It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wilcock / Goode disclosure - why it matters despite all odds?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by humanoidlord removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
a reply to: sled735

Thanks for the long comment...

Is there any proof of the Black pope going to Antarctica? I read the speculations, and they are just that. The Russian patriarch went, and that was shown on the mainstream news. When pope Francis speaks, all media cover it. As when he spoke of baptizing Martians. It would be strange he slipped from t he Vatican to go so far south...Conspiracy is big, but not bigger than the pope haha....Or do they mean another black pope? I bet the pope will play with open cards, and when the first ET ship lands (wherever it might be) he would send a greeting telegram because he doesn't use internet...before he meets in person with the ET pilots whoever they might be. That's why he was chosen. Not to spend time on undisclosed places in dark, above or beyond the ice. My respect to Corey, but he cannot be correct on that point.

It was one thing mentioned on one of the Cosmic Disclosure episodes. David called him the Black Pope, and discussed it briefly. I would share the episode, but you have to have a subscription to see it. It's been a few episodes back when it was all the "buzz" in the media. There might be a transcript on Corey's website. If I find it, I'll come back and post.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: 2012newstart

Thanks for the long comment...

Is there any proof of the Black pope going to Antarctica? I read the speculations, and they are just that. The Russian patriarch went, and that was shown on the mainstream news. When pope Francis speaks, all media cover it. As when he spoke of baptizing Martians. It would be strange he slipped from t he Vatican to go so far south...Conspiracy is big, but not bigger than the pope haha....Or do they mean another black pope? I bet the pope will play with open cards, and when the first ET ship lands (wherever it might be) he would send a greeting telegram because he doesn't use internet...before he meets in person with the ET pilots whoever they might be. That's why he was chosen. Not to spend time on undisclosed places in dark, above or beyond the ice. My respect to Corey, but he cannot be correct on that point.

It was one thing mentioned on one of the Cosmic Disclosure episodes. David called him the Black Pope, and discussed it briefly. I would share the episode, but you have to have a subscription to see it. It's been a few episodes back when it was all the "buzz" in the media. There might be a transcript on Corey's website. If I find it, I'll come back and post.

I don't have time to dig through all these transcripts, but here is a link to every show of Cosmic Disclosure since it first came on GAIA t.v.
Have fun. LOL Corey's Blog

Here is a video from 2011 by Benjamin Fulford that tells who the Black Pope is at the 3:36 mark, if that helps any.

edit on 3/19/2017 by sled735 because: Correction on link

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Sorry about that I didn't mean to say that Wilcock and co don't have their hearts at the right place. I actually admire them but I also know for fact that truth gets distorted when sales are done.
Also they confabulate a lot (conscious or subconscious) which is a real problem. As a former researcher I know that if psychics/remoteviewers and/or witnesses get under stress they tend to produce inaccurate data or even start to exaggerate and nothing creates more stress than money.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

hey if you come up with a good story, people will listen, such is life, i would love it to be true, blue evians and the likes.
i wont disregard it completely in case i bump into one, that would be awkward "hmm i thought you gave everything as a possibility of being true" that being said this one is in my 1% club

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

what is this arc of gabriel thing real, i didnt even think there was a black pope......
this article seems a bit fishy to me...
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Russia’s Top Religious Leader Performs “Ancient Ritual” In Antarctica Over Saudi Arabia’s Mysterious “Ark of Gabriel”

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

In what we can only conclude is one of the most bizarre reports ever circulated in the Kremlin, the Ministry of Defense (MoD) is reporting today that the global leader of the Russian Orthodox Church, Patriarch Kirill of Moscow, arrived in Antarctica earlier today where he joined up with the vast Federation naval armada transporting from Saudi Arabia the mysterious “Ark of Gabriel”, entrusted to Russia’s care by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, and performed an “ancient ritual” over it read from a “secret text” given to him by Pope Francis just days prior in Cuba when these leaders of Christianities two top sects met for the first time in nearly 1,000 years.

According to this MoD report, and which we had previously reported on in our 6 December 2015 report Russia Begins Transport Of Saudi Arabia’s Mysterious “Ark of Gabriel” To Antarctica, the mysterious “Ark of Gabriel” was first discovered in Mecca on 12 September 2015 by a construction crew tunneling under the Masjid al-Haram Mosque (Grand Mosque) and who, when attempting to unearth it, were all killed by a massive “plasma emission” that killed a further 107.

