It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood: ‘This is like ‘30s Germany’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MacK80

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: MacK80
It's kind of sick how anti-liberal some of you are.

It's also kind of sick how you "new" members are hell bent about keeping this negative and rhetorical left vs right dialogue alive. But seriously, how many wizards are behind the curtain?

Anyone saying liberals are the issue is definitely a wizard. They know every liberal, so from the get go that's omnipresent.

Placing people in small baskets is all the Right does, short of concentration camps, it's a useless trait of theirs. Except the ever encompassing Republican title.

Republicans can't even acknowledge extremists in their own group. To think such a ideology gap even exists from that to 'conservative' is a disconnect of it's own. Massive controversial international and foreign policy changes isn't "Conservative".

"But Hillary"- Hillary isn't a 'conservative'. Even though she was for a Dem, and there's no pleasing people, that point is most people can't even see past the log infront of their own face.

Matthew 7:4
How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' while there is still a log in your own eye?

Matthew 7:5
You hypocrite! First take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

I just wish you would STFU, you're not triggering me or anyone else here and it's become beyond pathetic. Why come here and try and ruin this website when GLP is down the street, you'd be welcomed with open arms there. You really think people here aren't smart enough to see thru this trash ya'll keep posting??? You have an agenda, a lame one at that and you're only here for one F'n reason. Get a life dude, what you're doing is childish and cowardly.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The daily salty tears by trump and is trumptards is comedy gold, yea yea i know you guys go about thinking your alpha males.

But honestly i see a bunch of un-educated inbreds, circle jerking so there feels don't make them do dumb #.

Durp durp come at me bro lol.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I am on the Canada west coast, wanna meet up ?

I can guarantee your education comes from some liberal arts college and you believe the entire media is your family, whilst you attempt to get acting work hanging around sets.

I guess you pay extra for CNN as well, they do not offer it in regular cable packages here, its an add on.

Money well spent where you can hear REAL TEARS.

DURP.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

REAL TEARS.

What is it with Trump supporters getting hard-ons over the prospect of seeing people in emotional pain and crying?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

We do not watch CNN, it is Leftards who want to watch it, and do with vigor.

Not only that, I am SURROUNDED by "left leaners" who are still going insane and are full of spite and rage and hate for their own kind,

Millennial white young men, with not a CLUE IN THE WORLD, because they have been taught that only by destroying ourselves can we fix everything, lol.

And they all want it to burn, well, get the crying done cause it is time to get back to reality.
edit on 19-3-2017 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

That didn't actually answer my question. Here it is again:

What is it with Trump supporters getting hard-ons over the prospect of seeing people in emotional pain and crying?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

We don't, we are sickened to the core as to the reasons the left cries so much.

We see the pure confusion, the hysteria, and realize a lot of the pain comes from them being LIED TO by people who hate them.

We see the destruction of western values by these people who want to fix things and yet just destroy ever faster.

It is the media and globalist collusion that has a hard on for your pain and tears......

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Well that's a total load of complete and utter nonsense.

Hope it made you feel better to say though.

Congratulations on adding to the divisiveness rather than helping cure it.

Have a great day.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I can guarantee your education comes from some liberal arts college and you believe the entire media is your family, whilst you attempt to get acting work hanging around sets.

I guess you pay extra for CNN as well, they do not offer it in regular cable packages here, its an add on.

DURP.

Hey now, I couldn't let you have all the fun to yourself, order me a brewskie and save me a spot.

Been awhile since I've been to Whistler, would be a good excuse to go.
edit on 19-3-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

DURP.

Lol, someone got triggered, and another miss, never voted liberal and no i dont watch cnn or drink the kool aid.

If you ever make enough money do ,you should come for a visit, im up in whistler, i know your going to say, well that wellfare check cant pay for the greyhound.

But you never know you might learn a thing or 2.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Have a great day.

Kind of like what you are doing in the wire tap thread?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Says the only guy on ATS with a poor grammar disclaimer for a sig. I highly doubt you're going to be teaching anyone here anything, try again.
edit on 19-3-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Says the only guy on ATS with a poor grammar disclaimer for a sig. I highly doubt you're going to be teaching anyone here anything. Try again.

Another small minded triggered chump.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Kryties

Have a great day.

The wiretap that nobody has proof but breitbart, fox news and trump, durp durp son.
edit on 19-3-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Please explain how what I have said in this thread, and me trying to hold someone to account for a lie in the "wiretap" thread have ANYTHING to do with each other?

I'm genuinely curious as to how you're going to make that connection.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ummm, So much wrong, so much.

First, please, we )anarchist and Antifa( have NOTHING to do with MoveOn.

equating us to Nazis may seem "Hip" and elevate your ranking in your circle but it's straight ignorant, I'm sure you using Nazi means you know what Nazism actually is, then equating anarchist and Antifa with that, you must know the actual meanings and Goals of us. after all that I think you would find equating them is, in fact, ignorant.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

So having nothing to do with MoveOn, yet still being violent fascist tactic playbook wielding psychopaths, it all just makes sense then?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Conversations without hyperbolic ignorance?

But just for fun, let's see where this goes.

en.wikipedia.org...
Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism[1][2] that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before it spread to other European countries. Opposed to liberalism, Marxism, and anarchism, fascism is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[3][4]

You see where you got it wrong don't you?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You're trying to speak to some quazi political philosophy. I'm talking about style/method/tactics. Although the liberal fascism we're seeing lately, the stuff bound with Hyper-Tribalism, its all a more perfect Nazi Playbook model.

But here you go lets reword that for you:

Liberal Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian globalism that came to prominence in early 21st-century Western Civilization. The first liberal fascist movements emerged in the Untied States during the late 20th-century, before it exploded via social media in the 21st-century with full tilt Identity Politics that spread to other European countries. Opposed to classical liberalism, libertarianism, conservatism and anarchism, liberal fascism is usually placed on the far-leftt within the traditional left–right spectrum.

edit on 19-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Now you're quite literally making fecal matter up.

You're trying to rewrite the dictionary now to suit your own agenda and opinions?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join