It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wilcock / Goode disclosure - why it matters despite all odds?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The latest 2h 30 min video lecture of David Wilcock in the presence of the whistle-blower Corey Goode can be seen here

My purpose is NOT to advertise it, for the simple fact it already has 270,000 views and climbing, many more than the readers of this thread...I am going to offer my simple analysis of what I heard.

On first view, it seems that Goode /Wilcock disclose Antarctica underground cities, as the title of the video says. However, they disclose much more than that on second view, that may appear to be the more important part.

That is the First Time Ever that David says a warning word of the Sun that might explode uncontrollable. Until now he always spoke of a transition ascension to higher D etc wordings to follow after a galactic wave that already influenced the Solar system. Now for a first time I hear David speaking CAUTIOUSLY of the UNDESIRABLE consequences for those left on the surface...

The introduction of the Avians ET race is intriguing, but they are not "God's new angels" imo. Regardless of how much weight the apparently sincere Corey puts in them, and the idea they might be some representative of the Ra deity of Egypt (that makes them even less angelic...) Is it all about the blue Avians who came with so big spheres that could shelter the entire earth's population plus the animals?

We reach the point here. Why should we expect the descendants of the Giants deep below the ice of Antarctica to offer us a shelter from the coming solar mega storm, if there are readied spheres as big as the Moon?

But then the next question: why should a normal person who already has its own belief system, start to believe some new ET as representatives of not so much popular ancient deity that had apparent problems with the Judaeo-Christian belief system? Instead of believing his own religion he has been raised in?

Here comes the first part of Corey's story that matches with many others and is much less personal: the Secret Space Program SSP. Having ready ships on orbit produced by Earth itself (with the help of alien tech) we are capable of moving beyond the solar system. And, Corey said, the SSP already trades with some 900 off-world races.

Perhaps the recently discovered system TRAPPIST-1 with 7 planets by the mainstream science is just one of them? Whether the answer is yes or no, with SSP we already have the means to go there. Is that therefore the biggest disclosure, and not so much the outdated ancient city under Antarctica?

Getting all those different lines, we get a picture of Multiple options set before the humankind. if a critical moment indeed comes, such as a mega solar flare, galactic wave, supernova, or you name it, we will be offered more than one option to save our families.

1. Going deep under the surface in already built cities inherited by the annunaki /giants /reptilians
2. Accepting a foreign ET race, such as the Blue Avians, to help us survive (or rather those from Pleiades, Orion.. both constellations are mentioned in the Bible)
3. Boarding our own ships and reaching one or more planets already discovered by Hubble and Kepler telescopes.

4 waiting for the Rapture and God's angels to come save us directly as they took Elijah.

The 4th option is not that much outdated, it might well overlap with at least some more realistic options. Because we don't know what God's plan is, what Elijah's chariot of fire was, what Ezekiel's wheels were...

As of myself, I feel inconvenient with the thought to go beneath the surface where reptilians and giants survived the Flood and lived for thousands of years, even if the places are cleared by now. Many religious fanatics will call that place simply "The Hell"...

But I would feel perfectly secure if a shuttle described by Corey Goode parks in my backyard and a nice blond woman (not avian bird) invites me for a voyage to the Moon and beyond...

Your thoughts on that? Please be polite to David and Corey who after all did their best to present to us the picture they themselves were told/shown. Don't shoot at the messenger, if you do not agree with something in that picture! It will only enlarge from now on. We need more Coreys, not less!

One last correction to David's narrative: the pope never went officially to Antarctica, about a secret visit we could only speculate, providing his schedule is well known to insiders. The Russian patriarch went though, in a Russian antarctic station...after his historic meeting with Francis in Cuba...

(I don't intend to comment your comments. I checked and there wasn't a thread about Wilcock-Goode recent interviews, therefore I decided to put my comment of them in a new thread. Thanks.)
edit on 19-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I was intrigued but lost it on option 4. Sorry mate. Kinda like believing if I was of a different religious persuasion I'd have 72 celestial virgins waiting for me.

