It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Less than 1% (Percent) of Water on earth is safely drinkable

page: 2
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban


Just imagine the famine if they shut all those doors to the tanneries tomorrow? Just, too much... too quickly... can yield even more horrific results then is witnessed in these current times.

The reason they operate there is the lack of enforcement for releases of untreated waste from the factories.

The same reason they operate other garment factories, too. There are no labor laws, either.

People that are dying from the toxins in the river can't prove culpability on the companies part, beyond a reasonable doubt. Officials are payed to look the other way, so yah, no stopping this crazy train any time soon.

The only thing I can do is be the change I want to see. Most people that are caught up in the system have little choice as to changing their way of life. I don't have a life so its easier for me.

Ever been to a flea market or farmers market? Can't get more 'local' than that.

As far as the water, drink distilled.

Make the water we drink 99.9999 % free from pollutants


edit on 19-3-2017 by intrptr because: link




posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Maybe we should redistribute water from the top 1% and give to the other 99%?




 
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join