Even worse, this report continues, on 24 September 2015, during a second attempt to unearth the mysterious “Ark of Gabriel”, another massive “plasma emission” killed an estimated 4,000 more people—but which Saudi officials blamed on a stampede.
Quoting from the original MoD report as to what Saudi officials did next we can read:

“After the catastrophic death toll involved with the Saudi’s second attempt to remove this mysterious “device/weapon”, His Holiness Patriarch Kirill was then contacted by the Grand Mosque emissaries in regards to one of the oldest Islamic manuscripts possessed by the Russian Orthodox Church that was saved from the Roman Catholic Crusaders in 1204 when they sacked the Church of Holy Wisdom (now known as Hagia Sophia) in Constantinople (present day Istanbul, Turkey) titled “Gabriel’s Instructions To Muhammad”.

Important to note, and virtually unknown in the West, were that the Roman Catholic Crusades (and like they mirror today) were not only against the peoples of Islamic faith, but also against those having Russian Orthodox faith too—and why, during these crusades, the Russian Orthodox Church not only protected their own religious libraries from being destroyed, but also those belonging to Muslims.

As to the contents of this ancient Islamic manuscript, “Gabriel’s Instructions To Muhammad”, it centers around a group of instructions given to Muhammad by the Angel Gabriel in a cave called Hira, located on the mountain called Jabal an-Nour, near Mecca, wherein this heavenly being entrusted into Muhammad’s care a “box/ark” of “immense power” he was forbidden to use as it belonged to God only and was, instead, to be buried in a shrine at the “place of worship the Angels used before the creation of man” until its future uncovering in the days of Yawm al-Qīyāmah, or Qiyâmah, which means literally “Day of the Resurrection”.

On 6 December 2015, this report notes, Federation naval research vessel Admiral Vladimisky departed the Saudi Arabian Port of Jeddah with the “Ark of Gabriel” bound for Antarctica accompanied by a vast naval armada ordered for its protection by President Putin and that (strangely) also included capsules with Russian soil to be placed in the areas of military glory and burial sites of Russian sailors at selected ports of call along the long journey to the Southern Ocean. Upon his learning of the “grave and global implications” associated with this mysterious “Ark of Gabriel”, this report continues, Pope Francis contacted Patriarch Kirill requesting an “urgent and immediate” meeting while warning that “the end is near”—after which Patriarch Kirill agreed to meet the Roman Catholic Church leader in Cuba on 12 February, an historic meeting between these two leaders that had not taken place between these church’s leaders in nearly 1,000 years. Though the exact nature of the talks between Patriarch Kirill and Pope Francis remain classified at much higher level then we’re granted access to, MoD analysts in this report do state that an “ancient secret manuscript” was given to Patriarch Kirill by Pope Francis that pertains to the “Ark of Gabriel” whose legend behind it claims it was written directly by the “watchers” (angels?) described in the Book of Enoch. And just hours ago, this report concludes, Patriarch Kirill, while using this “secret text” given to him by Pope Francis, preformed an “ancient ritual” over the “Ark of Gabriel” in the Russian Orthodox Holy Trinity Church (the only church in Antarctica) and where immediately thereafter this mysterious artifact was transported into the vast interior of this cold and foreboding continent by a highly specialized Spetsnaz (Special Forces) unit to a destination, and purpose, not identified by the MoD. ""

Whats going on in Antarctica then, im honestly just hearing this....

edit on 19-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i followed most of the weird stuff he has been writing. it is interesting.but watching him talk is painful. it´s almost like i feel when i watch movie with Nicholas Cage.... shifting between embarrassment,sympathy and weird fascination.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Anyone who makes predictions is walking on thin ice. I never got into the who accession thing, in some ways it is just the rise of technology and the internet that is increasing our awareness of our environment.

As for some solar flare event, sure the sun has the power with the size of some flares being truly massive. I would not want to be in its path. As for one hitting Earth, just hope its night time. Still might have to deal with power disruptions but hopefully should not get cooked when it hits.

Personally I do think the moon was / is a spaceship. I am not in a position to call Corey Goode right or wrong. I am kinda getting use to living with doubt these days. I do consider him a lot closer to the truth than the flat earthers.

As for David Wilcock, I have never paid for any of his stuff, have see a fair bit of it over the years. He does appear to of put a lot of research into his views over the years and working towards a deeper understanding of the galactic situation. I am not really sure what to make of his past life stuff, we all have consciousness, we are all different, lots of interesting stories out there about this. Still some missing facts about how memory, identity and character work. He is getting out there and spreading his message, so good on him.

