It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton will be the first female president

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
She is as lovely on the inside as she is on the outside.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think most people think she is ugly tbh, makeovers can only do so much. i suppose you can be ugly and be President though,

Personally if I think of her it is in her wedding dress, paid for with pay to play or even Haiti disaster money and the the dodgy Clinton Foundation ties, so corrupt.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The problem I see with Ms. Mezvinsky (Chelsea Hubbell-Clinton) going forward in politics (other than her total lack of any discernible intellect) is that she is the daughter of a convicted felon (Webb Hubbell), a soon-to-be life-long resident of Super Max (Bill Clinton's wife), and having a step-father who is a proven serial sexual predator.

That's a lot of political baggage, especially when political operatives who know her well consider her an annoying dolt and "spoiled brat" [Wikileaks].

Additionally, like her mother, her resume is based solely on the accomplishments of someone else. In her mother's case, her entire political career was built upon her 8 years as First Lady. It was "her turn" to run for POTUS in 2008 -- losing to an inexperienced novelty candidate no one had ever heard of before other than a few hardcore leftists.

Ms. Mezvinsky-Hubbell-Clinton's mother was then offered a consolation prize that would keep her out of town as much as possible, and she botched that as well (Russian reset, phantom snipers, Benghazi, tens of thousands of yoga emails). She left that office in 2013 to run for president and would have lost in the primaries if the DNC had not conspired to cheat the other candidates and hand her the nomination.

I doubt Ms. Mezvinsky-Hubbell will have that kind of juice. Her mother has dirt on everyone. For example, she knows where Obama really came from and who his parents really were. Daughter Chelsea does not seem to be that well-connected or have that kind of ruthless killer instinct. Rather, she's more of a green tea and unicorns operator with zero political experience. Unlike her mother, no one will ever come forward and accuse her of having someone killed.

Finally, Ms. Hubbell has a face and voice better suited to working behind the scenes rather than with actual people. While many people are immediately repulsed at the mere sight of Bill Clinton's wife's daughter, many feel sorry for her as well. Pretty much everyone just wants her to keep her yap shut.

At this point, it's obvious that Trump will be president until 20 January 2025. Perhaps Ms. Mezvinsky should run for local office and gain some experience before suffering a soul-crushing defeat in the 2024 Democrat primaries against a 91 year-old fake Indian squaw.

edit on 21-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife is involved Pizzagate. Ask Carlos Wiener.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So the only thing I noticed is that you are attempting to align Hillary with her daughter. All of those things have absolutely nothing to do with Chelsea. They were the dirty dealings of her evil parents.
What did Chelsea do? She subjected the Clinton Foundation to an audit with an emphasis on money from Middle Eastern businessmen. As in, DENIED IT.
You're mad bc her parents gave her a $10M apartment? It isn't like she is any different from any other kid. My parents gave me an apartment when I went to college and a house when I graduated. There's nothing wrong with anything she has done. The only problem is your perspective of her life, not what she has actually done.
If anything, she's better than both of her parents combined. She isn't dirty, ya know. Her parents are dirty. I agree. I'm pretty sure her Mom is the Antichrist.
Chelsea is on it, though.
Don't get it twisted.
edit on 21-3-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I have been hearing rumors that Michael Obama might run next cycle. Wouldn't it be disgusting to watch Michel Obama and Chauncey Clinton debating on stage?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I quit reading OP after "good looks" - horrible thread.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

I just can't understand your reasoning???? Are you that brainwashed? She has the face of a donkey. Shes not the brightest either.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join