It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret should be renamed Above Trump Secret!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
I am seeing less and less of Pro-Trump threads. I think the sycophants are realizing how grossly incompetent he really is.

You are wrong, and giving those brain-dead worshippers too much credit.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You're not the first to say so and the solution is the same as it's always been. You too, are obviously capable of starting threads, but you are being passive and just reacting to threads others have started. if you want to have conversations in other areas, start those threads. People will talk about what they want to talk about, your desires notwithstanding. Be the change you want to see.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Bishbop09

I assure you, many of these Trump supporters will be mighty disappointed when it turns out that their "Messiah" is just another stooge.

You see, my Jedi friend, it's comments like this that are the prime issue for the OP, and for one simple reason....if you push buttons, knowing that your comments will trigger reactions, then you are part of the OP's problem and you can expect blow back in equal and opposite measure and you can expect threads to be created to correct your record.

Do you see how this little conundrum works?

@ the OP - everything Trump does is above top secret, from wiretapping through to exposing the elite pedophile ring through to Kelly-anne being a white supremacist - 'If you can't handle the medicine then don't dish the sh!t out' is a good motto in life.

Simple.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Trump starts and fuels all kinds of conspiracies and some people on a conspiracy site are ticked off ?

No wonder things are all assbackwards.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I prefer " Another Triggered Snowflake "

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

originally posted by: Bishbop09
I have been an avid reader, not much so poster, of ATS for about 10ish years. What happened to it, it's now just Trump, Trump and more Trump! I miss the old ATS and the conversations that used to take place, it's very rare we seen that nowadays.

Sorry to rant I just love ATS and I feel like it's losing its self.

The only reason there are so many threads is the mass amount of propaganda being slung about from every where. Everything smells like a conspiracy.

You forget to mention that during election time, and to a lesser degree post election, (job done sort of) the numbers of stars garnered in a incredibly short time from a new Trump thread being opened, no matter how repeatedly ridiculous the thread..or the numbers of posters either.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

You see, my Jedi friend, it's comments like this that are the prime issue for the OP, and for one simple reason....if you push buttons, knowing that your comments will trigger reactions, then you are part of the OP's problem and you can expect blow back in equal and opposite measure and you can expect threads to be created to correct your record.

Do you see how this little conundrum works?

@ the OP - everything Trump does is above top secret, from wiretapping through to exposing the elite pedophile ring through to Kelly-anne being a white supremacist - 'If you can't handle the medicine then don't dish the sh!t out' is a good motto in life.

Simple.

The thing is, trigger reactions can simply be justified observations. and in many cases were. But of course you will already know that 'Trigger' and 'Snowflake' expressions are in fact attempts to cow down anybody who might wish to make disagreement, or a point of order. As it happens, Breitbart, (who are they?) made a meal out of those expressions to the extreme, while I do also believe that some ATS staff did discourage that in the context they were used...not easy though.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Denial is an ugly thing.

I agree...something the DNC have been doing a lot about their screw ups and in creating a devisive nation *bravo* yeah, let's talk about denial.

^Bill Clinton also gets denied. LMFAO

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
ATS should be renamed. . . "DBCowboy's Chamber of Earthly Secrets and Fart Video Archive".

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
ATS should be renamed. . . "DBCowboy's Chamber of Earthly Secrets and Fart Video Archive".

Or Just www.abovetriggeredsnowflakes.com lol

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bishbop09

What happened to it, it's now just Trump, Trump and more Trump!

No its complaining about Trump, complaining about Trump, and more complaining about Trump.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

How about Abovetoppolitics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join