It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erdogan: "Europeans Would Revive The Gas Chambers If They Weren't Ashamed"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Turkey's wanna be Dictator is throwing a temper tantrum because sovereign nations won't go along with his plan to be "Leader For Life". Europe better wake up as their nations have been flooded with people who are being told in their Turkish and Saudi sponsored mosques to not assimilate!

www.zerohedge.com...

On Sunday Erdogan once again compared Europe with the Nazis, and accused Angela Merkel of engaging “Nazi practices", he escalated dramatically when he said that Europeans “would revive gas chambers” if they weren't ashamed."

Speaking at yet another demonstration in Istanbul on Sunday, where he rallied support for a 'Yes' vote in Turkey's upcoming constitutional referendum, Erdogan said Europe’s “masquerade ball” is over: saying the “struggle” against his country has reached a new level, Erdogan slammed European nations, particularly Germany and the Netherlands, for their “Nazi regulations” as they revealed “the hatred they have accumulated for years against our country, our nation or even against all Muslims on TV screens and newspaper headlines every day.”

Erdogan then stunned listeners when he compared treatment of Turks to Jews during the Second World War, when he said “if [Europeans] weren’t ashamed, they would revive the gas chambers,” he said quoted by the Hurriyet Daily News.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

The Turkish government has sent 970 clerics — most of whom do not speak German — to lead 900 mosques in Germany that are controlled by a branch of the Turkish government's Directorate for Religious Affairs. Turkish clerics in Germany are effectively Turkish civil servants who do the bidding of the Turkish government.

Erdogan has repeatedly warned Turkish immigrants not to assimilate into German society. During a trip to Berlin in November 2011, Erdogan declared: "Assimilation is a violation of human rights."

The move comes amid revelations that the Turkish government is paying the salaries of nearly 1,000 conservative imams in Germany who are leading mosques across the country. In addition, Saudi Arabia recently pledged to finance the construction of 200 mosques in Germany to serve migrants there.

edit on 19-3-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

Erdogan: "Assimilation is a violation of human rights." In February 2011, Erdogan told a crowd of more than 10,000 Turkish immigrants in Düsseldorf: "We are against assimilation. No one should be able to rip us away from our culture and civilization."

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

hes butt hurt that he'll never be able to join Europe.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Only for Turks who did # that wold make a Nazi blush. # yo guilt trip.

Our ways are incompatible.

Deal w it chubbs.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey Erdogan
This dude is just annoying as hell but if he wins on April then the world is in big trouble. Are the social media warriors scared of him? Hey listen(in my best navi voice impression) here is your new target come and get it. *whistles* *throwsabone*

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Seriously !! All Religion should be banned / outlawed, then the world can concentrate on real issues.

I doubt any country in the EU actually wants Turkey to join, but the eurocrats want their territory and army.

Anyway this is just another staged distraction, i'll get my popcorn.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yes, it's all rather familiar actually.

Every time I read about Mr Erdogan, pictured above, I am reminded of another psychotic megalomaniac, pictured below.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So speaks the man whose country has the Armenian genocide in its past.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Maybe they should if they keep getting uppity huh? JOKE JOKE.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Too bad America doesn't suffer from this shame. Dark days ahead who knows how far past the mark the crazies will take things if not overcombed...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So speaks the man whose country has the Armenian genocide in its past.

You can add the Kurds to the list pretty soon. I have no problem if my country saves them before this idiot decides to do something about them.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What else do you expect from a Muslim, excuse me, a "moderate" Muslim.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I am more concerned about Erdogan seizing control of nuclear weapons in NATO military bases in Turkey. That stuff is scary especially in the hands of a Radical Islamist like him.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Turkey's wanna be Dictator is throwing a temper tantrum because sovereign nations won't go along with his plan to be "Leader For Life". Europe better wake up as their nations have been flooded with people who are being told in their Turkish and Saudi sponsored mosques to not assimilate!

