instead of supporting him whenever they could, so don't deserve the support of Americans. Support and Respect is earned, and they haven't done anything to earn either.

Is that so? again, what of the previous administration? let me guess, they did no wrong in your eyes?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sure, at the very least he is "cheeto jesus".
edit on 19-3-2017 by Arnie123 because: added info

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Trump will never be impeached and to talk about it demonstrates under developed political mind.

is that you granny?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Before we (as a nation) do anything else. . . can we please stop the fantasizing of assassinating Trump and raping of his wife?

I know.

Free speech is beautiful, and I'm only asking here.

Just asking.

Fell of the wagon lately?

I've got a helmet you can lend, maybe a straight jacket?

Because that's next level BS, worthy of a SS visit I'd imagine. I'm not buying it.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Except the entire basis for your argument, the tapping of phones at Trump Tower, NEVER HAPPENED.

Who Said?! LOL DO you go with everything they tell you? Does something having not really every happened stop "them" from going on and on?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Clearly. Maybe in 4 years he will be defeated by a democrat, but impeachment talk at this point is nothing more than being a sore loser and a misguided elitist-controlled puppet. Anyone who actually believes Trump is going to be impeached, and who isn't just trolling, has brain damage. Please seek medical help immediately.
edit on 19-3-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Before we (as a nation) do anything else. . . can we please stop the fantasizing of assassinating Trump and raping of his wife?

I know.

Free speech is beautiful, and I'm only asking here.

Just asking.

Fell of the wagon lately?

I've got a helmet you can lend, maybe a straight jacket?

Because that's next level BS, worthy of a SS visit I'd imagine. I'm not buying it.

I'm just asking for it to stop.

I'm not censoring anyone who actually posts these things.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Except the entire basis for your argument, the tapping of phones at Trump Tower, NEVER HAPPENED.

It was done covertly.

No paperwork.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You are correct. Snoop did not actually kill/murder someone in his video.

Bravo.

I think it is the fantasy that gets their juices flowing the most.
Very strange mindset.

Yeah. I remember how much the leftist celebs loved calling young Barron Trump mentally-handicapped and a serial killer.
They're class acts.

A few weird noes did that and it was done in 4 Chan by the alt rights too. They don;t seem to care who they make fun of.

Name the 'leftist celebs'. Besides Rosie O'Donnell who mentioned a passing mention that his expressions matched her own autistic child.

Maybe 4Chan were just making a social statement. All seems pretty sick to me, but I thought you were in to that stuff?

Into sick stuff, no. Into artists sharing ideas in music videos without pitchin a fit, yes.

Don't be silly, 4chan was just a social statement. It was a warning to Obama and the people.
Anyway, I haven't asked you. How are you feeling after 60 days of your new President? Going well so far, it seems.

Going even worse that I expected. Tearing apart any good things that were done by democrats and republicans alike in 2 decades and he's not done. Even after he hurts the poor and the elderly, he is going to try to reorganize the entire government. When he loses the next election, the new President will have a big job ahead of him. Debt, people without health insurance, people without civil rights, unwanted children to pay for. Debtor prisons. more private prisons. High consumer prices to to import tarrifs. We will all be exceptionally screwed.

People without civil rights?
Debtor prisons?
Unwanted children?
Typical Leftist fearmongering....if you believe that sh*t, you need to get out more.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

As an American citizen, you do. He IS YOUR PRESIDENT. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I am staunch in saying he is not MY President. Not exactly proud, that isn't the word. I am not embarrassed, though.

You can be as staunch as you like. He is your President, but as you like fantasies, I guess another one won't hurt.

I do not HAVE to claim his as mine. I am not sure why you don't understand this concept. I may have ideas that he is not legitimately the President. Ideas that are too late to do anything about. He will not go past 4 years, I will be surprised if he makes it past 1.5 years.

You are right, you don't have to claim anything. Your claims, be they confirmations or denials, won't change the reality that Trump is your President. I guess the Russian collusion angle was some hope for you, so I understand why you are clinging to it.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Well he tried to destroy our current health care system and pass a ridiculous budget in the same week. So it's a number of things really.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Fake Story , Fake News , Fake Fakers in the Intelligence Community Equals N-O-T-H-I-N-G ...........

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

In his own words...slightly extrapolated

"LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!"

Sorry, I am ranting in a public conspiracy forum. I do apologize.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

If someone can be impeached *(acquitted)* because he lies about a blowjob,

I don't think it takes brain damage to see that someone who lies as a matter of fact, may one day be impeached.

But I digress, this is just my wishful thinking.

Sorry y'all, continue your political debate
edit on 20-3-2017 by sunkuong because: can't sleep, GRAMMAR NAZI clowns will eat me

edit on 20-3-2017 by sunkuong because: again, GRAMMAR Nazis...and one more beer

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Melt down at the White House.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Melt down at the White House.

Are you using the Whitehouse for your echo chamber these days?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join