It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SPIRIT is All That Survives...Can We Enhance Our Spirit For The Next Journey.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
March 18, 2017

Greetings ATS colleagues! Requesting feedback from those of you who feel that you a more SPIRITUALLY MATURE than the average human. The question that I'll eventually get to, is based on the assumption that we exist as a SPIRIT. A spirit who is temporarily inhabiting a body.

As humans, we invest time and money in improving our bodies, by working out and attempting to eat properly.

We also spend a great deal of time and money on enhancing our mind.. for career, or just for fun.

But at some point, each of us will leave our BODY and BRAIN behind..existing only as a "Spirit" (again?). What, if anything, can we as humans do to "exercise" and "cultivate" our Spirit core? In effect, to give ourselves a leg-up, so that we're not totally discombobulated, when this human body ceases to function. And what (if anything) will this pre-preparation do for us after we have returned "home"?

Have any of you had any insight into cultivating and enhancing the ONLY thing that we "take with us"? Or, have any reliable Near-Death recollections shed light on this question? As always, any constructive feedback is appreciated!

-CareWeMust

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care. Just how closely do you want to talk about existing scripture, whatever the religion or whatever. I mean, do you want this to be a discussion that bases itself around all the talk that says that it is MORE than an assumption or just keep it to treating it as an assumption? Did I make that question understandable? To me it seems that there is much more value in discussion thoughts that are knowingly based on assumption than in discussion based on insisting that it is not.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I have realized the purpose of this originally and really still is...is to fully combine spirit and physicality PERFECTLY...

But the fallen ones see we could actually succeed this time and push them out of existence....as they are far too damaged from aeons of attempts that have twisted just about every frequency into a jumble.

I am not at all concerned with believing only the "spirit" can survive....i have seen otherwise.

A strong dose of '___' will see to that....also i observed a 3rd type of reality that awaits if we can combine the first 2........

The dreamers call it "HEAVEN"...that which awaits construction.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: carewemustI would like to know in which book of the bible do you find the word ''discombobulated
'???

Terry, the question(s) were not meant to be "religious" in nature. I don't think the answer is something you can look up in a book.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Thanks for the thoughtful and detailed reply, ParasuvO. If I'm understanding you correctly, there are other entities who wish to obstruct our progress. But then that begs the question, what were you and I doing before we took on this physical body? And, what's your advice for preparing to take the next journey...assuming that preparation is possible?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
For me, the four Noble truths of Buddhism and its eightfold path helps me prepare for my next life.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
For me, the four Noble truths of Buddhism and its eightfold path helps me prepare for my next life.

The belief in 'next' - the idea of time - is fear.
What there is right now is all there is with an idea of something else - that idea of something else creates fear. How can I prepare for 'what isn't'? The thoughts can make believe anything and they do - but what is there really?
Do you get what I mean?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

The memory from one life to next, isn't bridged, so my acts are for a soul I am not fully acquainted with, stems from kindness, if you will, not from fear. My spiritual belief came from experiences that cannot be explained in a physical world paradigm. Many of which over time, has turn me from a total non believer, into a believer that is still skeptical of major religions. I treat Buddhism as a philosophy. Without the typical religious dogma, Buddhism allows me to live the now better than ever before. So it matters not, if I am right or wrong, I win either way.
edit on 19-3-2017 by glend because: spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Without the typical religious dogma, Buddhism allows me to live the now better than ever before. So it matters not, if I am right or wrong, I win either way.

No one lives now!
Now is what there is - whatever is happening is just an appearance that 'you' have nothing to do with.
The illusory separate person can only appear to live in time - but time only appears in thought which appears now.

'You' cannot win because there is no real thing called 'you' - there is just what is appearing.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Watch this video to find out what is really going on.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Have any of you had any insight into cultivating and enhancing the ONLY thing that we "take with us"?

You do not take anything with you - there is only ever you and you appear different constantly.

What you are actually is beyond words, but it would be not untrue to say you are nothing whatsoever other than pure, infinite, disembodied consciousness/intelligence; a field of miraculous infinite light; God dreaming itself; an infinite point of pure potential; or the infinite implications of nothing whatsoever.

The immediate presentation of this unspeakable actuality is the field of your experience, which is an instantaneously appearing virtual field of Radiant Presence as apparent qualities. This is the actuality of which every/ and any/ thing that you think exists consists. This is inclusive and complete; nothing whatever other than this field exists. In short, the entirety of Reality is the "bubble" of YOUR experience, the field of Radiant Presence, which alone exists.

This is the totality of Reality. This is not theoretical, but is actually, immediately real; always the case right here right now. theopendoorway.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
it doesn't matter what you believe in, as long as it helps you, fulfill your journey on this playground. Same playground rules apply to this one. Play nice or don't play at all.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
it doesn't matter what you believe in, as long as it helps you, fulfill your journey on this playground.

The belief that there is someone in need of help does not help - there isn't anyone that needs help.
The first belief is the belief that you are a thing ( this is the original sin) and the world is a thing and from this there will be a search to free that presupposed thing.

There are no things - there is only what there is - this. This that IS is not made of a separate you and what there is - when the two become one the Kingdom shall be revealed. There has never been two but it might seam that way, until it doesn't - and then 'you' will be free.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Now is all there is. In this Now, we see people dying. All the 'time'. It is a rule, of this Now moment, that "we all gon die". Which is discovered by applying logic: "i see everyone else dying. Therefore I will die." this association is not based in fear. It may cause fear, yes, but it does not have to. I, for instance, experience excitement when I think of my physical 'death'

Op I shall get round to you, gotta rifle through some stuff.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

Now is all there is. In this Now, we see people dying. All the 'time'. It is a rule, of this Now moment, that "we all gon die". Which is discovered by applying logic: "i see everyone else dying. Therefore I will die." this association is not based in fear. It may cause fear, yes, but it does not have to. I, for instance, experience excitement when I think of my physical 'death'

You stated that now is all there is.
Does now die???

Whatever this is, call it now if you like is what there is. Think of it as a room that looks different all the time - it is constantly changing but it is always the same room.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If you count the heat death of the universe, yes.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Everything is appearing now and disappearing now but the gap is missed. Nothing can appear outside now. Nothing can appear outside your presence - you are now but thought says you a person that will die in time - but you are not of time - you are always now.

Now is appearing - now is seeing - the seer and seen are not two.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Okay. Simple question: do you believe that 'you'- your body, your mind- will always continue to Benin this now moment? Or will the body that you inhabit atrophy until it is no longer capable of sustaining life- as is the observable case with every human being that walks the face of this earth? If your body will die- not fear, just exercising one of the abilities that makes his human: the ability to create a construct known as time and project ourselves forward into the 'future' and in this way know what is to come and be able to change the now in response- then what happens to 'you'?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join