It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood: ‘This is like ‘30s Germany’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Then why would you be marching to the DNC/Soros/Hillary/SJW/Obama/MSM/Globalist/Corporatocracy drummer?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Ever been to the WWII museum in New Orleans?  Amazing place.  What really struck me was how Germany and Japan literally dehumanized anyone not on their side.  They dehumanized people to such an extent the population would go along with treating the enemy as a cancer that had to be eradicated.  America never did that, but we are now with the left literally dehumanizing those with differing political beliefs.  They turn their minions into rent a mobs.

You may need to catch up on your History if you're under the false notion
America is innocent of dehumanizing atrocities. Just to name a few..

# Wholesale genocide of Indigenous/Native American tribes.
# North American slave trade.
# Carpet bombing North Korean cities in the Korean War.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MacK80
People like you are the reason the negative parts of "Liberal" stuck and redefined it. I swear.

GREAT JOB

DC doesn't need me to defend him but since you are new here I feel you should know on most other threads he is called a conservative by the very people you are attempting to label him. I only say this because as a classical liberal myself I feel you should be directed to the true threat... SJW'ing oppressing ctrl-leftists. They exist here on ATS but will typically swarm around threads that involve race and gender so they can virtue signal as much as possible. Threads that have any philosophical undertones are usually ignored by these people...

Now you are armed with knowledge!
Go get em sport!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

lol, welcome to war. The difference between what the US has done and what Nazi's did is that killing your enemy is one thing while dehumanizing them is another.

Slaughtering native americans in the colonization of the country =/= slaughtering your own citizens.
Slavery, an abhorrent practice, was par for the course at the time
Carpet bombing north korean cities, an act of war and again =/= slaughtering your own citizens.

What is going on now is what leads a government to kill its own people. Germany's conquest of the 1930's-1940's isn't what's shocking about WWII. It's their murdering of their own populace.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Many cultures lived as anarchist without the title of anarchist, there have been communal-communities and gift economies, Horizontal-Democracy, and egalitarian communities throughout various cultures throughout history, colonialism abolished that, as well as converted their beliefs etc.

So you want to reset it back to how it really was, before Capitalism, Corporatism, the States etc

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I wouldn't say without order,

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't speak for everyone, so when I say "we" I am talking about anarchist theory and my beliefs

We denounce ALL presidency, We believe all Media is a State controlled propaganda wing, we are openly against Soro's we want to abolish Capitalism and Corportism, we are essentially at war with the Likes of Soro's as well as the State and Governments

Are you familiar with the WTO riots of 1999?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: infolurker

Society is walking on very dangerous ground. I can barely voice my opinion in the living-room without feeling like some sort of outcast, I can't imagine what it must be like for Tim Allen in Hollywood. Talk about torture.

What's crazier still is that not ONE liberal in Hollywood has called this insanity out. We would even be hard pressed to see one liberal ATSer admit to the narrative going on.

I guess a massive portion of the population no longer wants different opinions to exist. I can't understand why these people can't see how bad this is getting, not just the U.S., but the whole world.

Liberals will only what the groupthink of other liberals will approve of - they try and outdo each other in their lifemanship or battle to climb to the highest moral position. I know people who live in London and forward liberal flash cards like "Since a ban on gun ownership, there hasn't been a mass shooting in the UK", yet they completely forget about the annual 1500 acid attacks or daily stabbings in that very same city.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I'm not sure what to call it, this has been brewing for a good while now. Even under Obama we saw the 99%ers, BLM, civil unrest in many cities...

I think much of this is the same, just beating a different drum, but the same people.

As to Hollywood, they get treated as royalty all the time and they think they know what is best for America. As they eat their 400 dollar lunch they pat each other on the back saying how humanist they all are...as the invisible homeless sits across the street and watch them eat. During the academy awards entertainer after entertainer talked about how awful it is to vet people coming into our country and so delay them awhile for the vetting process to work. All the while nothing was said about the 50,000 homeless right out side the door of their show... Loved the Mexican entertainer protesting Trump for wanting to limit illegal aliens from just walking across out border.

They do not like it when they don't get their way, they do not like it when in their best way they try to sway America to their beliefs and fail... "I told you no green M&Ms!!!!"

It's true that the requirement for no green [or brown] M&M's was written in contracts. But it's not because they were being all bitchy. They wanted to make sure that the venue providers had read the entire requirements contract for electrical power requirements and safety for lighting and audio, structural strength for stage scaffolding and enough changing rooms for stars and supporting crew.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

Hitler was against the Public accessing guns too.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Im sure that the majority of Liberals, crazy ones, have some type of brain deficiency that prevents them from using that part of their brain that stops a person from going insane. Or they're simply clones and we can't tell due to advanced engineering.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I think you got that wrong, he wasn`t comparing any one to Nazis what he did mean is Hollywood is now like Nazi Germany in the 30`s at that time people feared speaking their mind for fear of their lives or getting beaten up for believing in the wrong party.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join