It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roll Tide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
You gumps are something else.. but I like seeing a fellow Tiger with the first reply

a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

edit on 20-3-2017 by BoldAlligator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I don't get time to jump into intro threads much, but...

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL TIDE!

(You have to overlook seagull... we spanked his puppy-dogs last season
)

It's great to meet a fellow Alabamian. Welcome to ATS, and I hope you have a lot of fun here.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thankyou DontTreadOnMe,

I really like yours too.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: drifter1109

Thankyou drifter1109,

It is very nice knowing I am not the only one lol.

Pleased to meet you.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Lol. Ok.

Thankyou seagull,

I was just refreshing myself with your 08 thread.

I would like to do a couple of threads on these critters.
As far as my stories go.

Im afraid I will not be able to go into much detail on that. Before I signed up I decided not to share too openly what little information I do have on the subject here on ATS

For a few reasons.

Hoaxing unfortunately does exist.
Researchers in this field pay that price out of pocket.
Some information kinda gives away who is real and who is hoaxing. And therefore some researchers are witholding trace evidence and witness testimony.

Or at the very least charging a cup of coffee for access to testimony.

Another reason is this is a open forum.

Some people with other problems than sasquatches, and children can access this information and I dont want to be responsible for scaring or causing harm to the innocent. And naturally, both aforementioned groups gravitate to this subject.

And finally, this subject quite frankly, for reasons I do not fully understand, is taboo.
In William Jevning's group, there is a municipal level L.E.O. that goes by T.W. Some of his testimony is available on youtube. In his testimony, you can find out exactly why no good pics, vids, or any other solid evidence exist.

I have spoke with William Jevning and his regional director now for nearly a year. I did field work once with the JRG S.E. Regional director. It is not my thing. I do not wish to ever see one again myself.

If you are interested I highly recommend the JRG.

www.williamjevning.com

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Welcome TO ATS!

Cartoons still entertain me too! And some death metal is good every now then.

Hope to hear about your Squatchin'!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BoldAlligator

Lol.....Thank you BoldAlligator,

I can truly understand any hostility from you guys...lol

We will not get into why....lol....I hope.

Let it be known "that guy" was from Georgia originally. And does not represent an actual true image of most Alabama fans.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Hi TheRedneck, and thank you.

Lol...we did???

So now I know atleast 3 of us are on here.

Lets split up, we can do more damage that way...lol.

Been following you on here for awhile now too.
I figured you were one of us.

So far its been a blast.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Thank you TEOTWAWKIAFF,

Toons rock!

Lol, I could probably handle a little death metal.

I hope to be presenting something as soon as I figure out all the ATS bells and whistles.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Welcome.
But that tide needs to quit rolling.
Go Big Red.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Thank you c2oden,

Im not a fan of football, so I dont get the Go Big Red reference.....lol

Pleased to meet you

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

Thank you c2oden,

Im not a fan of football, so I dont get the Go Big Red reference.....lol

Pleased to meet you

Go Big Red is Nebraska's version of Roll Tide.

Most of my family is from Alabama, but I'm from Nebraska.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Oh....ok.

Thank you.

Now I know.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

lol, seagull is a Huskies fan.

And yeah, the Tide tore them up pretty good in the playoffs.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

lol, seagull is a Huskies fan.

And yeah, the Tide tore them up pretty good in the playoffs.

TheRedneck

Lol.

The Tide apparently has a knack for doing just that.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Wow... Now that's a decent intro! Quite often in this forum I've dropped in a kind of "boilerplate" response to help and guide a new member, but I will not do that here.

Why? You've lurked for ages so I'm sure you know the drill. Hence I won't bore you with a load of links to the Freshman's Forum etc etc. I'll just say this: if there is anything you're unsure about re posting or T&Cs, just ask a staff member. If we individually don't know, we can ask other staff to chip in. By all means write to me if you wish, but don't be concerned if there is a delay until I respond. I'm in the middle of Europe and so my sun rises and sets way sooner than yours. (I hear tell it's the same one, but who can be sure?
)

You wrote:

I am politically ultraliberalrightwingfanatic.

