It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fox news anchor: secret service should 'kill' bow wow and snoop

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

".....yes, clearly the left is out of line here."

Thank you for the over simplification of a complex issue, your tone is duly noted.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hey, I sat through eight years of prog BS without protesting for even one second, so I DO have some leeway here! Since this IS the 'MUDPIT', I can just tell YOU to STFU and GTFO!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WAstateMosin
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hey, I sat through eight years of prog BS without protesting for even one second, so I DO have some leeway here! Since this IS the 'MUDPIT', I can just tell YOU to STFU and GTFO!

You could, but since all I did was point out that the left doesn't exactly have sole ownership over criminal acts and you reacted like you have, you really just sound like a spoiled, whiny little witch (a triggered lefty snowflake, even
)

edit on 19-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Quite sad that OP's no longer even take the time to capitalize or use punctuation.

Pathetic, really.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Quite sad that OP's no longer even take the time to capitalize or use punctuation.

Pathetic, really.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

People with standards care, that's who.

I'm not on board with this dumbing down of civilization.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

In my 9 odd years here at ATS, and on other forums, I have found that those who only reply to a topic by picking on the spelling and grammar tend not to have any actual intelligent point to say about the topic.

That's just my observation through experience.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

it is wrong for the musician to threaten mrs. trump.
it is just as wrong for the news anchor suggest harm (kill him) to the musician.

a better way to put it:
the FBI should conduct an investigation and interview the musician. and through the legal system determine if a crime has been committed. if determined a crime was committed, allow the justice system to find his guilt/innocence and sentence as appropriate per the law.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

does a mean tweet really need an investigation?
how much would that cost i wonder??

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
All these 'news' channels only seem interested in driving audiences so they focus on being provocative and entertaining and care little about actually reporting the news. Gutfeld is nothing more than a comedian (at least in his own mind), and that lawyer woman who said 'kill them' sounds brain dead.

OP, I am assuming you are just as outraged at the Snoop Poop Dog and his sidekick... right?
edit on 19/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
All these 'news' channels only seem interested in driving audiences so they focus on being provocative and entertaining and care little about actually reporting the news. Gutfeld is nothing more than a comedian (at least in his own mind), and that lawyer woman who said 'kill them' sounds brain dead.

OP, I am assuming you are just as outraged at the Snoop Poop Dog and his sidekick... right?

dude im not outraged at all. i just wanted to see if people on the right responded to this as unprofessional like the dude that said trump has been bull#ting.

bow wow is in idiot. for sure.

i didnt think she really meant kill him but i dont think theyre acting very professional. that was my interest.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: subfab

does a mean tweet really need an investigation?
how much would that cost i wonder??

cyber bullying is a growing problem. one that i'm not sure what the solution should be.

the musician made a public threat to the president's wife. in this case yeah he should be investigated. then if enough evidence supports a trial then bring it to the legal authority to try the case.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Excuse me? Where did she say they should be killed? Come again.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I never knew who "Bow Wow" was before this incident, now I do know...he's an idiot.

Killing him might make a martyr of him, just like the other psychocelebrities from rap music folklore.

No, I think these clowns will end up in some sort of accident, or find themselves convicted of a crime. It's just too easy to frame someone.

One must consider the relative moral equivalency of targeting private people by the government. Some people may see Bow Wow or other idiots like Madonna as a legitimate threat to the Prez or even Nat Security....but that argument is subject to a slippery slope, maybe use that same argument against journalists, like Hastings, Assange et al.

Do we really want to see loudmouths "droned" in the streets????

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join