There will be no shuttles with a blonde in them. That is an engineered fantasy simply cast among a pool of persons hoping to secure a bite. In Aussie terms it's called "come in spinner".

I like your beliefs but I'd rather read Larry Niven.

Respectfully yours,

bally
edit on 19-3-2017 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Thank you for posting.

It is good to have a presentation dealing with disclosure topics that is free to view so that it can be accessible to everyone here who have the time and the inclination to pay attention to it and offer their input here.

Focusing on what the sun might have in store for us should be of interest to us all.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Jack Brennan. Protector of humans.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah, thanks for reminding me.

I am in need of another read. I find that every time I read Niven's stories I discover something I missed.

On topic, I feel I have no time for people advertising "believe it or not!" for financial gain.

In saying that I do have time for good sci fi and I read those stories like it's an addiction. I must read the whole book at once. Niven's tales were my initial compulsion and I go over his books time and time again.

Cheers,

bally

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

One Man's Heaven, is another Man's Hell.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

that's why I posted it, and not to lead time consuming and futile disputes here. I myself do not agree with everything Corey Goode relates...but that is my opinion, that it would be strange if I missed it,as some poster implied.

Now pops up the thought, why should the SSP partial disclosure of Tall Whites be a bad thing, apart of being "partial"? If I remember, are those the guys from Orion? Seems David and Corey don't really enjoy their presence. The same question was asked by Dan Burisch to Michael Salla why he missed the Orions from his classification of ET based on their motivations, while the Orions are both human who work with the military industrial complex, and benevolent, according to Burisch. You can find that extremely interesting dispute in Biblioteca Pleiades by simple google search.

Now it transpires from Tompkins that the Nordics also collaborated with governments, unfortunately they didn't pick up the good ones. They did so with the German scientists during Nazi time. But those same scientists also helped the US after the war. Werner von Brown could not be more explicit how they advanced so much when saying "thanks to Them" in reference to the ET. And he is a US hero making possible the US rocket program. (and by irony of fate, also the Soviet first ballistic missiles who were exact copies of V-2 after Stalin got the plans). I agree with David Wilcock that the heroes switch sides and we shouldn't blame today's heroes who want to change their polarity towards the good side.

In all, we do not have a "gospel" full of "dogmas" here, we have ongoing story and debate who is good and who is bad, or neutral, who is ready to assist humanity, to what extend and at what cost. We don't need dogmatism when approaching that issue, that soon will be the most important issue of society life after former disclosure will be made. Or after the cloaked ships are uncloaked one morning/evening. Whether Wilcock sees that a last chance of the NWO, or whether I see in that a rapture, remain our personal views. We need first more FACTS before we build theories. SO I am thankful to Wilcock and Goode for providing that.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Why are these videos always so long , Hollywood can deliver a far more compelling story in just 1.5 hours.
What Wilcock and Goode offer is no more real than the science fiction offered by Hollywood except their Sci Fi is meant to appeal to those for a need for a spiritual belief outside of a church.

I don't intend to comment your comments.

That's OK , I do not intend to watch your video as it's just more of the good old space brother will save us in our hour of need fantasy.

I mean no offence to you 2012newstart but Wilcock and Goode are just a part of the dark underbelly of this subject , they are not the messengers they are salesmen feeding on peoples fears and needs.

Give me a confirmed microbe over a believed Blue Avian any day of the week.

Avian ? , Mmmmm interesting.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
. . . not to lead time consuming and futile disputes here.

If only there could be honest discussions rather than ill-mannered debates . . .

. . . mentioned in the holy book at least indirectly by its stars.

That focus is going to make it very difficult to have a productive discussion because of the religious implication.

The Bible can also be viewed as literature, however.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Folklore and marketing , Don't get me wrong there might be some truth in it somewhere ?! But for now it's just very entertaining and it lacks proof.

Disclosure doesn't come from salesmen.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Disclosure doesn't come from salesmen.

But it probably won't come from the government, either.