I am politically:
a ratherconservativeleft-wingerwho'sonlyfanaticalaboutnotbeingtoofanatical. But to balance that, I love donuts and cannot survive well without coffee in the morning. I am, however, fanatical about coffee and just have to deal with the anti-fanatical-based cognitive dissonance I suffer because of that.

All of which means we should get along fine. But then, I'm a Gemini and we tend to get along well with almost anyone until we drive them nuts by talking too much!

I'd be seriously interested in anything you wish to post re sasquatch/es, research into them and especially any first-hand encounters.

Music? I sang mainly blues and rock with my band, and I'm a fan of those genres. But also love alternative rock, like eg Pink Floyd. And Yes. And ok, many others. The more recent artists? There are few I can really enjoy, though I admire Adele. Mainly because she is just who she is, and I believe she doesn't care overly much if people like it or not.

Ok, enough from me. Glad to have you with us.

edit on 21/3/17 by JustMike because: I fixed a quote tag that would otherwise have left half my post invisible. People, if much of your post is not visible, this may be why!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Wow... Now that's a decent intro! Quite often in this forum I've dropped in a kind of "boilerplate" response to help and guide a new member, but I will not do that here.

Why? You've lurked for ages so I'm sure you know the drill. Hence I won't bore you with a load of links to the Freshman's Forum etc etc. I'll just say this: if there is anything you're unsure about re posting or T&Cs, just ask a staff member. If we individually don't know, we can ask other staff to chip in. By all means write to me if you wish, but don't be concerned if there is a delay until I respond. I'm in the middle of Europe and so my sun rises and sets way sooner than yours. (I hear tell it's the same one, but who can be sure?
)

You wrote:

I am politically ultraliberalrightwingfanatic.

I am politically:
a ratherconservativeleft-wingerwho'sonlyfanaticalaboutnotbeingtoofanatical. But to balance that, I love donuts and cannot survive well without coffee in the morning. I am, however, fanatical about coffee and just have to deal with the anti-fanatical-based cognitive dissonance I suffer because of that.

All of which means we should get along fine. But then, I'm a Gemini and we tend to get along well with almost anyone until we drive them nuts by talking too much!

I'd be seriously interested in anything you wish to post re sasquatch/es, research into them and especially any first-hand encounters.

Music? I sang mainly blues and rock with my band, and I'm a fan of those genres. But also love alternative rock, like eg Pink Floyd. And Yes. And ok, many others. The more recent artists? There are few I can really enjoy, though I admire Adele. Mainly because she is just who she is, and I believe she doesn't care overly much if people like it or not.

Ok, enough from me. Glad to have you with us.

Thank you JustMike,

You are too funny! And, you are a writer.
Definitely Gemini...

Very much appreciated reply.

I am preparing myself by learning the system before attempting to post.

I dont really want to get into the specific details of sasquatches as I am not that educated on the science of the subject. I know some guys that are far more versed and capable of effectively communicating (and defending) the available data.

I am firmly in Jevning's camp, as far as where a good bit of my opinions are formed.

His integrity is on par with David P.

Again I do not do field work.
I have no desire to see one again.
I would like to focus more on safety and how to avoid trouble with these critters in my future posts.

I would also like to question those ATS members that sporadically show up with testimony and are generally dismissed. I will listen, without judgement.

People are slowly coming out, as the reality of how widespread this phenomenon is brought to light.
Which is good. It encourages others who have been too afraid to speak out. Migratory patterns are being established and becoming more clear. Other information as well.

As far as my own personal encounters.

At the risk of sounding cryptic or dramatic...

I will be as generous as I feel I can be.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Personally im excited to have another cryptid enthusiast here on ats. I look forward to your posts and welcome.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Personally im excited to have another cryptid enthusiast here on ats.

Thank you BASSPLYR,

I think now that the frenzy has died down, the serious research can get underway.

I look forward to your posts and welcome.

As soon as I can work this code properly I will be posting...lol.
I dont have alot to say. More questions really. It has been really exciting being able to interact like this with people like you, that I have followed for so long now. Looking forward to your insight.

Sorry mods.
Im still learning.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

No, you're right . You ain't the only one bleeding Purple and Gold around here!

And welcome blueyedevilwoman!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join