As for the presentation, starts out with a lot of strong facts. When it comes to alien bases hidden under the ice in Antarctica, sure, why not? The Earth has a lot of history hidden under its surface.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
Whats going on in Antarctica then, im honestly just hearing this....

Retired FBI Special Agent John Desouza spoke about Antarctica and its crucial importance right now in the Kerry Cassidy interview of him on YouTube streamed live on Mar 17, 2017. The discussion begins at 56m25s.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yes that's what I heard too. Only the pope schedule is not done in area51 it is like presidents schedule, it is being watched every step. Just imagine, he rules over an empire with 1.2 billion people in each country on the planet, a mini UN.. Wilcock, Fulford, or as many as they are, suggest something of the Pope that is completely out of touch. They'd better not do such assumptions based on hot air talks of someone somewhere that nobody knows of, in order not to lose credibility.

In comparison, the Russian orthodox patriarch visited Antarctica was covered by the media, right after his visit with the pope in Cuba. Well may be the pope sent greetings to the penguins too
www.catholicherald.co.uk...

The Russian Orthodox leader said the continent was 'a model of an ideal humankind'

A week after his historic meeting with Pope Francis, Patriarch Kirill has had another unusual encounter: he has been visiting penguins in the Antarctic.

The leader of the Russian Orthodox Church was filmed this morning walking among penguins on a visit to Holy Trinity church, the Antarctic’s only permanent place of worship.

In the video, available on the RT website, Patriarch Kirill is seen meeting the penguins, accompanied by scientists from the Belligshausen research station, to which Holy Trinity is attached.

I think the disclosure of David and Corey is more important of saying of those nine hundred civilisations already with trade links, than revealing ancient bases in antarctica. The number of ET races jumped from five reported to Reagan, to 57 reported on 2001 UFO disclosure press conference in Washington DC by Clifford Stone, to 900 reported by Corey Goode. I don't know even 50 names of et civs. Perhaps on disclosure day many of them will appear simultaneously, and will give us their online sites already prepared with most incredible info we never dreamed of.

David mentioned correctly that today's smartphone is better than the yesterday's desctop computer. It is alien tech given for a purpose in this moment of history. Not the purpose most of the young people find in it, anyway...

Disclose 900 races, weeks after NASA discovered officially the best planetary system for life, and you are ready for the trip. SSP or whatever secret org have enough ships to transport all volunteers. Maybe use of the 60 stargates as reported by Dan Burisch to exist. To avoid the overheating by the sun that finally Wilcock admitted to be troubling not only beneficial for ascension...
edit on 20-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
I actually admire them but I also know for fact that truth gets distorted when sales are done.

What is the solution?

How do you, personally, deal with the conundrum, if that’s what it is?

Also they confabulate a lot (conscious or subconscious) which is a real problem.

Thanks for adding to my vocabulary:

1. To talk casually; chat.
2. Psychology To fill in gaps in one's memory with fabrications that one believes to be facts.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

As a former researcher . . .

Professionally?

. . . nothing creates more stress than money.

Wouldn’t Goode and Wilcock have to be “doing it for the money” for your point to be valid?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
a reply to: 2012newstart
Focusing on what the sun might have in store for us should be of interest to us all.

Suppose planet earthlings agree that an attack from mother nature is imminent.

What should we be doing about it?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Pray to Gaia?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Are you ever not sarcastic?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
What makes you think that was sarcasm?

If Mother Nature suddenly turns against us we have few other options.
edit on 3/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Regarding the accusation that David Wilcock doesn’t really want the truth out, he’s just interested in his own agenda, here is a quote from the Description associated with the OP video:

. . . please share the link with your friends but do not re-upload it anywhere else. . .

www.youtube.com...

I, personally, agree with the expectation that other YouTubers should leave someone else’s work alone. Whenever someone posts someone else’s work, I try to locate the original video so that I can read that Description and look in to the work of the YouTuber who posted it.

It is a copyright violation for others to be posting someone else’s work.

Posting on a forum is a horse of a different color, of course.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You don't believe in advanced technology?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
At 1 hour 55minutes 16 seconds, Wilcock mentions calling up Pete Peterson to ask for information about Antarctica.

Pete Peterson is a whistleblower who was interviewed by Project Camelot in 2009. David Wilcock also took part in the discussion. The interview is in three parts.

