It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I experienced a premonition/vision and just wanted to share that with ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well here goes nothing. Before i share my information a few words why i decided to make this thread. I'm not interested in S+F or fame. I don't want the attention or to be part of it really but i guess i have no choice. I hope everything i see never comes to pass but if my post protects even one life from getting harmed in any way then i gladly accept any ridicule that comes my way.

I had some preomitions/visions in the past but i never followed up on them. They are completely random and follow no certain pattern and there is no rhyme or reason why or how. The images or videoclips pop into my head and i just watch them in a pitch black environment. There is no sound or smell at all. However i'm able to fast forward and rewind it at will. It's like using Photoshop but only with my mind. It's impossible to describe that feeling. My brain is in constant overdrive maybe that's the reason for all this weird # happening to me. I just don't know. I'm not talking about blurry pictures/clips either. It's more like 4k high res and every detail is right in front of me. I can't physically interact with anything i see. Sometimes it's pretty frustrating. I'm not on any meds. I don't drink or do drugs. I'm a pretty ordinary guy to be honest but i could never share any of these things with my family.

I saw an ancient ruin in a desert and my first thought was it has to be Egypt. Greek and the Middle East are also a high possibility. Like i said random and they never make real sense at least not to myself. I looked directly on the entrance but i was inside the ruin. A few stairs and there was no other person around. The ruin kinda looked like brand new. That they just got unearthed or something. The ruin has 3 large pillars with the same height but no engravings on them. The sun was up and the ruin looked more metallic with a weird black and light blue shimmer around it. It wasn't made out of stone as far as i could tell. I have no idea what to make of it. Sometimes i wish these things came with an instruction manual. I've got the weird vibe that i often receive only pieces of the puzzle. Yes i know pretty underwhelming but i had to post it.

Take from it what you will but please keep in mind i never lie. It was no dream. Most times i'm awake when these kind of things happen. I kinda regret not posting about all of my experiences but i guess this is a good start. Your input is highly appreciated.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Don't worry. You won't become famous over a prediction like this. You were in a ruin in the desert. That's about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Could be a past life memory. Do you have an interest in Middle Eastern Culture?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I don't care about fame and i also could never provide any evidence to my claims. I'm currently pondering that maybe i shouldn't have stayed quiet for so long and now i feel partially responsible for some of the bad things in the world. I'm guilty of so many things...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Humans living underground? Environmental disaster? Desert where life used to be?

Just wondering if any of that sounds right.

Thanks for sharing - it takes courage to do that...

I've posted a couple of weird dream thread I hope don't come true!!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Could be a past life memory. Do you have an interest in Middle Eastern Culture?

Interesting that you mention that because i do had an experience were i got shot right in the chest. I could feel my bones break and i could smell the blood. I felt every inch of the bullet advancing through my guts and getting closer and closer to my heart. The pain was unbearable but i didn't woke up right away and i still believe that i died on that day. The experience seemed to last an eternity. Am i cursed? I have to admit writing it all down is like a whole stack of weights have been lifted of my shoulders.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It's possible. In my case I think I am cursed (I have past lives but I suspect my reincarnation are results of a curse).

There are rumors of people capable of doing necromancy. There was a thread one time that explores the possibility Jesus might be a necromancer.
edit on 3/19/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Humans living underground? Environmental disaster? Desert where life used to be?

Just wondering if any of that sounds right.

Thanks for sharing - it takes courage to do that...

I've posted a couple of weird dream thread I hope don't come true!!

Thanks for the input much appreciated. Well i'm already dead so it doesn't matter if i lay bare my soul now. I guess i held everything in to long and now i'm not able to stop.

I don't think it was anything like that. There were no skeletons lying around or destroyed cities in the distance. On the contrary the whole scenario looked very peaceful and quiet. Come to think of it looked more like a painting. I rarely see any outcome for that matter. I'm nearly 99% sure it was earth.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
sounds like your remote viewing. The consciousness is not limited to the human body. For most people it takes practice to navigate consciousness like that. You seem to be natural.

Not sure what your premonition could have meant. I believe when people have premonitions of the future the purpose is to show you what is possible if you don't change your ways.

From what your describing sometimes i am able do similar things through mediation. Have you every tried to immerse yourself completely in your vision and explore it from there? Sometimes i have astral projections that start int he way you describe.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

i shouldn't have stayed quiet for so long and now i feel partially responsible for some of the bad things in the world. I'm guilty of so many things...

Are you Satan now looking for absolution? Don't expect to find it here on ATS with the current hate festival still in progress.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
sounds like your remote viewing. The consciousness is not limited to the human body. For most people it takes practice to navigate consciousness like that. You seem to be natural.

Not sure what your premonition could have meant. I believe when people have premonitions of the future the purpose is to show you what is possible if you don't change your ways.

