It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I experienced a premonition/vision and just wanted to share that with ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I almost forogt about that thread and i wanted to post more but my life got turned upside down shortly after posting it and it took a really long time to recover from that. Well you can interpret that as anyhting you want. That's why i'm always on the fence when it comes to passages from the scriptures. Do you think i hacked into an angel or a demon? Sorry but religiious texts always appear to me as a lot of gibberish when i read them. I'm open for suggestions though. My mindset changed after that experience but i feel like the veil has only recently been lifted.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thank you for posting. I am concerned that you don't seem to get any respite. The exhaustion must be overwhelming.
Can you try minerals and/or herbs and maybe even binaural beats or something for insomnia? Wishing you some peaceful rest

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RavenSpeaks

The images or videoclips pop into my head and i just watch them in a pitch black environment. There is no sound or smell at all. However i'm able to fast forward and rewind it at willText

How do you "fast forward" and "rewind" ? Just by thinking the word? If that's the case,
then perhaps if you tried some other "controls" , you could get more info.
Maybe try "Slow Motion" or "Zoom" or even "Volume" .
I'm not joking. Thinking "Zoom" works for me.

Okay i try to explain it in detail how this all works out for me. I get the p/v first then i'm in a pitch black environment and my eyes are closed but i see everything what is right in front of me. It's like a cinema projector. I see the image and can look at it but i'm not able to physically interact with it. I don't really think about anything during that time. The fast forward and rewind ability is just there. I don't need to think,speak or feel anything. Wow this is really difficult to describe. There isn't any emotional connection to this. It just happens and for a brief moment everything is frozen in time. Everything is in great detail but it's actually not in full screen. Like you said i have to zoom in. I always thought it would be like a holo deck simulation or something but it's not. It's just floating in the air and does nothing special. There are no voices in my head telling me what to do with it either.

I have the theory that i'm somehow able to intercept certain messages or only pieces of them from who knows what. For what purpose i have no clue. There are no shadows hiding in the dark and my last nightmare goes back years. The whole experience is incredible i can tell you that but i wouldn't mind to get some new powers like telekinesis for instance. Just kidding well kinda.

Thanks for listening btw. @all

You probably have no idea how hard it is to keep this all a secret. Maybe i even violated some unwritten rules but i don't care.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What veil do you feel has been lifted recently?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Thank you for posting. I am concerned that you don't seem to get any respite. The exhaustion must be overwhelming.
Can you try minerals and/or herbs and maybe even binaural beats or something for insomnia? Wishing you some peaceful rest

Yes it is but i feel like i have to be in this certain state of mind. It's hard to explain but i guess it's like some kind of compulsion. No rest for the wicked. I adapted to my new reality pretty quick and one of the members suggested that i'm some kind of a natural. I'm doing this for years and but now i reached a point where i wish i could do more. I want to change the world but it's pretty difficult without a instruction manual.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

What veil do you feel has been lifted recently?

Well i tried to ignore all of this for decades but i slowly began to accept it as part of my reality and suddenly some of the weird and strange things that i witnessed made perfect sense. It's all very complicated and now i have no choice in moving forward. I have no idea where this journey will lead me but i'm ready for anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: luciferslight

This premonition could be a professor, researcher, or archeologist finding these ruins. There isn't any harm done by observing.

Though, I gotta ask.. Isn't it frustrating to have these visions, and when the day it comes to happen you don't remember what happens?

That's one of the reason why i decided to write it down. I'm not looking forward to the day one of the p/v comes true. I hope the really scary p/v i experienced never come to pass. I dismissed a large part of them as background noise. From now on i won't dismiss them but you have to understand that my experiences are really exhausting.

Hmm ruins in a desert...metallic. sounds liek the desert of rust from a memory/past life i had at one time. anyway dotn worry so much. just roll with it.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It's just floating in the air and does nothing special.

What's the shape of this "premonitionvision" as its floating?
Is it circular, square, etc.?

