It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing is Random, and Your "Intelligence" is Not Yours To Gloat About

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Grace in all such risings and fallings into whatever realms known and unknown requires fearlessnes. It also takes a lot of practice and awareness; one slip in awareness can mean hours of volition or volitility where tranquility once was... meaning bloop down you go, like any wave form up and down peaks and valleys. The very high pitched signal is like a flat standing wave like gravity... talk about the bog crunch; such a thing can of course be scary and confining like a sardine yanked from the water and headed for a cannery and once laying there soaked in oil along with others with views and conceptual clinging the frying pan or being forked out of hell can seem much btter than being entombed with such; but that slip produced the wave so the experience or dive is a lesson.

The more such occurs in the higher and lower states the more awareness of them arising and passing coming and going occurs and eventually even the 454 levels of hell are nothing that cannot be taken without grace.

I do not focus on body in and of itself to produce the higher realms of heavenly existence myself much either. It isn;t really a preference; it just means it is a subtle grasping at extremes such as the grasping of form or formlessness can also be the same... yet when focused on pure seeing? the formlessness of hearing is typically un-noticed and remains formless until attention is placed or forced there; not labeling the sound and leaving it as an awareness in and of itself; ceases the force, draw or pull to suck one into the world of the conceptual or subjective as a subject or slave to it.

I can appreciate your efforts at the mastery of your vehicle... but know any bias towards any state or avoidance of such is the very code by which you will soon be learning. There is a point where such a thing is beyond ones control as all desire has been mitigated; so the development of grace no matter what realm one is pulled into becomes paramount in understanding and accepting the lesson.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
454 levels of hell, eh

There is one hell; and that is to be alive when your loved ones die... For that is far more everlasting than the excruciating pain of dying.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Been there. Done that.
On more than one occasion.

Some might call it life.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Knowing is a subject of infinity; when the mind becomes focused on such a pursuit death occurs because the physicality cannot possibly keep up. This is why the tail of mara or death in the bhava cakra is represented as infinity... formation, the potter wheel, such a thing is always spinning... concept always growing, the mind always grasping and moving... such a thing is as empty name and form it is a reality but a subjective one it is subjected to the twelve links of causation.

The absolute is free of such conceptualization; however form does not cease the same way formlessness does not cease, the mind comes and goes in relation as an expression of both form and formlessness, when awareness is just aware it is formless in the state of form, and when awareness it in form as in making this post; formlessness is at once freed, once the post is over they will again trade places... but yet these words are empty concepts and formations and also essentially formless so form and formless are one and the same when such a thing is not clung to.

There is no such thing as an un-natural state of being; even in the one called "death" awareness of such a state however? Then it would be wise to practice none the less... many beings are in such a state and unaware of it, no self means they can be inside others as a vehicle under the illusion that there is some self a whole host of them using someone as a sort of hotel and one's being pays the entire bill. This is why so many things of the past never seem to get resolved and keep coming up in society; these "hungry ghosts" or energies inhabiting and feeding off of peoples greed, hate and ignorance until the entire dwelling is wrecked and in the same sorry state as those now inhabiting others as "oneself" is... then where are they and you going to go?

Best to resolve all matters of the heart and mind; to not end up in such a state hungering but cannot be fed, feeding but being eaten out of house and home in unawareness that one is feeding.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

In such a case ignorance is perhaps more bliss; or maybe just more time in one not knowing of the others... cold hells, hot hells, hells where everything is as knives and razor blades there's more... but perhaps the less you are aware of them the better?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

(Smile) Just goes to show how much I don't know about inside the walls.

Thanks for the correction TarzanBeta.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I can appreciate your efforts at the mastery of your vehicle... but know any bias towards any state or avoidance of such is the very code by which you will soon be learning. There is a point where such a thing is beyond ones control as all desire has been mitigated; so the development of grace no matter what realm one is pulled into becomes paramount in understanding and accepting the lesson.

Why so insistant I have to do what you say?

This is exactly why I tell "the high and mighty holier than thou" to take a hike. Actually I am far ruder in actuality.

. . . . is the very code by which you will soon be learning.

I don't think so . . .

Here is a heads up BBD, on Saturday the 18th of March 2017, 10:00 AM (+8 HR GMT ) the rules changed regarding human evolution.

The "Merchants with their deeds to the race generics of humanity and other races who share human DNA lost control."

It is over. Simply that.

Check with your Upstairs BBD.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
When the models are known it' s also known that consciousness is not the result or part of the rather small subset of realities we call the physical universe. Explaining self awareness as a process within the physical reality is therefore not possible.
Words explaining consciousness are just words.

The only way to partly understand what is happening in relation with consciousness is to do the work involved.

Waking up is thus deeply related to "waking up to how this world has traumatized you". It means recognizing all those inhibitions in you - the fear, of shame - the fear of anxiety, which thus create and rebound into reflexive defensive behaviors that the perceptual (consciousness induced) makes to protect and help itself.

