It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Shadow Ban Is Real - Hacked Documents Coming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Conservatives are being treated like the Jews in Nazi Germany. Beat up, bullied, censored, and made to feel like a sub class of citizens

What a load of crock that is.

Go visit the God Emperor Trump Facebook page for evidence that conservatives AREN'T being "beat up, bullied, censored, and made to feel like a sub class of citizens"

edit on 19/3/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Once again, you didn't watch the video before commemtimg.

All I see is regurgitation of the same crap over and over again like an audio player on repeat. Prefer not to waste my time on vitriol spewed out in repetition.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Does your video show millions of conservatives being rounded up and shacked against their will??? Then put in camps where they starve to death and get tortured and experimented on or gassed????

Does it show the military arm of the Government doing this to the Conservatives here in America???

NO. Then Conservatives today aren't at all like the Jews in Nazi Germany and there is no need for me to watch a video which isn't going to show me those things aren't happening.

But when you find a video showing me those things I mention, I'll watch it and then I might agree with you. Happy hunting.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Why are you triggered all the time?

Get a grip.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well at least my name will never be on that list. Avoiding social media at all costs finally paid off.

The same for me. But isnt ATS considered to be social media?

Of course it is but I'm just a voice in the aether on ATS. Good luck finding any photo of myself on social media. People became so selfabsorbed that they document everything in their life. Why? It's not my lifestyle and live and let live but those people are responsible for the new generation and it's scary as hell. We are on a dangerous path right now and the majority of the people are kicking everyone else into the abyss because they still refuse to fall in line with them. Social media warriors are acting like a cult. It all boils down to us vs them. You all thought 2016 was bad but you have no idea what 2017 has in store for you. The powder keg is already lit.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why do you care what I do???

Since when is this topic about me???

BTW. Just because I disagree with some BS someone is saying doesn't mean I'm triggered. It just means I don't agree with stupid BS when people say it.

edit on 19-3-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I agree with you, unfortunately the bs is unavoidable here it seems.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Boadicea

Strong companies are a hallmark of a capitalist system. And in a capitalist system if enough people create a demand for a rival or competing product/service ... it will emerge.

Yup. And if there's not a demand but you create it any way, it will fail. So it works itself out in the end.

Alternatives exist for conservatives to do their little thing that they do. They can go make their own little safe spaces there.

Too often, I don't think the real problem is even about the right to free speech, but rather a demand for an imaginary right to be heard. Folks can say what they will, but no one has to listen to it, much less provide a forum. And that goes for both parties, but I tend to think (and hope!) that it's just a very loud and vocal minority of the whole.

This whole whiny, victim-complex makes these conservatives look weak.

It makes us ALL look weak! Is it any wonder government takes ever increasing control over our lives??? We keep acting like helpless crybabies and they keep treating us like helpless crybabies -- sheesh.

(deep breaths, Bo... lighten up!!! :roll

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Is that like a shield against logic or something?

You erected a strawman. I pointed it out. Then asked you to clarify who "everyone" is.

Why move the goalposts?

BTW, i don't assume it isn't true because of your fallacy. I know it isn't true because its a broad generalization which I know to be false personally. The ATS FB page has quite a few members following it.

edit on 3/19/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks for that! I'll add ATS on my Facebook!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So Twitter has become the Obama IRS of Social Media.

I think it says in the Op's pictured list that not all the censures are Trump supporters, so it's not about him per se, unless of course he is not a conservative...but he is, isn't he?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
beforeitsnews is listed. Looks like twit is doing users a practical service.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

We have a twitter feed sharing our threads, too.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

well, if i violate the terms and conditions of above top secret, the moderators and staff can close my account.

if i violate a twitter term and condition, then i would expect similar action as outlined in the user agreement for their site.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder if they can have you see your own posts and hide them from other people.

That way you think you are tweeting and you really aren't.

Yes. That's trivial to do.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

i'm kind of surprised infowars is on there. i mean most of their stories aren't much different than, "i was married to a poly amorous sasquatch."

oh well, twitter is a private company and can refuse service to whoever they want.

Have you read infowars lately? Since the election it has gotten very political.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Kettu

Is that like a shield against logic or something?

You erected a strawman. I pointed it out. Then asked you to clarify who "everyone" is.

Why move the goalposts?

BTW, i don't assume it isn't true because of your fallacy. I know it isn't true because its a broad generalization which I know to be false personally. The ATS FB page has quite a few members following it.

Did I erect a strawman? I don't believe I did.

The onus is on your to prove that my point is a strawman.

I then pointed out that you resorted to slinging the old "logical fallacy" and "that's a strawman!" attack at me in the absence of providing any substance to back up the "generalization" claim.

Did I make a generalization? I don't believe so. You are entitled to believe I did, and if so -- your belief does not invalidate my point.

ATS has a FB page. ATS has a Twitter page. Great. Neither of those disproves that quite a few (and sizeable) membership claims to not have such accounts or has deleted them. Please, go into any past thread here or in the off-topic forums and look. You will see plenty of social media bashing.

I'm pointing out the irony of a member base that continually slams social media, yet gets quite hot around the collar when they feel their "side" or "team" is somehow being victimized by it.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It's going to be interesting how the law sees this one.

I know there is a wiretapping statute - I'm not sure if it would apply to twitter - but here is the section:

i) It shall not be unlawful under this chapter for an operator of a switchboard, or an officer, employee, or agent of a provider of wire or electronic communication service, whose facilities are used in the transmission of a wire or electronic communication, to intercept, disclose, or use that communication in the normal course of his employment while engaged in any activity which is a necessary incident to the rendition of his service or to the protection of the rights or property of the provider of that service, except that a provider of wire communication service to the public shall not utilize service observing or random monitoring except for mechanical or service quality control checks.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think they are yes. Lotus used to get over 100k likes, went down to 80k, now no more than 30-40k likes. Somethings going on.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder if they can have you see your own posts and hide them from other people.

That way you think you are tweeting and you really aren't.

That can be done here as well... I think they called it "global ignore". Ask me how I know

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I knew about the ignore thing, but I thought i was subjective in some way Vis-à-vis, between a couple of protagonists having hissys which I thought was a bit daft, but I went to your link back, and more links back from that, and it got more weirder, more so in the replies from posters, less so the given technicality problems. I'm not quite sure what to do next.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join