I kind of understand your message interception theory . I also felt
like it was me seeing exactly what someone else was seeing with their eyes.
It didn't feel like a dream, It felt more lucid, but I had no sense that I could control
the person. I was just seeing what they saw , for whatever reason.

I've heard that shamans have the ability to put themselves in a state of awareness
such that they can actually see through the eyes of another animal, like an eagle.

Also saw a Drunvalo Melchisadek video where he tells of a blind Indian who was able
to drive a car by using some alternate form of "seeing".

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

It's square and almost looks like a TV screen. It's just the pictures though nothing else. I wasn't inside a person but it wasn't my body either. They always need some type of catalyst before wandering of into oblivion is that correct? I close my eyes and boom here they come.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

They always need some type of catalyst before wandering of into oblivion is that correct?

I'm not certain what your asking about .

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RavenSpeaks

They always need some type of catalyst before wandering of into oblivion is that correct?

I'm not certain what your asking about .

I just meant some kind of drug to kick off the experience or to enhance it.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Cool, from my viewpoint....Biblical......

Which matches your no rest for the evil and an instruction manual......

Babylon comes back from the desert at .....forget the name but it's in Scripture....and comes back right before the crap hits.......your timing for that scenario is.....friggin perfect

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I understand what you mean. I have premonitions all the time. it is overwhelming holding all that energy inside your head.

Doesn't it suck when you have these premonitions, the day it happens you want to remember what your premonition was, only to see it still unfolding, yet you try hard to remember what it originally was?

yeah I have them. I believe it has to do with subconscious and law of attraction.. it could also be other factors like spiritual gifts. what do you think?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy Probably your mediative channel is weak or disbanded( or highly active). Some people are pre-disposed to thus from birth as others acquire it through life. However being a mediator does not mean that you personally have anything to do with the things you mediate, nether that they are from big importance to anyone. It's more like a fancy not necessary gadget you have... like I phone, that others don't.

It's boringly normal what your experience, and if astrologist looks at your chart he will probably find something huge happening with your natal Neptune or the 8th house...

But when people start to involve ridiculous ideas, like past lives, I can't stop myself but laugh over it. I guess suddenly everybody on ATS became a mysticism expert...

edit on 20-3-2017 by Argentbenign because: xxx

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

We have a lot of intelligent members here at ATS but i am not one of them
I was waiting for one of them to turn up first, but i might understand a thing or too.
My guess is you are mid 20ish alone,unemployed and because of this you have unregulated sleep behavior.
I guess you go to sleep around 05.00 and wake up 2-3 hours later fading out and in during daytime.
My first advice would be to wake up in morning at regular times like 10.00 and go to sleep 02.00.
Start your day with having a walk to the store to buy some healthy stuff for breakfast while your coffee is brewing.
Do some exercise or meaningful heavy study for your brain during the day so you get exhausted.
There's a lot of herbs to make you sleepy (kamomill) but it might be hard to stay in bed in the beginning,
because your head are on overdrive not used to sleep at this hours, but you must
learn to fight your urge for a nap during daytime by having a walk or meeting friends.
If you manage this, after a week you will probably have your crazy dreams during sleep like most of us.
If not seek pro advice.
edit on 20/3/17 by Norge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

well my past is your future ...lol. yeah gives me a headache. By that I mean my spirit inhabits a ancestor of mine in this timeframe. of course i cant prove it. its a stipulation of travel backwards you cant take memories of tech back.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i honestly think mediation can help you out a lot. I had a ton of trouble sleeping, still do sometimes, but mediation helped me get through insomnia so many times.

It is all about balancing the hemispheres of your brain, which in turn should make you happier and healthier.

But stick with it and don't give up

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Im about as psychic as a log.. but I DO run in some pretty strange circles. LOL! Ever thought of it as spontaneous astral projection? You arent controlling it.. maybe a natural untrained APer?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join