A experiment I'm doing right now :

Waking up is like a reboot , a selection within a larger reality. In the multiverse the vehicle chooses the physical-reality that is closest to the needs of the soul. Try to investigate this reboot as if it were the transition state between lucid and normal dreaming. Feedback loops will start to appear based on the intent. external causalities aka Syncronicities are a strong indicator that consciousness is not part but just a selector of physical reality within a greater realm. Key is here that the state of being awake is not much different from any of the known sleep states. That is , a simulation of the surroundings of a reality that is a superset of the physical reality. With practice the subset can be (somewhat) steered using this method.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Thinking I was telling you what to do was an assumption. Your mind and it's preoccupations are none of my concern it is your cross to bear as you choose moment to moment what you attach too.

Burden yourself however you desire and unburden just the same; but assumption others are burdening you are not? Can become a burden itself.

If emotions arise then in whom are they arising? If in oneself... then they are your responsibility. If you want to have a conversation then we can have a conversation; if you want to share conceptual knowledge as you have experienced it then as you already have? Do so. I have read and done the same... all but expecting or assuming anything about you...

I can only know of you what you present to me as a "self" if that which you do not present to me is you? Such as others bossing you around, telling you what to do, and carrying various banners or whatever, then that brings people not here into the conversation; people not existent until you made them exist. The assumption I was or am one of those of whom you seem to be adverse to? Led to the rest of what you had to say.

How does such a thing concern me? It does not except in the way of understanding and compassion, empathy for having done the same. I can say this from such experience... turning around and embracing what it is you despise in seeing a point of view not so self centered and unable to see that perspective... it will resolve whatever animosity; aeons quicker than running from it or drawing lines of demarcation against it bringing oneself and others into more peace as understanding and wisdom grows.

This however is simply a suggestion as an aid to you; of course in free will you can take it or leave it as you see fit. Either way is none of my concern; not having the same issue.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Bye BBD

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Sounds like an exciting investigation; I'll add this (slightly edited) quote for your concideration in pondering the subject:

The process that distorts cognition is called; vipallasa(in modern terminology? Cognitive dissonance). This essentially circular process starts from view. Our views bend our perceptions to agree with the view. The perceptions then form the evidence for our thoughts. Then the thoughts argue in support of our view. It is a self-justifying cycle. Views generate perceptions that make thoughts that support the views. This is the very process of delusion.

For example, if someone believes in God. They hold a theist view. That view will deny access to the mind any perceptions that challenge that view. Scientific facts, such as those in the fields of astrophysics, quantum mechanics, geology, and biochemistry, become “no-fly” perceptions. They are rejected before they even register in the consciousness, because they are antithetical to the view. Only perceptions that support and conform to the God view survive the subconscious sifting process. These pro-God perceptions then form the data for our thoughts to work on. The data is convincing; it supports our view. We become convinced that there is a God, and our view grows ever more resistant to challenge. Such is the origin and progress of many religions, which are all convinced that they are right. They are mistaking the way things seem for the way things are.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Reading your for me valuable response...

So Vipallasa might be the very boot code of reality , to me similar to the process of bootstrapping .
As I had no knowledge of that concept (which I will investigate further) I more or less dabbled along with then concept of carrying over intent from the last thoughts before going to sleep to the first thoughts thought when awoken. This intent is indeed very powerful and can even steer physical-reality somewhat. To me it has become clear that words and in a broader sense the Broca's area act like a beacon for the soul. that's selecting that grammatical and syntactical code that's conform a physical reality that matches the event stream observed in the past. So in a metaphorical way ' words are the bars of our prison'. Either loose them (no word thinking e.g. no activity in Broca's area (is this possible)) Or change them into something harmless by gradually redefining the meaning. That meaning will change eventually and gradually macroscopic and causally unrelated events and steer reality into the desired outcome.
However eventually a thinking that is completely without words/grammatica/causality/temporal event order is in my opinion still the better alternative but I see no way how to accomplish this.

It's my goal to be awake in a state before consciousness collapses(copenhagen interpretation)/selects the Broca's area in order to travel to realities that carry more love and compassion. Yes Indeed in my view love is the single power that controls this reality.

So BBoD here is Some food for thought and for me odd syncronicties.

en.wikipedia.org...

in-arrival-the-world-is-saved-by-words.html< br />

edit on 3192017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Been there. Done that.
On more than one occasion.

Some might call it life.