This is not to say that I agree with you that Wilcock and Goode are salesmen. I think they both have their heart in the right place.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have my reservations about Goode and I think Wilcox might be being duped by Goode unless Goode has provided Wilcox with some evidence that cannot be shown in public.

I'm not a skeptic and believe ET and time travel are a reality. However, is it possible that Goode is infact a plant.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Here's some interesting bits for those not wanting to put in the time:

0:32 "Reposting prohibited" - how much does he actually care about disclosure if he demands that people cant repost? isnt the information more important than his ad revenue?

1:00 see the full 9 hours at website. For just $122 you too can be enlightened!

3:40 you prayed him back to health

5:20 claims nasa claims aliens are common knowledge

5:40 iphones prove alien technology advanced human

6:50 philip corso copied wilcock. aliens invented velcro

8:40 mountains cant be naturally five sided

10:44 photo artifact is glass dome on the moon

11:50 no such thing as two glitches in a row

blathers on about how he has no real evidence because nasa destroyed it all

25 corey goode describes mining colonies
26:00 it's really interesting how David Wilcock asks so many leading questions and suggestions to him... almost like Goode is under hypnosis

26:25 250,000 war casualties on 2/15? wtf?

28:40 no way people could be lying about this - claims that data from "Law of One" (new age cult text purported to be from "Ra") proves it. He claims that information confirming itself PROVES THAT IT IS TRUE. Circular logic.

29:30 actively trading with 900 civilizations

30:30 "Blue Avians Ask for Corey Goode By Name" - you hear that, HE'S BEEN CHOSEN!!

31:34 "Corey had assassination attempt at LAX" with no explanation

42:50 real live 3d renderings of real live aliens!

43:39 "golden triangle-head beings" with unpronouncable name

44:44 more circular references to their cult #

45:46 Wilcock asked a question telepathically

46:40 Wilcock admits he ran a business 1998-2005 "with 500 paying clients" and successfully predicted the future

47:20 heavily implies he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce

50:28 Blue AVians wrote the Law of One, are Ra, are the "ancient builder race", built pyramids everywhere 2.6 billion years ago, left, ascended into "guardians" returning in "giant spheres"

51:25 - 2012 was NOT a big flop, alien spheres entered solar system then

52:08 new date to look forward to, 2018-2024 for new "consciousness"

52:40 if you have only positive thoughts for 13 years you get to ascend - Impossible Hero Deed

Part two is insufferable... all about Wilcock's egotism pandering for laughs and basking in the cheers of the audience hanging on his every word. He goes off on a diatribe about how all established science is there to cover up evidence of reality.

1:00:00 he just starts bashing the bible. He tries to claim that the "illuminati" are bible followers and thus the bad guys

1:06:00 he shows the source of his bull#

Any rational person would be laughing at this crap, but the blank stares and goofy grins on the faces of the audience tells me these are not rational people. They're the kind of people looking for salvation and easy answers from a charismatic leader. People looking for excitement in their boring lives, or free blonde women like Vorilhon said. This is just more globalist New Age cultism at its best.

in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to largescale falsehoods.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Thanks for the breakdown for those of us not willing to jump in , seems like you took one for the team.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I have my reservations about Goode and I think Wilcox might be being duped by Goode unless Goode has provided Wilcox with some evidence that cannot be shown in public.

I'm not a skeptic and believe ET and time travel are a reality. However, is it possible that Goode is infact a plant.

X1000

Goode and Wilcox are just a couple of con-men playing the gullible.
Altho I'll say that from a different perspective than you'd expect. After all the reports of abductions, and cattle mutilations it's safe to say "whatever" is visiting ISN'T remotely as humanlike enough to have hierarchies like Goode & Wilcox describe. Those are "human constructs", where EVERY UFO shyster screws up. They project human qualities onto their "fake aliens" every time.

I blame schools for not teaching critical thinking.