I see some of this was 2011 in Germany. This is desperate actions from a desperate man. I spent a good while in Germany, enough to know that that those Turks were industrious, hard working and happy enough to do that and well paid for those that didn't have their own business, those that did have a business, just as content if not more, friendly and humourous as well. Erdogan is just doing a cheap shot, because he knows that thousands of Turks have been in Germany happily since the end of WW2, and is attempting to disrupt their way of life. I don't think he will talk down those older generations so much as perhaps the younger ones who may have went to Germany more recently, if you see where I'm going.
However he is dangerous, the recent revolt was strange to say the least, a big close down of highways, while the traffic still moved, as did air traffic continue. Best guess here is that he was just talking to those that supported him at a rally in the hope that his kind of talk would make waves abroad as well as at home...does that sound familiar?
So if we are even the least bit rational, you can be sure that Erdogan has completely cocked up any chance of being a part of the EU by his talk alone, and not even recently. He won't bear the consequence, but his industrious people will.
edit on 19-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I am more concerned about Erdogan seizing control of nuclear weapons in NATO military bases in Turkey. That stuff is scary especially in the hands of a Radical Islamist like him.

I would hope that after the last "issue" there where that fear was public that we would be smart enough to remove them.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here is how I see it right now. Turkey is playing both sides.
1. NATO invading Turkey becomes inevitable.
2. Turkey hopes Russia to help.
3. Even if Russia doesn't help, major false flag attacking Russia after NATO takes over Turks.
4. WW3 happens.

The West plays two games. One against Neutral and another against Russo-Sino Alliance.

Those of neutral countries will have to choose an alliance. Most will side with US due to US force blockade, unless of course forced to allow Russian-Chinese army to pass through, those would most likely be the countries closest/next to them. Probably except India.

Those who choose to side with US gets taken over after the war or becomes a never ending warzone such as mid-east.

Don't expect good soldiers coming home because they are front liners(cannon fodders).

US civilian becomes greatly confuse when military comes back with major lockdown against its own citizens or possible massive race war and extermination of other countries citizens.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yes the younger ones are his acolytes and the refugee crisis didn't help. Erdogan is busy adding more fuel to the fire with every chance he gets. There is no doubt in my mind that he is going to win.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Your ATS link goes back to me saying a lot of UK papers look like tabloids and right above your like is 'Nicole Kidman exposes breasts' and below is 'woman flaunts tiny shorts in social experiment'. This was the Express.

You probably shouldn't link to there.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
What else do you expect from a Muslim, excuse me, a "moderate" Muslim.

That is an ridiculous statement.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

From that link:
www.al-monitor.com...

This is because the state’s control of religion in Turkey is so strict that the status of mosques may appear controversial.All imams in Turkey are civil servants, and they are appointed to these mosques by the Religious Affairs Directorate, which is operating under the authority of the prime minister's office.

If a religious institution would like to train its own clergymen, this is not possible for any religious community in Turkey. Imams (Muslim clerics) must attend a religious school and be employed by the Religious Affairs Directorate. The directorate has absolute power to appoint any imam to any mosque, and the congregation has no say in this

The Turkish government has sent 970 clerics — most of whom do not speak German — to lead 900 mosques in Germany that are controlled by a branch of the Turkish government's Directorate for Religious Affairs. Turkish clerics in Germany are effectively Turkish civil servants who do the bidding of the Turkish government.

Erdogan has repeatedly warned Turkish immigrants not to assimilate into German society. During a trip to Berlin in November 2011, Erdogan declared: "Assimilation is a violation of human rights."

The move comes amid revelations that the Turkish government is paying the salaries of nearly 1,000 conservative imams in Germany who are leading mosques across the country. In addition, Saudi Arabia recently pledged to finance the construction of 200 mosques in Germany to serve migrants there.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The Western world pivot against Turkey continues.

Once the NeoCons and Democrats are exposed for what they are and The west can patch up relations with Russia.
Speaking of being exposed a great example is McCain calling R. Paul a Russian Agent in The Senate.

Turkey wants to hold the mantle for the Defender of the Islamic Faith, They can't be part of the west and hold that mantle.
They will pivot towards the other arab countries.

Erdogan is trying to stir up unrest in Europe. This is the exact thing we have been warning people about. At minimal it's a great way to justify the police state. West Europe didnt have the crime to need a US style police force until now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join