It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing is Random, and Your "Intelligence" is Not Yours To Gloat About

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

How has any belief, worship, science, thoughts, concepts or ideas changed that phenomena up there called the sun? Countless ways.

How has this effected the phenomena called the sun? Zero ways.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

And I see your point maybe you see physical-reality as immutal , a stone is a stone in a single universe. That what's rendered out for you must have existance and therefore cannot change am I right.

But also maybe not... Maybe Like a game , a game of hide and seek so to speak. With we the player unconscious of the fact that physical-reality is in fact one of many.

Like stephen-hawking likes to use path-integrals. We are in this case the particles stumbling around in that larger dimensional space. Every time we think there is movement or a passing of time it's just illusion.
Being unable to escape our prejudices. Programmed to think 3 dimensional and deemed to worship all the Einsteins of this simulation.

Eventually we start to repeat what we think is true and then...

...There are 'Zero ways' because , because If it weren't Zero our inner world would break apart.

So it's unthinkable for the so called 'enlightened' to understand that the above is really the below.
But Indeed Zero can be a sum of infinite vectors , infinite forces.

Although Math and science teaches us there is nothing but in reality
Well try to see and to feel it because eventually that's all there is...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

No not at all like that everything is impermanent and subject to change nothing is nor has ever been the same... that's why subjective agreed to as a reality sucks and is full of so much suffering. The absolute? Nothing permanent except impermanence; nothing solid all ephimerial oh look a unicorn just came through the wall but you aren't attached to any concept of wall or unicorn as existent... but all of a sudden there something is that could be called a wall and a unicorn if needing to communicate it. Otherwise wholly empty... yeah there's form but no thought occurs about it, it's just there as a phenomina the same as you are. But there isn't a you either...

I can't explain such a thing as existence but have as a subject only; however that is not reality at all... just a place holder for the infinite potiential that could be; all the things we say that are has limited the infinite could be, but not really... that nonsense only occurs in believing it.

Doesn't matter what any of it is nor who anyone thinks or calls themself to be... it's a dream an illusion and yet none of that.

Impermanence is the only permanence turn around and embrace impermanence to really know permanence... lol it isn't that difficult. Of course running around wanting permanence calling things permanent and agreeing to things as a permanent does make it that way thats where the suffering comes from, let go not even this thing called a body exists... so when some run around thinking they exist? It's like um no you don't you're a sponge full of dishwater but don't believe so because that doesn't exist either...

in such a thing it kinda becomes a big game of tag you're it! No thought is real no concept it's all make believe and we have agreed to it. Don't have to agree to it; but for communications sake yeah sure these words supposidly mean something but don't... then someone would be like you better understand my words and comprehend them and it gets even more funny.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Ah... here we have it friend. Isn't it that words are the bars of our prison? I can't really explain that well what I mean. About a month ago time/causality and many other things became irrelevant to me and now I'm searching for 99 monkeys to accompany me in my voyage through the endless planes of physical reality.

Still sad to know that every thought looses it's moyo when it's are poured into a stream of words.

then someone would be like you better understand my words and comprehend them and it gets even more funny.

... and believe me I try

edit on 3202017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 3202017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

ah tasted stream entry? What put you there... fate obviously that thing called karma waving back on you having hit the brim of the universe and wrapping back around.

Has it not occured to you that was the bardo of death occuring? That consciousness rebooted you in one of the myraid of realities fit or suiting the situation and karma for you.

At a certain point of realization; becoming in the cycle of birth and death does not mean being a baby again... at some point all of it just stops becoming and just is.

Well it always just is as the suchness or nature of things... so it is what it is until what? We or someone else grasps and makes it different. Stop grasping and guess what... it still goes on, so not being that, nor this? you are neither this nor that nor even in the middle of the two and freedom from suffering results. Nibbana that does not mean anything stops or anything goes but turning the wheel of law in pointing with word and action...

so many in different states of awareness arising and passing coming and going lost and wondering grasping and slipping... a word becomes a rope or a hand; here ya go. Now keep going because that's all one can do or not... the not is practice; stopping the generation of all of that and simply being, an awareness aware of being aware nothing slipping ones grasp in letting go nothing be held so grasp is immediate.

The 99 monkeys you seek are the 99 ways in which life can be grasped, whether done so with body, speech or mind a combination of all three? More practice required, just sitting generates quite a bit needed in the word... kinda like recycling decreases one's carbon footprint... just practice decreases everything and increases everything but the increase or decrease depends on the practitioner... what you grasp after or want out of it decreases for you and increases for others when karma gets so very close... lol so if one says haha ima be greedy and use reverse psychology on myself to gain... that won't work :p why? Karma has ended at that point not intent arises that could be deemed good or bad; it just is... to an observer relative to their attachment in seeing, hearing etc. but it just is may be real to them but not actually reality... when not sitting; subjective reality is typical... when sitting subjective reality is also typical until it finally comes to fruition, the same fruit carried in all things and in all places regardless of what when where or why anything is occuring.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join