It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In First 2 Months: Trump Reduced Debt by $100 Billion – Obama Increased Debt by $400 Billion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Dont know, but something like that could only be better than what we have now

But yes, it is all one big scam (made on purpose or not) We lend our money, from a private bank, given the rights to print money. We then owe that money we borrowed + interest, which we can only pay with real stuff like our homes...

Anyone not seing a problem with this?
edit on 19-3-2017 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: solargeddon

Why would anybody do that? The debt is being reduced because people just feel better. And that's thanks to Trump, not Obama.

But that's just my "opinion."

This may be yours and others opinion, however the fact is from a fiscal standpoint the fall relates to the budget put in place by someone other than Trump.

When Trump's administration creates a budget which reduces the debt further, then it is party time.

Until then conjecture doesn't replace the way way things work.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I think the poster you're replying to was being sarcastic mate.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

For this to change peacefully is going to be a miracle.

I see they are marching us to war. Maybe another false flag to match the WW II, Vietnam, and Desert storm and (maybe) 911.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

It's not a giant mystery.

It is to Trump supporters.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: windword

What Trump said is factual.

Lets see the facts a year after his budget. I expect the death to go up by multiple trillions

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

I fear you maybe right, we have another 7 months of Obama's budget, and Lord only knows what Trump is going to do.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

For this to change peacefully is going to be a miracle.

I see they are marching us to war. Maybe another false flag to match the WW II, Vietnam, and Desert storm and (maybe) 911.

Miracles has been known to be happening in the past, so all hope is not gone
But iam affraid your right

We all point fingers, at politicans, banks, religions, colour of our skin and so on
We have to realize that, yes, we got scammed, but we can only blame ourself for being stupid enough to believe the lie, once we know the truth, we can only blame ourself if we keep falling for the same scam over and over again

Occupy 99% almost got it right, but they still left the 1% out, and that means war. We are all in the same boat, and yes its gonna take a miracle for all of us to learn this lesson, to forgive and forget so we can move on in peace, without destroying the boat we are on - but i do believe in miracles

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
To those crediting trump, name one of his trade policies, econonic policies, whats the new budget, yea the matkets went up, but not benefiting the US...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yea that was one "reason" given for the reduction in debt earlier in the thread. I was being sarcastic, hence the quotes.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So Trump has reduced the debt in his first 2 months. Is this for realsees? Or is it a hick up?

well it's about a hick...up that's for sure.

Poor old Obama, handed a key to an empty safe back a while, but everyone's forgot, (that must be something to do with artificial American eggs or what) especially when it comes to comparisons. But I guess even this current period is still Obama signing off...but we don't want to say that, do we now?

Actually I think the heading in the new posts page, is more appropriate though still not correct,

' In First 2 Months: Trump Reduced Debt by $100..'

edit on 19-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text,

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Agreed, I laugh when people say silver is not a good backer for currency. One 1964 quarter is worth $3.50.

We should have $5 $10 and $20 silver in coins. And of course have it backed by silver in vaults. Is this even possible?

Central banks, the Fed and fractional reserve lending is designed to enslave people.

Actually, you have shown no economic understanding.

One silver can be bought up just like gold was. The Roth child's bought a large portion of mining and could manipulate the dollar through flooding or choking the gold market.

The use of the cpi to control inflation was an attempt to keep inflation in check and diversify currency backing.

It may or may not work bUT it doesn't seem like you really understand economics.

Or budgeting. Like how trumps budget is military industrial welfare and moves money from the budget to increase spending elsewhere.

His tax break should add trillions of debt.

Don't believe me read the national review or any conervative analysis.

Trump will tank the US if he gets half of what he wants. He won't thank god.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

So Trump has reduced the debt in his first 2 months. Is this for realsees? Or is it a hick up?

well it's about a hick...up that's for sure.

Poor old Obama, handed a key to an empty safe back a while, but everyone's forgot, (that must be something to do with artificial American eggs or what) especially when it comes to comparisons. But I guess even this current period is still Obama signing off...but we don't want to say that, do we now?

Actually I think the heading in new posts page*, is more appropriate though still not correct,

' In First 2 Months: Trump Reduced Debt by $100..'

* amendment to last post above. Should be, your posts page'...that's if it reads the same as mine

edit on 19-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

As apposed to the Fed manipulating the money system. Or the fractinal reserve lending that is a joke and will blow up in our collective faces.

The difference is we would have a currency backed by a commodity. Of course it could be manipulated. Perhaps you don't see the reverence of a quarter being worth $3.50.

I would like to see a viable option of fiat currency, it isn't working. I 'm saying silver because it has been done before.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I've heard about the National Debt "crippling" this country for the past 20 years. But tell me...How do we as Americans "feel" the U.S. debt in our day-to-day lives?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would say that the interest rates are being held low to enable the US to pay interest on the debt. Talk to savers about the low interest rate.

Taxes go up to pay the debt.

Job market suffers because of the higher taxes.

With cheap money there is an interruption in the natural cycle of money, 2008 crash.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I've heard about the National Debt "crippling" this country for the past 20 years. But tell me...How do we as Americans "feel" the U.S. debt in our day-to-day lives?

Well, every american (including children, old people, cribbled people, unemployed people, EVERYBODY) has to pay around $65.000 before you are debtfree... What do you think the interest of that is?

If you have to pay interest of your 65k loan, how much do you think you need to pay a year, just to keep it even?
Well, next time you pay your taxes, remember that you have to pay that interest first, before your money is actually gonna go to your society... Think about that for a moment... And then ask the same question again...

Do you think the big companies are gonna pay your share of the debt? or do you think it is your kids who are gonna be f##### on this one...?

Tell me, are you ever gonna be able to pay your share of this debt? If not, iam pretty sure your gonna "feel" somekind of effect from it, at some point, or do you really think this is not affecting you??

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Thank-you for the detailed reply, Seasonal. I was under the false assumption that CHINA somehow held our debt, and was charging mafia-type interest rates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join