It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs Piloted by Beings or Computers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
They would only be out there for long periods in space if they used our crude technology. Once you can fold space you can get anywhere in seconds.

I still can't wrap my head round this whole 'bending the fabric of space" idea. How much energy must it take to achieve something like that? Also, what happens to the vessels, planets and other objects in the area of space ebing bent?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

I have three dimensions.
How many do aliens have?

Some of which you are obviously not aware.

But your question is beyond any suggestion that I offered, but the possibilities, as you well know, are wide open in that area unless you are a defined materialist that refuses to accept unworldly possibilities.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Probably, UFOs are piloted by computer beings.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Well could be but I see the whole hype 'drone' explanation like an projection of human technology onto an unknown species. We really don' t know their tech don't we ?

Think about it at the moment we are sending 'drones' to mars , but isn't the real goal to eventually send humans ? Drones though cool don't replace the real thing.

I completely agree, I kinda used "drone" to describe an automated vehicle, I don't imagine they are anything like we are capabale of building. For them to be visiting us like that they would need to be a few hundred years ahead of us in a tecnological sense, maybe even thousands...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Ah I see 'drone' you mean is just a placeholder word.

For them to be visiting us like that they would need to be a few hundred years ahead of us in a tecnological sense, maybe even thousands...

Very Understandable !... but may I add :

Tech always has to obey the laws-of-physic. Thus the mere existance of UFO's that often exhibit behaviour that can not be explained by scientific understanding of the fundamental laws of physics Implies that either there must be something wrong with the scientific understanding of it. Or the fundaments aren't the fundaments at all. I think the lather is the case.
Therefore Zoo hypothesis might be the only logical explanation. According my personal research many data points in that direction. If we are so to speak 'the Zoo' I don't think that UFO / aliens phenomena cant make any sense at all. I feel data regarding the subjects is in one way or another is always obfruscated ridiculed and denied wether it is on mainstream media or alternative forums.

Piloted by computers or not is not really that important. Understanding the implications that are involved by the mere existance of UFO's is.

edit on 3202017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Tech always has to obey the laws-of-physic. Thus the mere existance of UFO's that often exhibit behaviour that can not be explained by scientific understanding of the fundamental laws of physics Implies that either there must be something wrong with the scientific understanding of it. Or the fundaments aren't the fundaments at all. I think the lather is the case.

I tend to think along the lines of our understanding of physics being lacking somewhat. After all, there is so much going on in the observable universe that we can only guess at.

Therefore Zoo hypothesis might be the only logical explanation. According my personal research many data points in that direction. If we are so to speak 'the Zoo' I don't think that UFO / aliens phenomena cant make any sense at all. I feel data regarding the subjects is in one way or another is always obfruscated ridiculed and denied wether it is on mainstream media or alternative forums.

After watching Star Trek First Contact, The Zoo hypothesis made a lot of sense to me. There's also the possibility we're too hostile for alien intelligences to risk them actually visiting us. I guess there's also the possibility that we're not being visited and there's another explanation but I haven't heard anything that convinces me this is the case, even the theory that all UFO & USO activity is Top Secret Military Projects doesn't hold water. Some, sure, I can buy that but not all of them...
edit on 20/3/17 by djz3ro because: I misspelled "Quote"

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: Aliensun

First we need to capture a UFO...and THEN see if an alien flew it or was piloted by AI technology.

What makes you think that has not been done?
you've been waiting on the government to tell you?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Creating a humanoid robot to fly a plane would be absurd. Like one of those Rube Goldberg mousetraps.
If the grays are just biological robots, then they probably don't fly the space ships. Just sit there in stasis waiting for it to land, so they can go out and do stuff.

If sub light is the limit, then the only reason to leave home forever would be if you intend to colonize the place where you are going. Searching for a new permanent home. Gray biology, however, suggests they are adapted to a low gravity environment - making Earth useless for that purpose. Maybe they plan to terraform and then colonize Mars? (Using Earth as a reliable source of biological ingredients)

If faster than light travel is possible, then probably time travel is also. Time travel would explain why aliens are so secretive. Maybe they can't interact with this time period on Earth without causing a temporal paradox? (And who knows what the consequences of that would be?)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Question of consciousness comes into play of robot or bio engineered pilot.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Question of consciousness comes into play of robot or bio engineered pilot.

An interesting statement. What part does consciousness play in how wet beings operate now and in the future versus how AIs would operate in the future? At this point in our awareness, I see that as a clear dividing line between us and "Borg" types.

As we wet beings grew out of lower forms to contemplate/accept consciousness as the glue of existence, will AIs advance beyond algorithms...or will there be a program for that at some point, or will there be a type of different singularity where the master quantum computer blows a gasket and spits out a printout that simply says, "No data, cannot compute."

edit on 21-3-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Are UFOs Piloted by Beings or Computers?

Both.

