It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roll Tide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yall need more bathrooms though!

Lol.

True words of wisdom

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman
That exchange between your mate and NS is one of the funniest things I've read in a while. Loved it!

And hats off to your mate for doing such a great job of protecting that young lady.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
That exchange between your mate and NS is one of the funniest things I've read in a while. Loved it!

Im glad to hear that you enjoyed it

And hats off to your mate for doing such a great job of protecting that young lady.

He thinks it might of been the other way around.
He may have saved NS.

She had a couple of inches on him...lol
edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Perhaps you meant roll tide the way many perceived you did....while Kosmic Jack said they lost you at that point, you HAD me at that point. Never hurts to remind those attuned to the most current popular societal connotations, that sometimes a phrase or expression has more and other roots. I was curiosity piqued at that point.

Agree with Snarl, you made a mark already just with your intro and that certainly is not easy here. Respect and looking forward to the newbie's weighing in...

Much love and welcome
tetra50

Hey: I am a fifties, divorced single mother. I like the old bands too, don't get me wrong. Give grammatik, a try for something new and different

edit on 24-3-2017 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
Perhaps you meant roll tide the way many perceived you did....while Kosmic Jack said they lost you at that point, you HAD me at that point. Never hurts to remind those attuned to the most current popular societal connotations, that sometimes a phrase or expression has more and other roots. I was curiosity piqued at that point.

Yes Roll Tide is a sacred phrase here in the South.
And I learned it is easier to just simply reply Roll Tide! when confronted.
Some places around here, having a big A stuck on your truck is like a get out of jail free card...lol
So are you a Tide fan?

Agree with Snarl, you made a mark already just with your intro and that certainly is not easy here. Respect and looking forward to the newbie's weighing in...

Much love and welcome
tetra50

Thank you so much tetra50,
Respect and love

Hey: I am a fifties, divorced single mother. I like the old bands too, don't get me wrong. Give grammatik, a try for something new and different

Thank you,
I havent heard of them before....Ill go check them out now.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
Give grammatik, a try for something new and different

Whoa....that was cool.
Thanks for the hookup

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Glad you liked it.
I am not a tide fan, but do live in the Deep South. I do envision circumstances in communication where "roll tide" might serve other meanings or represent even a concept in communication short form, but I won't overthink it.

Much love and respect right back at you, and I look forward to reading what you have to contribute on the boards.
tetra50

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join