It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Fareed Zakaria: Trump 'Has Succeeded By BS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Looks like CNN is allowing anything now. Why not, they were wrong on the election and now they are continuing to allow this style of news commentary on their station. Good for them.
*Un bleeped swearing in video*

www.youtube.com...

Both these guys needs to up their professionalism, they are not in their backyard drinking beers and playing horse shoes.
edit on Sun Mar 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded video : profanity in thumbnail

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Are good tolerant Muslims aloud to curse like that?!?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

If that was said, imagine what is thought.
edit on 19-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That was one very frustrated dude. LMFAO I love seeing stuff like that. Sitting there whining away and can't do a damned thing about it.

... And did you see Don Lemon just sitting there soaking it all up like a good little convert?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hes spot on, trump is full of #, but please don't stop posting this kind of stuff, the comedy that comes out of these threads, is amazing on so many levels.

Da trump is da best.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The whole thing was like a crappy skit on SNL.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Both these guys needs to up their professionalism,

my favorite part.
no problem with trumps professionalism though huh?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

That is not the subject of the thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Both these guys needs to up their professionalism, they are not in their backyard drinking beers and playing horse shoes.

You should tell your president to do the same.
edit on Sun Mar 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

so.
you participate in threads all the time where things being discussed are not the exact topic of the thread.

its relevant though.
why would you have a problem with their professionalism when the president acts like a giant man child most of the time?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
CNN doing their part in the destruction of the Democrat Party.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Fareed has wasted the past 6 months of his life saying the same thing. He sees Trump results in the economy, workforce, etc.. and continue to squeak: "he bull#s... he bull#s....he bull#s..he...".

Poor guy exhibits classic denial syndrome. I wonder what payoff FaReed missed, when Hillary lost? A lot of CNN people were to receive a bundle.. according to the Wiki-leaked e-mails.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It's funny that the ATS BOTS don't automatically edit "Bull#ting" in your title, LOL. I wish they were as forgiving, when we want to use "?" or "!" in a thread's title.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

my favorite part.

Trump is not being paid to be a journalist...

As a journalist Fareed has gone completely off the rails and pretty much destroyed his credentials as a serious journalist... I doubt the enquirer would hire this guy... if CNN ever drops him his career is toast for anything beyond blog posts.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Uh, yes it is. The man you're featuring is questioning tRump's professionalism and truthfulness while you question his.

Fair game is fair game.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's funny that the ATS BOTS don't automatically edit "Bull#ting" in your title, LOL. I wish they were as forgiving, when we want to use "?" or "!" in a thread's title.

It's an "optical" illusion !!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

so. you participate in threads all the time where things being discussed are not the exact topic of the thread. its relevant though. why would you have a problem with their professionalism when the president acts like a giant man child most of the time?

The die hard Trumpkins don't hold Trump to any standard at all. He could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and the faithful cultists would attack the media for its lack of professionalism if they showed a picture of the victim's bloody sneakers.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The whole "he did it so I can do it" childish comparison fails.
edit on 19-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Fareed was early on compared to Kissinger and is a globalist darling. That never quite panned out for him so he sank to very fake news at CNN. Today he's apparently just a snowflake in meltdown.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: TinySickTears

my favorite part.

Trump is not being paid to be a journalist...

As a journalist Fareed has gone completely off the rails and pretty much destroyed his credentials as a serious journalist... I doubt the enquirer would hire this guy... if CNN ever drops him his career is toast for anything beyond blog posts.

he is being paid to be in a position that does demand a bit of professionalism though
or no

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join