It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit iOS help search returns 6pg post: "CIA whistleblower"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I apologize if this is in the incorrect forum.
I was searching for some information on changing my root iOS password, and I narrowed my search down to within the past 30 days. This post popped up with the title: "Cia whistleblower". It is a rather long post, with a lot of technical information. I do not understand what they are saying in here, so I figured maybe some of you guys might be able to decipher this stuff.
I don't know how to post photos, but I did manage to upload two screenshots to my profile.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is Cisco's IOS that runs on their routing equipment. Seems they were attacking network devices.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner
This is Cisco's IOS that runs on their routing equipment. Seems they were attacking network devices.

I'm in no way familiar with what you're saying. Does this mean that someone is "attacking network devices" byway of Reddit? The user has only two posts in his entire history. It seemed a bit strange.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkitekt

To venture a guess, it looks like it came from the latest Wikileaks dump and posted to reddit. Date of info in box is Mar 4 2015. The post is on the Mar 17, 2017.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
Ahh, so it's more of a copy and paste sorta deal?

join