It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we on the brink of war?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes and you will do everything you can to make sure your offspring have a good standard of living. Even if they are idiots. Then you have people running things that are not there on merit, or talent, but because you fixed it for them, because you could. Hypothetically speaking I am sure your offspring are not idiots. The whole of the Government are full of people like this. Its just what happens.

Its already happened in the CIA because they are making mistakes that they shouldn't. Its already happened with regards to certain Presidents . Dynastic, ones. In Britain in the House of Lords they are all raving Idiots, and half so in the Parliament.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Phage

Yes and you will do everything you can to make sure your offspring have a good standard of living. Even if they are idiots. Then you have people running things that are not there on merit, or talent, but because you fixed it for them, because you could. Hypothetically speaking I am sure your offspring are not idiots. The whole of the Government are full of people like this. Its just what happens.

Its already happened in the CIA because they are making mistakes that they shouldn't. Its already happened with regards to certain Presidents . Dynastic, ones. In Britain in the House of Lords they are all raving Idiots, and half so in the Parliament.

It is far easier to believe these idiots were democratically elected.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I do not like the smell of this, the Mockingbird media is keeping us in the dark, Putin has given a speech which clearly states that they are ready to go to war. As Britain has just put 800 troops in Estonia, and we are kept in the dark. I hope that the people organising this War realise that they will not have the full backing of the people.

That speech by Putin is from 2016.
As if you've never seen it.
Wow.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It has proven to me that the American political Establishment which consists of both parties want perpetual war. Right now, I see the Democrats as the main warmongers with this Russian false flag. Even today at the hearing, Democratic congress people saying Russia did an "act of war" and are pushing for are way more aggressive approach to Russia than they were the last eight years. They are actually pushing for war and are leaving it at Trumps doorstep. That's not even considering the entire terror/isis/refugee situation. This Russian hack is a huge false flag, just like "the rush to war" in Iraq. They've been as reckless as the Neo Cons and possibly even worse. Just look at the current state of the world. There are so many situations that can explode.
edit on 20-3-2017 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Wars cost money. Which countries have that lying around? Russia? Nope. US? Nope. North Korea? Nope. Japan, China, Ukraine... nope.

War is in nobody's interest right now. Except the radical Pandas. And they are just pissing everybody off. And if people stop funding them the world would be better off... Alluah ahkbar!!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

War also makes money.
If you do it right.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join