It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we on the brink of war?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I do not like the smell of this, the Mockingbird media is keeping us in the dark, Putin has given a speech which clearly states that they are ready to go to war. As Britain has just put 800 troops in Estonia, and we are kept in the dark. I hope that the people organising this War realise that they will not have the full backing of the people.

edit on 19-3-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Your profile says you're in a sub-tropical country. Do you feel as if war in imminent there? You said "Are We", in your title.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

What Putin said is that he is ready to combat those who attack Russia.....

If anything, it's us in the west that is driving the aggressive hand. There's not a single country in the world besides the US that assumes that their troops and CIA infiltrators have the right to go and insert where ever they want or build bases.

Pretty much you can boil the majority of violence and destruction in this world to the responsibility of American and Israeli politicians.

They are the biggest threat to world peace.

I can understand why the Israelis dont behave differently since they are more or less dogmatised to insanity.

But the US citizens constantly pride yourselves with being the "cool" nation and so on.... yet you let your policitians piss all over the US itself and the world in entirity. As it stands right now... the US population is a pretty weak ass group of humans. Sorry, but you are.... prove me wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The west isn't a load of independent countries, the News spouts the same thing, all the Politicians are as compromised as Washington's. But the people have different ideas.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
No.
"They" just wanna rebuild their best old enemy, the east for the west and the west for the east.
It was so easy, for decades, because both sides played the same game and followed the rules, to fool the people and make a lot of money. Keep them feared to rule them, works best with an foreign enemy.

When the 1st cold war ended, because the USSR fell apart, the enemy was gone. Then "they" brought the muslims into the game, as the new bogeyman, to keep the people feared. But withpout asking them. So it was no big wonder that they would fight back, not following the rules of the game. That was and is useful to install more and more surveillance- and police state tools, but creats too much problems for TPTB.

So a few years ago they decided to go back to the old enemy. That was when suddenly the russians became "evil" again. They are just re-creating the old cold war, because it was so useful for both sides(except the average peoples lifes).

On the other side, if you gave "empires" crumbling away, many of them try to save their asses with a war.
And when i look at those in power in the former USA, if i look at the whole situation, at the divided house of the former USA and compare it with the rest of the world, i just can see "empire" that would start a war right now, to maybe save itself...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I would suggest, to get rid of a corrupt government.. That Trump should invoke the implementation of the Naval code. Because this # will keep ramping up until he does www.commonsenseevaluation.com... This provision exists to get the government operating under the Constitution and the rule of law.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Britain has just put 800 troops in Estonia

what do you actually think 800 men is going to do against the russian armed forces ?

its simply a detterent - thats all

the logic is pretty simple :

IF the russians attempt millitary action against estonia - then they will inflict british casualties - which any sane russian commander // politician should wish to avoid at all costs

so - it gives the russians a stark choice - stay out of estonia - or generate a british body count

just to show what an REAL act of war is - for operation granby [ the liberation of kuwait ] the UK deployed 55 thousand personel to the persian gulf region

800 men to estonia is a detterant force

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Spot on. The Russians don't want war anymore than we do. A bit of muscle flexing is all part of the game. Peace through strength is fitting in this case. 💪

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
If we can see the books of the eternal moneylenders, I could give you an answer, but guessing by the behaviour of their trained puppets I would hazard a guess and say yes.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

If anything, it's us in the west that is driving the aggressive hand. There's not a single country in the world besides the US that assumes that their troops and CIA infiltrators have the right to go and insert where ever they want or build bases.

Pretty much you can boil the majority of violence and destruction in this world to the responsibility of American and Israeli politicians.

I can understand why the Israelis dont behave differently since they are more or less dogmatised to insanity.

But the US citizens constantly pride yourselves with being the "cool" nation and so on.... yet you let your policitians piss all over the US itself and the world in entirity. As it stands right now... the US population is a pretty weak ass group of humans. Sorry, but you are.... prove me wrong.

That's just not true, Putin is taking back the old USSR and it is concerning many countries

I am sorry you can't see that because of where you live but there really is a concern about Putin and his real agenda

Putin is not a nice man, he is just another sneaky politician hiding the truth from the gullible plebiscites of this world

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
If we can see the books of the eternal moneylenders, I could give you an answer, but guessing by the behaviour of their trained puppets I would hazard a guess and say yes.

Bingo!

Not to mention, globalism seems to be taking a HUGE hit and you can bet your booty the sick money changers would rather see the world burn than lose control of what took YEARS to accomplish.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

"WE" have always been on the brink of war. It will take one leader who sees nothing wrong with it...to begin the total destruction of all mankind with horrendously powerful and excessive weapons which we already have.

Its inevitable...the only questions are "who", "when" and "how".

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Estonia and the Baltic states have a long history of Russian invasion and occupation. In fact it was as early as 1991 that Estonia was able to regain their independence after Russian occupied in 1940, back when the Soviets were allied to the Nazis and decided to calve up Europe.

The UK (and others) sending token forces to the Baltic states are a way to reassure fellow NATO members. We have to remember that people still remember the occupation by Russia and have seen them meddling in several countries e.g. Georgia, Ukraine and Moldova, so Russia have form.

War is not impending, so don't panic.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
War is good for economies.

War is bad for those who fight and die and bleed in it.

Most can't understand the hypocrisy of war without having been there.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
War is good for economies.

That's a bit of a myth. War is expensive. War makes countries broke.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
We the people have not only a voice but we have marchers nation wide that have the ability to shut down the U.S. to the point that the government will beg for we the people to stop the shut down of our living system that affects everyone and everything and get back to work --Oh but not so soon we the people need changes now and in a written statement with signature and date 😎!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
No. No way.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: guywarren

What we have is a financial elite running things to suit themselves. This elite increases because they are breeding, to keep their wages high they have to reduce the non elites wages. They will continue to do this until chaos cleans the lot up, and then it will start all over again.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

They're breeding? How dare they?

I've managed to breed.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

This is 100% endorsed statement of fact.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join