Fortunately since the shysters aren't employing it either I should be thankful cause it makes it so much easier to see thru the scams. Antarctica is just the latest "fad" in a slew of UFO fads. Since it's so remote it's also harder to visit and call BS. It's also large so it's easy for the scammers to insist "but you haven't explored every inch"! When that fails to impress it'll be their technology is so advanced they are cloaked.

Oh wait...
They already trotted that one out!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
First of all, let's get his name right; it's not "Wilcox", it's Wilcock.

David has had many other whistle-blowers that confirm what Corey has told, one being William Tompkins, who served in Navy during WWII. He has his own story to tell. He claims he didn't know anything about Corey Goode when he came out with his book, Selected by Extraterrestrials: My life in the top secret world of UFOs, think-tanks and Nordic secretaries .
Selected By Estraterrestrials Book

David has other "insiders" as well, who he cannot disclose because they are under a gag order.
He has offered documentation to back up most of his claims, usually shown on Cosmic Disclosure, or during his talks at conferences.

Not only does he offer his on proof (when possible), but there are other reporters on this subject who have come forward with information from their own insiders.
Linda Moulton Howe is just one of those, and she presents good evidence in all her reporting.

Linda discusses the Antartic mysteries in this video with Jimmy Church on Fade to Black at the 31:41 mark. Much of what she discloses correlates to what Corey Goode has been saying.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You cannot avoid the religious side, if you are talking of thousands years history. One of the best known and accepted sources is exactly the Bible. Wilcock quoted it too. The SSP is said to believe it too, as far as I understand all that elaborated talks.

I always wondered, which nation will be granted to disclose the ET presence FIRST. It will gain enormous respect. Is it just USA because it already got most of technology? Russia got no less tech, only they keep it more secret and don't have so many whistle-blowers (I know of only one-two, if we don't count Medvedev himself haha). The question who discloses first was made public by Stephen Bassett some years ago. There he proposed the Vatican as one unlike but possible option, besides the major powers and the EU that he favored.

www.youtube.com...

I would think of the small nation of Israel to be granted to show up the ET Angels First. Because it was and is God's chosen nation, regardless of how close it is to the actual fulfillment of God's laws (and who is, btw, the Arabs may be?) Millenia old prophecies must be fulfilled, and there are people among the SSP, MJ-12 etc who want them fulfilled.

Wilcock and others talk much about how bad the so called Cabal is. However, let not forget the original meaning of that word, that refers to the hidden knowledge encoded in the Bible unchanged texts (unlike modern translations of Catholic and Protestant Gospels). The Bible code points to the arrival of Messiah in year 5777 (2017) and 5776. Top Jewish scholars-religious went public to say the Messiah would definitely arrive in 2016. After failing to materialize in 2016, the prophecy took anbother turn: 5777 years from the creation of the world compared to 5776 years from the creation of Adam, that is to say we are now in year 5776. Regardless of the fact the world was created in eons, something the Jewish scholars readily ACCEPT, the year count is what it is, and it is encoded in the Bible letters. Nibiru, another hot topic, originally written of by the Babylonians/ Sumer, arch-enemies of Israel, now becomes an acceptable and even common topic in the Bible codes...

Think of those "quasi-angels" that look like birds and do not speak of the Judaeo-Christian God but of the Egyyptian deity Ra. Think of all that elaborated talk, which compartment of the US secret space program knows what...as if they are insane or underage children and do not have internet. Can we realize that they all could switch on the video and hear it no worse than we do. That is already in the public domain now, no matter who knew what yesterday. If there are secrets they are beyond all of that. And therefore, the real case scenario might be quite different from the above.

I tend to believe that something more convincing is being prepared for the actual disclosure. With faces closer to our millenia-old idea of what the angels look like, certainly not birds or grey rather beautiful humans.

Let say, the arrival of the great-grandson of Jesus Christ whom the Jewish religious leaders will recognize as Messiah ben David, Christians will recognize as the precursor of the Second Coming of Jesus, and so on...Muslims may choose to identify him with the 12th imam. On board of a big enough spaceship to be landed in Jerusalem, and then spread the news of the ET existence and other worlds throughout the earth. Why not advise how to escape the burning fire of the Sun, triggered by the passage of Nibiru? Sure some willc all him the antichrist, but they will call anyone with that name, ranging from Obama to the pope, to the next EU president, to everyone who rises in the future. It is unavoidable.

