It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Book Like No Other - You as a Hidden Treasure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Since His works are manifested from His essence,
His essence is not manifested from His works.

" The Truth" will then grant you whatsoever you ask,
And show you all things as they really are.

Many of my threads have covered the parallel between the Bible and Hinduism as it applies to seeking inner truth. In perfect step with this path, I show you the inbetween of the Islamic world and Buddhism, a perfect merging of Enlightenment and Abrahamic faith across the span of two worlds colliding. Known as the "Men of Heart," the Sufi Mystic is truly a member of the Religion of Heart, which is the tradition of abandoning the formalistic and ritualistic faith for that of Universal Truth in Enlightenment.

For those who are unaware, meditation leads a person to the state of Ecstasy, which is a place of perfect stillness and rest for the mind. When this state is reached, the mind, in stillness, beholds the universe and creation at once. Truth, which cannot be seen any other way, is known. The book explains much better than I could. My threads all explain this by structure, not process. At this juncture of the path, It is necessary to give the explanation over to someone more qualified in verse. As he states in the book:

"But all this have I written of my own experience,
And not plagiarized as a demon from angels.

Gushin i Raz

MANU (Mankind) means, "To Think."

EXORDIUM

IN the name of Him who taught the soul to think,
And kindled the heart's lamp with the light of soul ;
'By Whose light the two worlds were illumined,
By Whose grace the dust of Adam bloomed with roses ;'
That Almighty one who in the twinkling of an eye,
From Kaf and Nun brought forth the two worlds !
What time the Kaf of His power breathed on the pen,

---Kaf (open hand), Lamed (Shepherd's Staff), Mem (Water of Life), Nun (Seed of Life)

It cast thousands of pictures on the page of Not being.
From that breath were produced the two worlds,
From that breath proceeded the soul of Adam.
In Adam were manifested reason and discernment,
Whereby he perceived the principle of all things.
When he beheld himself a specific person,
He thought within himself " What am I ?"
From part to whole he made a transit,
And thence returned back to the world.
He saw that the world is an imaginary thing,
Like as one diffused through many numbers.

David inquired, saying,
O Lord, why hast Thou
created mankind ?
God said, I was a hidden treasure,
and I desired to become known,
and I created the world in order to be known.'

Know Thyself - The Book is You

Related Poem -
The Greatest Poem - Christopher Morley

The greatest poem ever known
Is one all poets have outgrown:
The poetry, innate, untold,
Of being only four years old.

Still young enough to be a part
Of Nature's great impulsive heart,
Born comrade of bird, beast, and tree
And unselfconscious as the bee-

And yet with lovely reason skilled
Each day new paradise to build;
Elate explorer of each sense,
Without dismay, without pretense!

In your unstained transparent eyes
There is no conscience, no surprise:
Life's queer conundrums you accept,
Your strange divinity still kept.

Being, that now absorbs you, all
Harmonious, unit, integral,
Will shred into perplexing bits,-
Oh, contradictions of the wits!

And Life, that sets all things in rhyme,
may make you poet, too, in time-
But there were days, O tender elf,
When you were Poetry itself!

edit on 19-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
"Love alone is capable of revealing Love itself. If you want to live, die in love."

LUXOR - 1400BC: "As to deserving, know that the gift of heaven is free; this gift of Knowledge is so great that no effort whatever could hope to 'deserve' it."

Don't miss the 7 minute mark. The conversation between Manu and the Beloved. Does God love himself more than Man? God is Love. What does this mean in light of what God gave to us (Himself)? Amazing truth!

edit on 19-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: For reasons which will only be made clear in the world to come. For now, enjoy this day after yesterday. It's always the day after yesterday until it's the day after tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That's lovely. I think young people should see the real truth in these times. Ask yourself, what other species starves, rapes its young, wars with its own to extinction in just a few thousands years of existence? And we hope to achieve nirvana or heaven? Lol.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Ask yourself, what other species starves, rapes its young, wars with its own to extinction in just a few thousands years of existence? And we hope to achieve nirvana or heaven? Lol.

Heaven/Nirvana cannot be achieved - it is what there is when there is no thought of other.
What if everything is perfect as it is? Thought will scream - 'no it isn't' - and that is the suffering. Of course the mind will be angry with what is being presented - but what is there really when there are no thoughts telling you how bad everything is?
It is only thought that stops Heaven from being felt/realised.

He who finds harmony in himself will find harmony in the world.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

Know Thyself - The Book is You

Know Thyself not as the writing in the book but the pages that the writing appears on - the books pages are made of water so as soon as the writing is written it disappears.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

But it gets tricky because what if you are a child in an abusive toxic environment, what should that child do? Teach themselves to love their environment despite all abuses? And the same goes for adults. Do we just banish all complaints of a toxic environment and learn to love filth, starvation, neglect, isolation, and etc?

I think we are born knowing the way, and so when we are in abusive toxic environments... we know that is not the way, so we strive to change our environment. Or, we give in and accept it as you say and recycle the abuse more often than not... because when it's just the way it is then how can you reject when another child is as abused as you were and you learned to love it so why can't they, and so on and so forth. But you learn to love it, it is not the knowing that you were born with.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

But it gets tricky because what if you are a child in an abusive toxic environment, what should that child do? Teach themselves to love their environment despite all abuses? And the same goes for adults. Do we just banish all complaints of a toxic environment and learn to love filth, starvation, neglect, isolation, and etc?

I think we are born knowing the way, and so when we are in abusive toxic environments... we know that is not the way, so we strive to change our environment. Or, we give in and accept it as you say and recycle the abuse more often than not... because when it's just the way it is then how can you reject when another child is as abused as you were and you learned to love it so why can't they, and so on and so forth. But you learn to love it, it is not the knowing that you were born with.

I never said give in and accept anything. What IS happening IS happening and if there is a real you then you are merely the witness to what IS happening. The body/mind that is appearing, which you may have identified yourself with, is just part of the appearance - it is all just happening.
It is a movie!! The character (that you may believe yourself to be) will do whatever it does in whatever situation arises - there is no problem with whatever it is - no one actually did it - it all just happens.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
That's lovely. I think young people should see the real truth in these times. Ask yourself, what other species starves, rapes its young, wars with its own to extinction in just a few thousands years of existence? And we hope to achieve nirvana or heaven? Lol.

This is not the learning, but the lesson. Learning comes when the fire burns away the wood, hay and stubble. God saves us anyway, which is the teaching. Love unmerited. All the other stuff was all on us.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

oooooo, now that is good. I love the concept of something immortal inside of us that if we but quiet ourselves and listen, will tell us the correct path through this reality.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

As above so below. Like the Neanderthals, evolution disposed of them because there was a better smarter species. God will judge our whole species together i.e. The total destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. That is why Jesus called death 'sleep' til the final judgement. We better start trying to reach the target soon.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Never the pages, but the thought that goes into them.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Good thoughts indeed. Everyone thinks, "if I just do this, or that, putting my life in order, I'll have peace." In truth, have peace and all these things will be ordered. In truth, they always were.

edit on 19-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Your answer in the movie, The Shack."

new topics

top topics

join