It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In First 2 Months: Trump Reduced Debt by $100 Billion – Obama Increased Debt by $400 Billion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

And 1/2 the debt was gained in the last 8 years. Clinton and Bush really slapped the American (and world) with a huge problem. Is spending $$$$ like this the answer?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Obama's budget was ammendded by Congress.

And it is under adjustment by Trump.

That's how things work.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Whilst you are entitled to your opinion, you have to agree your title for the OP is stated as fact.

Perhaps you may wish to edit your title, so as not to clickbait your fellow Trump fans into believing more unsubstantiated claims.

You had the right figures but attributed them to the wrong person.

Personally I prefer the truth for better or worse, I don't appreciate being misled (my opinion)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

The title is from the story, not my title.

Click on the link and take a look, stop misleading the readers of the thread.

Personally I prefer the truth for better or worse, I don't appreciate being misled

edit on 19-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Apologies, I thought the title was yours.

Though perhaps you could do a little more fact checking before posting, so as to avoid others from having to read inaccurate information, if the OP had stated the budget relates to Obama's rather than Trump's there wouldn't be a problem...other than the OP becomes a complete non starter.

Of course that is just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

go to Table 1.1

How much is daily interest on the debt obama got when he was elected, i remember we did the same old song and dance, you posted a few graphs then turned tail.

I love this game, its so much fun.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What about Trump's federal hiring freeze for new hires and position filling?

Whenever a State government goes over budget, that's how they get back into the black.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

There are many things that changed the second Trump won the election. I suspect the dept heads all had a collective oh sh moment. They now know that there is going to be some financial discipline.

If Hillary won we would not be having this conversation.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

And 1/2 the debt was gained in the last 8 years. Clinton and Bush really slapped the American (and world) with a huge problem. Is spending $$$$ like this the answer?

Yes, that is just crazy! But it will never stop before people realize that money is just paper! and have no real value...
But how to fix this? I dont know, but inflation is a big problem, money should be worth something real, like a piece of gold..

What iam really wondering, is this, WHO owns all that debt? I know people are gonna say china etc. but the fact is, that there is almost no countries that doesnt owe money, only one i can think of, is North Korea...

List of countries by external debt - wiki

I thought Norway was debtfree aswell, but they are on that list

All that money the world own too somebody (banks) could really be used to do something usefull for the world - offcourse, its only numbers on a screen, and not real at all - The workforce, the resources, the knowledge etc is all very real, just cant put it into work, because we dont have the right numbers on our screens... Its a broken system, and it needs to be fixed..

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So true,

The amount of waste is staggering. I'm guessing a lot of people don't want their books being audited and are no longer spending money like rock stars.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

Why would anybody do that? The debt is being reduced because people just feel better. And that's thanks to Trump, not Obama.

But that's just my "opinion."

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Daily Interest is in the Daily Statements March 16 2017

Interest on Treasury Securities 0 704 115,613

( ^^^^^ Today .. This Month .. This Year ^^^^^)

March 16 YTD = $115,613,000,000

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

Except the military and defense contractors - because they need more submarines in the deserts of the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Cork ready to pop worldwide !!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Agreed, I laugh when people say silver is not a good backer for currency. One 1964 quarter is worth $3.50.

We should have $5 $10 and $20 silver in coins. And of course have it backed by silver in vaults. Is this even possible?

Central banks, the Fed and fractional reserve lending is designed to enslave people.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

edit on 19-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Oh come on. In ANY financial system there is a lag. Whatever is happening now in every single large financial system IN THE WORLD is due to whatever decisions have be made in the preceding 6 to 12 months.

Come back a year from now and then you'll see the result of any Trump policies.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Central banks, the Fed and fractional reserve lending is designed to enslave people.

For the first time in a long time I actually agree with you.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties
Good point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join