So my choice goes towards the God's chosen nation and the expected Messiah, who would do the real disclosure, most likely by himself landing with a spaceship, with the other option to appear as a normal human and to call God's angels in the chariots of Elijah...

Why to be hard to discuss the real meaning of the holy books? Why should Wilcock ask them about Ra and they answer affirmative even not direclty? And I not to comment based on the Bible? Wilcock uses the Bible too. It is even easier when you do not consider yourself a devote believer...

I will support my line of thought with several videos:

UFO over Jerusalem 2011 www.youtube.com...

Medvedev speaks of Aliens, not needing any mediators
www.youtube.com...

Pope ready to baptize aliens (martians) www.youtube.com...

Junker speaking of unhappy leaders of other planets because of Brexit, infront of the EU parliament - no one laughed as the UN laughed at Reagan's alien speech. Perhaps the MPs already watched the ET disclosure videos and by now they watched Wilcock too. We are not in the jungles anymore, so to speak.
www.youtube.com...

To go back to Corey Goode, he said of 900 Nine Hundred ET races whom the Earth is in contact with. That is quite a few isn't it? So why should we choose for a disclosure not someone human but someone like blue avians? My respect to Corey, but what other proof do we have that the spheres are indeed Theirs and not someone else's? Yes we all saw the SOHO images. Andromedans also have spheres with planetary size, why not others. Again, I'd vote for someone who looks identical to humans on earth to be the first one to come from our "brothers in space". It is just natural to believe it more and fear less.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
originally posted by: [post=22030820]2012newstart

On first view, it seems that Goode /Wilcock disclose Antarctica underground cities, as the title of the video says. However, they disclose much more than that on second view, that may appear to be the more important part.

The introduction of the Avians ET race is intriguing, but they are not "God's new angels" imo. Regardless of how much weight the apparently sincere Corey puts in them, and the idea they might be some representative of the Ra deity of Egypt (that makes them even less angelic...) Is it all about the blue Avians who came with so big spheres that could shelter the entire earth's population plus the animals?

We reach the point here. Why should we expect the descendants of the Giants deep below the ice of Antarctica to offer us a shelter from the coming solar mega storm, if there are readied spheres as big as the Moon?

It is my opinion, as I interpreted it, that the Blue Avians are only trying to get the message to Humankind that we need to raise our vibration to be more loving and forgiving, so we can ascend to the higher dimensions when this solar wave, or whatever, hits Earth. Those who remain in the lower vibrations will be sent to other 3rd dimension planets to carry on with their soul progression.

But then the next question: why should a normal person who already has its own belief system, start to believe some new ET as representatives of not so much popular ancient deity that had apparent problems with the Judaeo-Christian belief system? Instead of believing his own religion he has been raised in?

That's where doing your own research comes in. If you go deep enough down the "rabbit hole", you will find many false claims in all "religions". You will also find some truths in all. It is up to each person to take what resonates as truth to them, and discard the rest. We are all on different levels of learning and understanding on the school called Earth.

Here comes the first part of Corey's story that matches with many others and is much less personal: the Secret Space Program SSP. Having ready ships on orbit produced by Earth itself (with the help of alien tech) we are capable of moving beyond the solar system. And, Corey said, the SSP already trades with some 900 off-world races.

Perhaps the recently discovered system TRAPPIST-1 with 7 planets by the mainstream science is just one of them? Whether the answer is yes or no, with SSP we already have the means to go there. Is that therefore the biggest disclosure, and not so much the outdated ancient city under Antarctica?

I think it's all a part of disclosure. Showing proof in Antarctica that ETs came here millions of years ago may be what it takes to wake some people up. The discovery of TRAPPIST-1 may be what it takes for others. I think the main thing with disclosure will be the realization that we are not alone in the universe, and we have been visited ever since we were first created... by whoever created us.

