It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wilcock / Goode disclosure - why it matters despite all odds?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

I was about to post that Bob Dean vid that speaks of Nibiru! And definitely have to find several hours to re-watch it again. Things are forgotten for so long time in their details. Did he say 2017? I forgot, someone said it in youtube vid.

I don't know what the sun is. The current explanations seem odd to me. How would a nuclear chain reaction sustain its burning for billions of years, why didn't it explode? The explanations with gravity vs nuclear and radiation that seems for now to be the dogma, will step aside tomorrow to a better theory. May be electric, may be something else. Someone said in those vids, there are 3 more interactions in the nature plus the 4 discovered

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

No later than 2017 - Bob Dean
min 6:30 at this cut vid
www.youtube.com...

Transcript
projectcamelot.org...

KC: So, we’re looking at 2013 by our calendar.

BD: Well, no later than 2017 [smiles]. I’ll throw 2017 out.

KC: OK.

BD: And you can take that to the bank. [laughter] 2017. Now that...

KC: OK.

BD: That’ll give or take a year or two because the celestial mechanics... They haven’t really worked it all out yet. We’ve got computers you wouldn’t believe but they’re still trying to feed in some of the data.
edit on 23-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
No later than 2017 - Bob Dean
min 6:30 at this cut vid
www.youtube.com...

But your link takes us to the beginning of the video, not 6:30.

I say that only because there might be some confusion.

On the subject of Nibiru/Marduk/Planet X, I would like to mention that Stewart Swerdlow commented in 2007 that the planetoid Niburu was destroyed in April 2003, just after the Iraq invasion, and in 2008 he further commented that the Illuminati used particle beam accelerator weapons in pulse form to blow it up as it neared Jupiter.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
On the subject of Nibiru/Marduk/Planet X, I would like to mention that Stewart Swerdlow commented in 2007 that the planetoid Niburu was destroyed in April 2003, just after the Iraq invasion, and in 2008 he further commented that the Illuminati used particle beam accelerator weapons in pulse form to blow it up as it neared Jupiter.

For those unfamiliar with Stewart Swerdlow, I thought it would be helpful to post this video of an interview of him that took place in 2007:

Uploaded on May 9, 2009

The Montauk Project: One Man's Story featuring Stewart Swerdlow

Originally broadcast on WVVH-TV Hamptons Television in 2007

(c) WVVH-TV 2007 all rights reserved

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
At least Hale-Bop had a comet.

What does the Goode-Cock cult have? Vr headsets? Indian levitation?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

I don't know what the sun is. The current explanations seem odd to me. How would a nuclear chain reaction sustain its burning for billions of years, why didn't it explode?

The sun is a white hole filling up from the other side.

It keeps on filling because the other side is endless. This side is attempting to record the endless side, hence constant expansion. A white hole posing as a star. Didn't we hear about this somewhere in ancient texts? Time to start a book money cult, eh?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChelseaHubble
The sun is a white hole filling up from the other side.

Is that the same as saying a black hole in this universe connects to a star in another universe, and that's how Mother Nature achieves balance?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join