It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Fareed Zakaria: Trump 'Has Succeeded By BS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

The voters got what they voted for. What you see in Trump is what you get.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

The voters got what they voted for. What you see in Trump is what you get.

some voters get what(who) they voted for

i just dont see how you have a problem with a journalists professionalism but not the presidents

strange

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: seasonal

That was one very frustrated dude. LMFAO I love seeing stuff like that. Sitting there whining away and can't do a damned thing about it.

... And did you see Don Lemon just sitting there soaking it all up like a good little convert?

Then you'll love this:

Here's some excerpts:

In obscure loser news, Bow Wow is back. Bow Wow previously known as lil Bow Wow, previously known as washed up rapper, previously known as washed up actor, currently known as dumb and desperate.

Bow Wow also known shag moss, also known as tiny shaft, also known as sad little bitch — he is a dog mind you — tried to make a...

So little weenie just threatened the First Lady with sexual enslavement. I'd say that's a crime and punishable by jail time but given the career of little shag aka kneepad shag...

What should the Secret Service do Kimberly? It was an actual threat, I mean.

Yeah kill them. Kill them. No, I think it would fantastic if Snoop and wanna be Snoop got a visit from like the federal marshals and let's see how tough and gangster they are then. Honestly, this is horrible behavior...

I know, I know, I've seen the excuse over and over — "Fox News isn't news, Fox news personalities aren't reporters, Trump isn't a politician," yadda yadda — well that is until the Dear Leader Deviant is citing Fox News "reporting" when making outlandish, unsupported claims.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I never said I thought the pres is conducting himself properly. You said that.

The "journalist" is not being objective. He should be canned.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Snarl

That was one very frustrated dude. LMFAO I love seeing stuff like that. Sitting there whining away and can't do a damned thing about it.

... And did you see Don Lemon just sitting there soaking it all up like a good little convert?

Then you'll love this:

Here's some excerpts:

In obscure loser news, Bow Wow is back. Bow Wow previously known as lil Bow Wow, previously known as washed up rapper, previously known as washed up actor, currently known as dumb and desperate.

Bow Wow also known shag moss, also known as tiny shaft, also known as sad little bitch — he is a dog mind you — tried to make a...

So little weenie just threatened the First Lady with sexual enslavement. I'd say that's a crime and punishable by jail time but given the career of little shag aka kneepad shag...

What should the Secret Service do Kimberly? It was an actual threat, I mean.

Yeah kill them. Kill them. No, I think it would fantastic if Snoop and wanna be Snoop got a visit from like the federal marshals and let's see how tough and gangster they are then. Honestly, this is horrible behavior...

I know, I know, I've seen the excuse over and over — "Fox News isn't news, Fox news personalities aren't reporters, Trump isn't a politician," yadda yadda — well that is until the Dear Leader Deviant is citing Fox News "reporting" when making outlandish, unsupported claims.

hahahahahahah
love it man
but but.....but.... professionalism

hahahahahahahah

that was one booty hurt journalist

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I never said I thought the pres is conducting himself properly. You said that.

The "journalist" is not being objective. He should be canned.

do you think he is conducting himself properly? professionally?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
CNN knows bull# and all about bull#ting, they're the world's foremost experts at it.

Hmmmm

That could give these claims some credibility.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

When and what situation?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

When and what situation?

come on man..
in general...
the way he carries himself. the # he says on twitter....

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Both these guys needs to up their professionalism,

my favorite part.
no problem with trumps professionalism though huh?

Trump is not being paid to be a journalist...

As a journalist Fareed has gone completely off the rails and pretty much destroyed his credentials as a serious journalist... I doubt the enquirer would hire this guy... if CNN ever drops him his career is toast for anything beyond blog posts.

he is being paid to be in a position that does demand a bit of professionalism though
or no

Let us see... in my life time I have seen a president that could not stay faithful to his wife, a reality tv star, a movie star, a CIA director,Oh and one that liked to mock half the nation... bibles and gun clinging...another that orchestrated a break in, well carter conducted himself with honesty and professionalism the rest made their living by lying, or trashing half the voting electorate.

I have seen very little from any president in my lifetime to make me connect professionalism with that office.

But I expect a certain degree of it when it comes to Journalists, as I stated before Fareed has gone off the rails... trump could personally come up with the cure for cancer... all forms and this guy would talk about how bad a thing it is.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

like the fox news journalist posted above?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

In general is not a definite term, how about a video to show me what offends you.

He carries himself with confidence. Something that can be seen by the timid as offensive.

I think twitter is good, but not with the wire tapping accusations. That should have been handled in a professional manner.

link   

Believe it or not when I decide to watch the news (rare but it does happen) I look up individual journalists who's work I have a solid opinion of... and that covers most of the major networks, but I never touch the info tainment shows because they are their purely to fill time in a 24 news channel, not give you facts.

link   

Thing is, Fareed is probably somewhat correct. A lot of Trump's success is built on his ability to harvest BS, throw it and make it stick.

How's that really any different from the usual US politician?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If he shot Fahreed Zakaria or Don Lemon, I would be really cool with that.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I can't say if you are wrong or right. I don't know enough about Trumps businesses.

From the debates I know he went bankrupt 3-4 times out of 200ish deals. So he has a 2% failure rate.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

No, like CNN.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

In general is not a definite term, how about a video to show me what offends you.

He carries himself with confidence. Something that can be seen by the timid as offensive.

I think twitter is good, but not with the wire tapping accusations. That should have been handled in a professional manner.

i never said i was offended by anything
i just was hoping you would answer a general question....

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I did answer the question, you didn't get the answer you wanted.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

That is not the subject of the thread.

so.
you participate in threads all the time where things being discussed are not the exact topic of the thread.

its relevant though.
why would you have a problem with their professionalism when the president acts like a giant man child most of the time?

Man-child? Sooner or later we're going to need better, if not less over-played insults. This man-child has faired better than you or I. I suppose that puts us in the "man" category.

Trump's professionalism has brought him to the very top. Zakaria's own professionalism is neither insightful nor genuine. It is a ruse that works best on those with a mind that prefers public relations and political theatre over action and results.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join