Getting all those different lines, we get a picture of Multiple options set before the humankind. if a critical moment indeed comes, such as a mega solar flare, galactic wave, supernova, or you name it, we will be offered more than one option to save our families.

1. Going deep under the surface in already built cities inherited by the annunaki /giants /reptilians
2. Accepting a foreign ET race, such as the Blue Avians, to help us survive (or rather those from Pleiades, Orion.. both constellations are mentioned in the Bible)
3. Boarding our own ships and reaching one or more planets already discovered by Hubble and Kepler telescopes.

4 waiting for the Rapture and God's angels to come save us directly as they took Elijah.

The 4th option is not that much outdated, it might well overlap with at least some more realistic options. Because we don't know what God's plan is, what Elijah's chariot of fire was, what Ezekiel's wheels were...

1. No one will survive underground, from what I've heard. The Earth will burn to it's core, with no survivors.

2. Could be, but I don't think the Orions intentions for humans is good. They are "service to self". We need to be "service to others" to raise our vibration. The Pleiadians seem to be more "service to others", so if I have go with one or the other, I'll go with them.

3. Maybe, but I think this will only be for the so called "Elite". Being that it is our own human-made spacecraft taking people there, I'm sure there will be a fee to board, and they won't want any peons riding along, unless it's to use us as slaves.

4. Elijah's story could very well have been a space craft where he was beamed up into it. The storytellers of that time described the only way they knew how, being as they had no words to reference what they saw, and this is how it was used in the Bible.
Read Chariots of the Gods.

As of myself, I feel inconvenient with the thought to go beneath the surface where reptilians and giants survived the Flood and lived for thousands of years, even if the places are cleared by now. Many religious fanatics will call that place simply "The Hell"...

But I would feel perfectly secure if a shuttle described by Corey Goode parks in my backyard and a nice blond woman (not avian bird) invites me for a voyage to the Moon and beyond...

Your thoughts on that?

Save me a seat.

One last correction to David's narrative: the pope never went officially to Antarctica, about a secret visit we could only speculate, providing his schedule is well known to insiders. The Russian patriarch went though, in a Russian antarctic station...after his historic meeting with Francis in Cuba...

It was the "Black Pope" who went. I think this is where people get confused.

Just my two cents worth.

Great thread. S&F

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thanks for the long comment...

Is there any proof of the Black pope going to Antarctica? I read the speculations, and they are just that. The Russian patriarch went, and that was shown on the mainstream news. When pope Francis speaks, all media cover it. As when he spoke of baptizing Martians. It would be strange he slipped from t he Vatican to go so far south...Conspiracy is big, but not bigger than the pope haha....Or do they mean another black pope? I bet the pope will play with open cards, and when the first ET ship lands (wherever it might be) he would send a greeting telegram because he doesn't use internet...before he meets in person with the ET pilots whoever they might be. That's why he was chosen. Not to spend time on undisclosed places in dark, above or beyond the ice. My respect to Corey, but he cannot be correct on that point.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
You cannot avoid the religious side, if you are talking of thousands years history.

The problem would arise if you as a member (or anyone else) posts as a religious person expressing beliefs rather than as a member discussing the contents of the Bible as related to history or any other subject area.

The SSP is said to believe it too, as far as I understand all that elaborated talks.

If that is true, it may be that that belief complicates things, because religious beliefs can cause people to not think objectively.

I’m not saying that believing in a creator is an indicator of a lack of objectivity.

The thing I think we should steer away from is the competition that originates from institutionalized religions.

I would think of the small nation of Israel to be granted to show up the ET Angels First. Because it was and is God's chosen nation . . .

In my opinion, God, or the creator, does not have a chosen nation, or a religion.

Millenia old prophecies must be fulfilled, and there are people among the SSP, MJ-12 etc who want them fulfilled.

In that context, I can see that the prophecies are relevant.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join