From what I read, some aliens are not fully biological and some ships are not fully mechanical.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is a little odd for this thread but if Aliens are visiting or Other dimensional entity's from a near reality that is aware of our own then some things from there reality could percievably have been left in ours, in this case I believe this to be a fake because it is simply far too good but what if, have a look at this at 3.52, Probably already been debunked somewhere on ATS but still have a look.

Now as unlikely as this is to be a real artifact and coming as it does from a country that makes forgery's or as they say if questioned reproduction's for the tourist market as a very lucrative business it is still humorous and very well made along with the latin inscription.

Likely it would give Hawi Zawas a coronary if it was proven to be a genuine artifact though.

So if real then it show's a grey type alien or similar and a cryptic message and would indicate non human biological entity's are or have been present but then as I say this is just a light hearted addition to reinvigorate the thread which as always with nearly every thread has now slowed down as it is a few day's old as I personally believe this to be an A grade fake, I would still love it in my own coin collection though as a talking piece.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
TITLE:

]Are UFOs Piloted by Beings or Computers

I suggest neither

the UFOs we see are created in our minds just like the monster-beast in the Movie: 'Forbidden Planet'

the UFO is more than dream fiction...it does indeed behave as would advanced technology.. I does indeed react with the physical material in which it flies... but it has a life & reality only because our Id creates the UFO & gives it life and independence... just as a Adept Magician can conjure an 'elemental' to do It's masters bidding.

to unlock the whys & wherefore's of UFOs & aliens--- why do we persist in trying to grind a 'Key' according to a predetermined pattern of a ~~~~~~~ wavy surface 'KEY' of ups-&-downs to align a row of tumblers....
how provincial !

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I see no basis for your argument of our capabilities of "making dreams real."
I would suppose that human desires for their "real" God to appear before them would have invoked more Gods over time than there are politicians.

Rejecting the obvious results in some strange bed fellows for the deniers to the extent that their explanations are frequently more bizarre than what is clear.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Why send a cadre of robots from another star system to confront [with stealth], a potentially hostile intelligent civilization...single-handedly? Put yourself in an E.T. sentient alien's place: Would you? At the worst --- if an alien robot or robots --- were captured by the targeted civilization, they might be re-programed to turn against the one's that sent them.

No... they're compadre robots will come, but only when they are overseen by there conscious masters, on an obvious starship that is capable of superluminal speeds.

Unless...the ET's have programmed there souls & minds to occupy a complete robotic android? It's possible, but the percentage of alien race's that could have possibly achieved such a technological feat --- I speculate --- is very small or non-existent.

edit on 22-3-2017 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I have three dimensions.

You have many more dimensions than that, however, you're right in that humans can only easily comprehend three, and that any more dimensions are pretty much wasted on us.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Your post points to the fact that we need to know who and what we are before we can ever know who and what they are. This is why IMO a study of the mechanics involved with this interfacial relationship that we have with reality called "consciousness" is so critical to understanding all matters Fortean. We as human beings cannot help but experience, and acknowledge from that experience, no more, or no less, than what we ourselves are naturally understood to be. This is most logical and truly applies in a universal sense. Fish don't just jump up out of the water and head off to work each morning in their new car. Yet this is the false logic we apply to the scheme that is the ETH. With respect to the antithesis of real development, the ego is like an athlete that foolishly trains with heavy ankle weights on, while insisting on doing all their training in a compression chamber. And so are those that consider the UFO by placing themselves at the center of the universe before doing so.

edit on 23-3-2017 by CryptoXparaMental because: Because this boards functionality is more unintuitive.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Part of what I have suggested is that realistically and practically, it makes no sense for any massive intellect to travel the stars to mess with the developing life forms that it knows are out there. Such a being, we can assume could only travel by a large, sophisticated ship that would actually be its home as SOL and near SOL velocities would prevent ever returning to the old home. Such a dedication would have to be its purpose in its existence and contact its main goal.

It would be more logical for it to sit at its home planet doing its thing and to send out autonomous ships guided by quantum computers that would seek out developing life forms and provide a standard boiler-plate form of advancement for them. These ships would move in all directions away from the home star, thousands or millions of them if the resources allowed. Never would they return as they were not living creatures but build sophisticated machines with a dedicated purpose to support live creatures where ever they were found. Such is what I proposed in the original OP, did you really read it?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

How many do aliens have?

All of them.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CryptoXparaMental

Your 1st line in response was my whole point. We havent a CLUE as to what, if, how, when, where, which, how long, far and how often...of any of it.

Much of it we've maybe never even learned about yet...and there will be much. Means and methods that cant even be learned or exposed here and now because they dont exist here...or cant be perceived on this planet...or made with anything from here...

It may be thousands of years before we ever get exposed to things we are unaware exist...and maybe there are no mechanisms even used?

Personally? I think some of it is US coming back from the far future...but we just dont know...too young of a planetary species still....thanks for the reply

MS

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join