It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Fareed Zakaria: Trump 'Has Succeeded By BS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
He could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and the faithful cultists would attack the media for its lack of professionalism if they showed a picture of the victim's bloody sneakers.

Just for reference

I have come down pretty hard on the progressives for what is at times cultist behavior. I see the exact same in many of the trump supporters / alt right. it is a ideological religion that doesn't have to make sense to them.

I look foward to a time when moderates of both side oust the fringes, cultists, and divisionists (I guess the centerist moderates are also divisionists...just like with a piece of bread, cutting off the ends)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Repeating potty mouth words is an effective way for zak to reinforce his superior intellect and credibility, the more he said "BS" the more convinced I was of his opinion!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

More war hatchets raised high rather than burried and laid to rest.

Keep it up. Maybe the divide can reach multi generational levels of discord that transcend any one election.

History has shown where arrogance of this magnitude leads a people but hey whats one more time around the merry go round?

We do have eternity after all. Why spend all of it being well?

edit on 3 19 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: seasonal

Both these guys needs to up their professionalism,

my favorite part.
no problem with trumps professionalism though huh?

Trump is not being paid to be a journalist...

As a journalist Fareed has gone completely off the rails and pretty much destroyed his credentials as a serious journalist... I doubt the enquirer would hire this guy... if CNN ever drops him his career is toast for anything beyond blog posts.

Donna Brazil's downfall should warn all the Democrat MSM numbskulls what can happen if you don't learn how to work smarter, rather than dirtier.

Fareed should be using his energy to help the DNC find people who can win back Congress to Democrats in 2018, and beat President Trump in 2020.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: theantediluvian

If he shot Fahreed Zakaria or Don Lemon, I would be really cool with that.

I know, right?!

Who wouldn't be cool with that?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Thing is, Fareed is probably somewhat correct. A lot of Trump's success is built on his ability to harvest BS, throw it and make it stick.

How's that really any different from the usual US politician?

Because business men generally use bullsnip to make more $$$, career politicians bath in bullsnip and use it to further their careers. The two do dissect at some point as apparently if you have enough money you can run for president. Clear as mud.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
President Trump's BS is AWESOME!!!

To me, it doesn't really matter what he says. As long as it offends Libs, or annoys Libs, or gets on the nerve of libs, or causes Libs to commit suicide or causes Libs to destroy their own neighbourhoods. Or causes Libs to act like Libs.

Ha ha haaaa. The Libs on this thread alone are enough to laugh at for hours. They're as offended as HELL, that much is OBVIOUS by their 'comebacks' and excuses, which are as lame as usual.

CNN, what a pathetic joke of a 'news' outlet (and no, I have NEVER watched Fox News a single time in my life, EVER). Yet, when someone shows how pathetic an excuse for a news channel CNN is, the Libs get offended as though CNN is their messiah.

Ha ha haaaaaaa, I hope President Trump goes off the rails and really gives them something to be offended by. The entertainment value is worth it!!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: theantediluvian

If he shot Fahreed Zakaria or Don Lemon, I would be really cool with that.

Add JAKE TAPPER to that list. He's been very anti-Trump the past few weeks. One of his Trump bashing videos was so bad yesterday, that CNN.com took it down today.

Poof..It's gone. www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
So what is the issue? He is stating facts although crudely, they are still true.

Trump is a habitual liar and he isn't even good at it, in fact he states lies that can easily be looked up. LOL

Trump’s Lies vs. Your Brain

All presidents lie. Richard Nixon said he was not a crook, yet he orchestrated the most shamelessly crooked act in the modern presidency. Ronald Reagan said he wasn’t aware of the Iran-Contra deal; there’s evidence he was. Bill Clinton said he did not have sex with that woman; he did, or close enough. Lying in politics transcends political party and era. It is, in some ways, an inherent part of the profession of politicking.

But Donald Trump is in a different category. The sheer frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of his lies have no precedent. Nixon, Reagan and Clinton were protecting their reputations; Trump seems to lie for the pure joy of it. A whopping 70 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked during the campaign were false, while only 4 percent were completely true, and 11 percent mostly true. (Compare that to the politician Trump dubbed “crooked,” Hillary Clinton: Just 26 percent of her statements were deemed false.)

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump

Here are four pages for you to go through and dispute.

A quote from Trump's book, does it sound familiar.

How 9 "Art of the Deal" quotes explain the Trump presidency

"You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on."

He is wrong about one thing in that quote, you can con people, his presidency is proof. He tells his voters, he is for the people and then fills his admin with fellow billionaires and then wants policies that only benefit the rich. Maybe he meant you con people but only up to a certain point, so how long can he continue to con his voters before they wake up.
Just like Clinton.

I still think Clinton would have been better though. I feel Trump is an idiot who easily swayed by what he reads. I like to know my con artists.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join