It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fox news anchor: secret service should 'kill' bow wow and snoop

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

its said at about 3:12 in.

posting this vid/thread in response to
this vid/thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

apparently cnn will allow anything cause a news anchor said trump has been bull#ting.

few posts about how the cnn journalist should have acted in a professional manner.

curious if people feel the same about this network. these anchors and what was said

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

She should not have said that.

The whole carnival that was created by the thug rappers is wrong as well.
edit on 19-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
killing someone for something said on twitter is pretty extreme...
of course bow wow is an idiot but i wouldnt go so far as to say he threatened melania....

(post by Arnie123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Dunno really. The guy advocates sexual slavery of women with that statement of his so maybe he should get a bullet in the back of the head. Pour encouragez les autres.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Awesome, so now your salary goes to essentially goes to fighting fire with fire?

"Oh noes they think he is acting unprofessional, hey guys look over here! this is what they do!!"

There wasn't a need for a new thread if the content was already including. Correct me if I am wrong, did some member right leaning members say that was not necessary? in regard to the SS, they sure did. Thus continuing on with the narrative in that thread.

No Star No Flag, sink to the bottom...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Awesome, so now your salary goes to essentially goes to fighting fire with fire?

"Oh noes they think he is acting unprofessional, hey guys look over here! this is what they do!!"

There wasn't a need for a new thread if the content was already including. Correct me if I am wrong, did some member right leaning members say that was not necessary? in regard to the SS, they sure did. Thus continuing on with the narrative in that thread.

No Star No Flag, sink to the bottom...

pretty riled up there chief
calm it down

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Where are they saying this ?

Can ya quote the transcripts ?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

no i cant
i told you it was said about 3:12 in

the guy all bunged up about it asked what the secret service should do if it is a legit threat. the lady said kill them

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's disgusting what bow wow said, as well as the idea of killing him for saying it.

Why should snoop be killed? He didn't say it, his nephew did.

Someone should smack bow wow in the head for saying it - maybe his mom already did. Hopefully.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well that figures.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well that figures.

what figures?
i told you who said it an at what point in the video...

let me make a correction now though. i said the news anchor said it but not i am not sure it was an anchor. he definitely had his panties in a twist but she said it. not sure if she is a fox news anchor or a correspondent or what.

so my mistake for saying the news anchor said it when it may not have been an anchor

edit. yeah i dont know her name

edit on 19-3-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Snoop and Co. have every right to say what they want. What the Fox News anchor was joking about was was government suppression of rights and murder. It wasn't funny. The first monologue was dead-on, though.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Free speech.

It's a beautiful thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

That is Kimberly Guilfoyle.
And she did say "kill them" after Gutfield asked her what the Secret Service should do about them, but I took it as a tongue in cheek comment.
Not right for her to say either way though.
Did you see Juan Williams look at her after she said it?
edit on 19-3-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's funny how the bimbo whines about double standard how many times has FOX cried that Trump apologize for his tweets. Also just so we won't have a double standard let's get those federal Marshall's to drop by her place after they visit Bow Wow. Besides wouldn't getting pimped out remind Melania of her good old acting days?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Where are they saying this ?

Can ya quote the transcripts ?

"What do you - what do you think the Secret Service should do, Kimberly?"

"Uhhmmmm...."

"It was an actual threat."

"Yea." *both parties talking at once* "Kill them." *host still talking then stops* "Kill them."

*host laughs* Yes.

"No I think it would be fantastic if Snoop and wannabe Snoop got a visit from like the federal Marshals and lets see how tough and gangster they are then."

There's your transcript, thread derailer.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: oopsies

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

That is Kimberly Guilfoyle.
And she did say "kill them" after Gutfield asked her what the Secret Service should do about them, but I took it as a tongue in cheek comment.
Not right for her to say either way though.
Did you see Juan Williams look at her after she said it?

yeah the look on his face was awesome

i took it the way you did too. i was just trying to point out the professionalism, or lack of on this piece....im trying to gauge if fox is held to the same standards as cnn by people here.

i too like the how they are asking for an apology and not just a tweet saying sorry.

and the other dude with the crispy hair....
"but this is barons mother" what does the poor kid think when he sees this about his mother?

edit on 19-3-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yes that was wrong to say. However, rather than flat-blasting them, the Secret Service SHOULD have a sit down with Snoop Doggy Doo & the little yippy mutt with the foul, menacing mouth. Secret Service needs to tighten their butts up anyways. Lots of fail recently.

Snoop Doggy Doo better watch out that his black majick don't bounce back on him. A lot of that going around right now.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join