It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs Piloted by Beings or Computers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I totally accept that there may be alternate realities, other dimensions, higher states of consciousness than our meager supply, and beings from those places that interact with us.

What I see happening time after time in discussions of ETs are attempts to blur the reality of what we actually can document about ETs and UFOs with counter proposals that are presented as if they are just as valid as the available UFO data to the extent that the whole discussion of UFOs then becomes little more than a fanciful bit of idle dreaming about make-believe scenarios that lead away from what we can rather solidly bring to mind about the situation. I have cause to wonder sometimes about the motivation of those that dilute and deflect the point away from what could be a collective working to fabricate reasonable answers to the basic question.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

A. S ? You said it better than I could. Just the misuse of term UFO. There are times.. .a few at least where its birds, a plane, toy etc.

And the equally misused term, ,"alien". My neighbor is an alien.. .from Canada. I think we need to stop defining these terms from videos, movies, games etc.

We as humans need to think outside the box.. .or at least understand its quite probable we can't and don't know what to look for.. .

Thanks

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Possibly they would send complex probes outward in all directions perhaps all self-contained that do not ever make direct contact with home base or maybe they can do so with quantum-based communications?

This situation pushed into present reality causes me to wonder if all of the interactions with ETIs and UFOs in our present world are not really real, but are machine based, complex machines to be sure, created by powers and concepts that and we, in our puny minds, cannot even begin to imagineā€¦but are beginning to glimpse in our future.

I dunno...I can imagine quite a bit.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-3-2017 by Erno86 because: added link

edit on 24-3-2017 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Erno86

Part of what I have suggested is that realistically and practically, it makes no sense for any massive intellect to travel the stars to mess with the developing life forms that it knows are out there. Such a being, we can assume could only travel by a large, sophisticated ship that would actually be its home as SOL and near SOL velocities would prevent ever returning to the old home. Such a dedication would have to be its purpose in its existence and contact its main goal.

It would be more logical for it to sit at its home planet doing its thing and to send out autonomous ships guided by quantum computers that would seek out developing life forms and provide a standard boiler-plate form of advancement for them. These ships would move in all directions away from the home star, thousands or millions of them if the resources allowed. Never would they return as they were not living creatures but build sophisticated machines with a dedicated purpose to support live creatures where ever they were found. Such is what I proposed in the original OP, did you really read it?

I agree to disagree. It makes perfect sense for a super intelligent biological civilization [one's that have broken the speed of light barrier with interstellar starships] to peaceably invade our planet with starships --- Mainly as a stark warning to earth's population --- that there are star-faring civilizations that are far superior [technologically wise] than us --- With possible repercussions if we mess with them --- Here or elsewhere.

<< 1  2   >>

join