Here is part one:

Uploaded on Sep 2, 2009

. . . Here is a very general list of the subjects we discussed:

• The probable (in Dr Peterson's strong opinion) collapse of the economy, infrastructure, and law and order in the US
• The planned disclosure of the ET presence
• The Aurora (now retired from service and replaced by vehicles capable of superluminal travel) and the TR3B (the large flying triangle, which functions as an aircraft carrier)
• Artificial intelligence and advanced robotics
• The "information field" and how the body, the mind, and DNA really function
• Healing modalities which work very rapidly and effectively
• 'Rescuing' brilliant scientists out of the old USSR
• How Mir (the Russian Space Station) was so heavy that it could not have been assembled without 'help' from our 'friends' (or, to be exact, the Russians' friends)
• Time spent in the Vatican Library
• The existence of Sumerian high technology
• Quantum computing (off-camera, Dr Peterson held in his hand a cheap quantum chip, which he had assembled himself in his own laboratory, with the computing power of 10,000 PCs)
• The genius of James Clerk Maxwell, and why Einstein was wrong
• Why you should not spend too much time in front of your new Digital TV
• The reality of the US prison camps
• How President Obama was (in all probability) set up
• How he came to understand that 15% of the world's population (of all races) have ET ancestry that can be seen in their DNA - and are also resistant to mind control technologies. . . .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Good idea to post Peterson, and to remember of the most fruitful time of Camelot when Kerry, Bill, David and also Hoagland stayed almost together. I think the best insiders were leaked back then. I do not think Corey Goode is ..."better" or whatever one may consider him. He just says his story, and others did that before him.

For example, on your question what should be done, Dan Burisch answers in several hours interviews. Indeed he spoke of 2012 timeline shift. And he believed it was possible to avert 2012. Did they. or are we just delayed, IDK. According to Wilcock/Goode, Dan Burisch should be a "middle level" because he speaks of the aliens as time travelers. BUT...every coin has two sides. Burisch said so much of the Stargates, 60 or so around the earth, that surpasses many of the insiders leaks. Henry Deacon also spoke about them. Here is Dan Burisch N1 vid. A must see for everyone who investigates seriously. Actually, I have to re-watch it again, together with Bob Dean and others, because 10 years are quite a time...
At least, we are closer with 10 years to whatever events come

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Thank you for posting the Burisch video. I need to watch it again, as well.

I remember Burisch as a person who was compassionate about ETs held in captivity. Does that sound right to you? It may be that I misunderstood; I don't know.

I also remember my sadness when Burisch more or less turned against Project Camelot later, and that it may have had something to do with information about vaccinations. Or, it could have had to do with Burisch's wife?

You mentioned Bob Dean, who is another very important figure. Here is the first Project Camelot interview of him:

Uploaded on Nov 18, 2007

Bob Dean : An Officer and a Gentleman (Part 1 of 3)
Phoenix, Arizona, May 2007

We have met many remarkable people in the course of our work for Project Camelot, but meeting Bob Dean was one of our greatest privileges. As an elder statesman he is charming, eloquent and dignified, and we are proud to present this as what may be one of our most memorable interviews.

In Part One, Bob shares with us his knowledge of the UFO phenomenon and what he encountered while working at SHAPE in Europe in the 1960s: an inch and a half thick detailed official report on the extraterrestrial 'problem' called at that time simply "The Assessment". Having the clearance to have free access to the document, he read it and re-read it many times, and he tells us how that changed his life. Later, after retiring from the military, he made the courageous decision to defy his Oath of Secrecy and began to speak publicly about what he had learned.

In Part Two of the interview, Bob tells us that this is probably his last interview... and having done so, he pauses, takes a deep breath, and reveals on record for the first time that he has been contacted, and has been on board the craft.

Do not miss this... and we invite you to join us in applauding the courage, integrity and commitment to truth of this very special man. We would like to think that this interview is a appropriate and fitting tribute to everything that he has stood for and wishes for the world.

www.youtube.com...

Henry Deacon also spoke about them.

Regarding Henry Deacon, I had the feeling one time years ago watching a video of him that he was indicating to the person he was talking to that he is actually a Martian himself.

As time permits, I’ll try to find the video where I got that impression and post it. I seem to recall that he was speaking informally to someone in a restaurant. It may not even have been a Project Camelot video.

Regarding what mother nature has in store for us, it seems that perhaps consciousness actually has an impact on what will happen in that regard in the future.

Also, it seems that there are ETs that are so extremely advanced, that they can actually impact on what the sun spits out. Do you believe that?

Do you believe the sun is, in reality, electric?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join