From what your describing sometimes i am able do similar things through mediation. Have you every tried to immerse yourself completely in your vision and explore it from there? Sometimes i have astral projections that start int he way you describe.

There is no need to immerse myself any further because during my experiences i'm not able to focus on anything else. They don't last for very long period of times and sometimes i'm bombarded with images that appear and disappear so fast that i can barely keep up with them. A lot of my premonitions/visions just fall to the cracks through sensory overload alone. There is also the permanent feeling of being awake and asleep at the exact same time. I sleep max 2 hours a day. I feel hollow inside. Decades passed since i felt any happiness or joy at all.

People like us are f#cked because to the outside world we are all insane and need to be locked up. What if the next p/v shows me a horrible event like 9/11? I already watched that live on the TV screen. The pain of all the victims flooding my mind would instantly kill me. I never asked for being like this and the really frustrating part is that i can't do a damn thing to prevent anything it in the first place. I have weird vibes regarding Trump getting JFKed in the near future but who would listen to me? I'm fully aware that i sound like a nutjob. It just feels like that i'm looking at the world through a inpenetrable wall.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I don't care about fame and i also could never provide any evidence to my claims. I'm currently pondering that maybe i shouldn't have stayed quiet for so long and now i feel partially responsible for some of the bad things in the world. I'm guilty of so many things...

What?!? My point was that your vision/premonition is of no consequence. You said you did not want fame, and I'm saying you're not going to get it. It was sarcasm. You have very little detail. There's nothing really of any substance there. What premonition? Am I missing something earth-shattering here? And how are you responsible for anything? It's like if I started a thread here and said, "I had a dream about being with a dog in the field and we were running and there were stars overhead. Perhaps I shouldn't have stayed quiet for so long." I read your account and I'm left wondering just what the big deal is.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

i shouldn't have stayed quiet for so long and now i feel partially responsible for some of the bad things in the world. I'm guilty of so many things...

Are you Satan now looking for absolution? Don't expect to find it here on ATS with the current hate festival still in progress.

Nah i'm already on a path to redeem myself but it's an impossible task. I'm not looking for anything. I would kill Satan in a heartbeat so that's not it. To be perfectly honest i'm just waiting patiently for the end to come and i decided to share everything until death finally catches up to me. I nearly died 2 times already. It's quiete liberating if you don't fear nothing at all.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It was just for future references. I'm not done not by a long shot. Sorry if that confused you. Like i said i have no tangible evidence for anything. I'm just the messenger.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Maybe you're on the verge of discovering that the Holy Trinity is real.

Vision of three columns, siting of three triangles in a cornfield, etc.

Also, look into the seven trumps, seven seals, etc. of the Bible that might correlate with your past vision of seven monitors and seven beeps.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This premonition could be a professor, researcher, or archeologist finding these ruins. There isn't any harm done by observing.

Though, I gotta ask.. Isn't it frustrating to have these visions, and when the day it comes to happen you don't remember what happens?
edit on 19-3-2017 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight

This premonition could be a professor, researcher, or archeologist finding these ruins. There isn't any harm done by observing.

Though, I gotta ask.. Isn't it frustrating to have these visions, and when the day it comes to happen you don't remember what happens?

That's one of the reason why i decided to write it down. I'm not looking forward to the day one of the p/v comes true. I hope the really scary p/v i experienced never come to pass. I dismissed a large part of them as background noise. From now on i won't dismiss them but you have to understand that my experiences are really exhausting.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Maybe you're on the verge of discovering that the Holy Trinity is real.

Vision of three columns, siting of three triangles in a cornfield, etc.

Also, look into the seven trumps, seven seals, etc. of the Bible that might correlate with your past vision of seven monitors and seven beeps.

That's not possible at least i hope not. I hate every scripture that ever existed. I don't believe in any relgion. All of the books were written by men and that alone told me to not trust anything of what they contain. Perhaps i'm now part of a cosmic joke. Oh the irony.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

That's not possible at least i hope not. I hate every scripture that ever existed. I don't believe in any relgion. All of the books were written by men and that alone told me to not trust anything of what they contain. Perhaps i'm now part of a cosmic joke. Oh the irony.

It's unfortunate that you feel that way.

I was in a command center at least it looked like one.and watching a big screen divided in 7 much smaller monitors. The first screen showed an image of soldiers rounding up for a attack and i´m not talking about a squad or a platoon no there were maybe 100.000 or millions of soldiers on that screen.

Revelation 20: 7 - 8

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The images or videoclips pop into my head and i just watch them in a pitch black environment. There is no sound or smell at all. However i'm able to fast forward and rewind it at willText

How do you "fast forward" and "rewind" ? Just by thinking the word? If that's the case,
then perhaps if you tried some other "controls" , you could get more info.
Maybe try "Slow Motion" or "Zoom" or even "Volume" .
I'm not joking. Thinking "Zoom" works for me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join