It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Hackers Trying to Link Russia & Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: AboveBoard

None of it is real.

There's no proof anywhere.

(regardless of "funding")

Okie dokie.

Like I said. You can't prove that. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Neither can you.

Thank You.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The same Christopher Steele that was hired by Hillary
I am offended

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I completely stand behind that statement. The Democratic, liberal left are very comparable with ISIS.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Same here. Most of the conservative Republicans I know don't care about "cyber" or computers beyond being able to play Call of Duty.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Because a Russian bank would never lie?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I completely stand behind that statement. The Democratic, liberal left are very comparable with ISIS.

You mean the way they grab women? The way they hate people who do not share their religion? The way they wave their guns in the air? The way they blame everything on the Jews? Please be more specific.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

The same Christopher Steele that was hired by Hillary
I am offended

Hired by Republicans first, friend.

Forget Hillary. The FBI were going to hire him until his cover was broken by the WSJ.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I dunno. I haven't beheaded anyone or bombed anyone or held anyone hostage or terrorized anyone so...gosh, yeah, I totally see how your could make that comparison...

*eyeroll*

Decided to try "triggering" people as a distraction or what? It works for Trump, so why not throw out a hyperbolic indefensible accusation like that, right?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

All fiction propaganda.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

All fiction propaganda.

You just roll with that big guy. Go nuts.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: rickymouse

Same here. Most of the conservative Republicans I know don't care about "cyber" or computers beyond being able to play Call of Duty.

Liberals are more into technology. Republicans tend to be conservative around here, they don't actually like too much change too fast.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Only the left are habitual liars. So unless the bankers are liberals, no...they probably aren't lying.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

You mean the way they grab women? The way they hate people who do not share their religion? The way they wave their guns in the air? The way they blame everything on the Jews? Please be more specific.

The way they pretend their religion is peaceful to make others drop their guard.

They way they use threats including threats of harm or death to push their agenda and way of life.

The fact they wish to force everyone to follow their beliefs and reject all other beliefs.

They way they will lie, cheat or steal...and kill...to support their religion.

That their religion allows them to be bad people in support of their religious beliefs.

The way they use others to forward their goals.

They way they indoctrinate children to their beliefs.

Their intense hate for anything that doesn't follow their religion.

Their disguising of their religion and their beliefs as well-meaning while they know they are not.

Their willingness to break any law that keeps them from forcing others.

Their destruction of symbols, statues, landmarks, etc. that don't support their views.

Their racism and hate for all other religions but their own.

Their belief that you must convert or kill non-believers.

There are more...but you get the idea. The left follow a liberal RELIGION that demands they destroy all other beliefs regardless of law, morals, values, etc. They injure, hurt and kill...destroy property...destroy effigies of the enemies...they do anything to force their beliefs down the throat of others. ISIS does the same and with the same viciousness. The extreme left and ISIS are no different in their tactics, actions and goals.

Note: I'm talking about the extreme, radical left. Like you.
edit on 3/20/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I dunno. I haven't beheaded anyone or bombed anyone or held anyone hostage or terrorized anyone so...gosh, yeah, I totally see how your could make that comparison...

*eyeroll*

Decided to try "triggering" people as a distraction or what? It works for Trump, so why not throw out a hyperbolic indefensible accusation like that, right?

Maybe you are not the extreme, radical left.

I've watched as death threats were made and executed. BLM marched calling for the killing of police and then police were
killed as requested.

I've seen the news about left protestors / rioters destroying property, vandalizing, assaulting, etc. and then promising more.

I've watched as peaceful citizens (right) have been attacked by the left...pulled from their cars and beaten.

I've heard those on the left calling for "safe places" for themselves...segregation of the right.

I've heard the left demanding all other religions be silenced while some (theirs and Islam) are permitted special rights.

I've see the left pronounce certain people and groups (those who support them) as protected while all others are not. So much for fair and equal.

I've watched them burn effigies of people and the American flag.

I've watched as the liberal teachers attempt to indoctrinate the children with one-sided preaching in schools.

I've heard the left lie...seen them caught in corruption scandals within their own ranks...I've watched them and their "any thing that supports our agenda is OK" even when it includes breaking the law. Illegal immigrants???

Does that help you out?

edit on 3/20/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

All of those apply to the Right as well. Bible camps, burning crucifixes, beating up protesters, murdering doctors who perform abortions... do I really need to go on? All you have done is describe extremism, not the ideology of the left.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Only the left are habitual liars. So unless the bankers are liberals, no...they probably aren't lying.

I see. So you start out with (rightfully) deriding the "radical" left....calling out any extremism, to ascribing all left as radical and liars, murderers, yada yada, the whole gamut of whats wrong with anyone who isn't your party.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Liberals are so butthurt because Trump won. LMAO

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join