It's certainly an inescapable reality, it'n it. I don't think I would refer to death as life, though. Then black is white, up is down, and pixels or polygons?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Transcending The Mind

The Answer Precedes “the Question”

edit on 19-3-2017 by Michet because: Links added for food for thought, or thoughtlessness perhaps

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Nonsense. The smarter you are, the more you kill. And you stay smart. And the dumb die off. I guess the middle of the bell curve people might survive and they would be the really strong part that kept the really smart ones alive and the world going. But the dumb can just stop any time now.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Intent you say? My friend that drives all conditioned arising... intent is relative to the individual observer; one may think or premeditate some action; weigh the benefit to themselves without thought to any other, like skipping a bunch of rocks across a pond because hey its fun, but not aware it is breeding season to an endangered species in it one is unaware of the damage they are doing to others not oneself. Of course not knowing such a thing as they then go about their way? And never knowing any different? Then the damage is still done yet in ignorance of such, after all they had a good time skipping the rocks yes?

That's sort of the issue wth intent; it is premeditated action, in mind and then into speech and or body... one can act or not act on a thought; the interesting thing is the time interval involved in what are deemed good or bad as intent... someone may snap into anger really fast because intent to do so under certain situations that has become a habit or coping mechanism to some stimulous that sets them off... then of course good intent; I think I will clean out my closet and donate the excess to charity; nice intent but it may never come to pass because it isn't self serving.

Sort of odd how intent works like that... such a thing in dogmatic terms is called karma; positive intent builds the good sort even if it paves a road to hell the energy behind it was what really mattered but it can lead to suffering for not only oneself but others which is why the adage exists, bad intent equals bad karma so obviously that energy bares fruit for what gets planted to reap as a reward as well.

The way out of karma? It is possible to avoid intent or premediation for action altogether, it requires mental quiessence of mind however... no mental chatter to the action; it is just done or not done with no inbetween.

The same sort of thing is behind the legendary katana draw of the Samurai; the sword was out and the opponent down. The intent transformed into the very motion itself.

edit on 19-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Well you nailed it. But it is not my intention to escape reality or karma (yet). For now it is just an experiment to 'steer' reality and intent is just a tool nothing more. It's the copenhagen interpretation for humans so to speak

The same sort of thing is behind the legendary katana draw of the Samurai; the sword was out and the opponent down. The intent transformed into the very motion itself.

good one !... but in my worldview it is just a possible outcome because The entire universe that is choosen by the observer is just a point on a multidimensional path. The intent that I mean is the Intent that selected that universe for the observer. There was and is never a motion within physical reality just a movement along a path in the multiverse. The observers soul chosed the direction of that path based on karma? and the events unfolded. In that view (which i am in right now) there is no time and causality in the physical universe just an endless unfolding of realities.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Oh well such a thing has been going on for a very long time; called propaganda and psy ops... reality bubbles, knowledge is just a conceptual ladder one concept on top of another in a support system, other languages have entirely different concepts and names but yet they have functioned and survived just fine... so hey sure create some conceptual bubbles it will alter subjective reality... as all knowledge does.

Absolute reality? Nope. Despite all the names and concepts for things such as the "sun" we have had for perhaps millions and millions of years longer than we can even history ourselves; all of that knowledge or belief or concepts of that thing called "sun" has not changed it from doing what that phenomina does EVER and won't in any way shape or form except in one place... the mind subject to those concepts of it; and that's it.

The motion deal... well it is assumed that water is all moving around as the molecule; when it in union with other water? Only moves up and down that is why it produces waves when not forced to separate.
edit on 19-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

You mentioned panentheism some posts back, which I remember because it was the second time I'd seen the term in a week. Given that I'd never seen the term before and the sources where I encountered it were unrelated, I thought it was odd. Odd that is in that "maybe I should pay attention here" sort of way.

That term being in the back of my mind as I read your latest essay here, in my mind at least, you're words seemed to fall into place a bit better, the connections between your thoughts was clearer to me and what not. Now it seems to me that you're beyond a mere "interdependent" view of the world and much closer to a sort of "single organism" or "oneness" view of the world. Or maybe at least a single "thread" that runs through it all?

Of course, I could be completely wrong and all of that could just be in my head.

So, am I correct in seeing panentheism as a sort of "key" to your thinking, maybe an over arching theme, perhaps a pervasive influence? Is that, for lack of a better word, "oneness" what you're getting at?

edit on 19-3-2017 by imwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

again mindboggling...

Absolute realityy? Nope. Despite all the names and concepts for things such as the "sun" we have had for perhaps millions and millions of years longer than we can even history ourselves; all of that knowledge or belief or concepts of that thing called "sun" has not changed it from doing what that phenomina does EVER and won't in any way shape or form except in one place... the mind subject to those concepts of it; and that's it.

Well I beg to differ , and If you mean physical-reality as an absolute given (like an immutual sun) I disagree and I'll even go further to say that everything within this bubble that we call physical-reality is just part of a higher dimensional Reality. From the view of that reality nothing moves nothing changes it's timeless and there is no causality. But still there is the illusion of movement cause by the path that is followed by the soul. I know it hard to understand if one is stuck in a causal time dominated psysical-reality but really objects can change from the view of the observer (the soul). As can the pasts and the futures of every individual soul. But that change is just an illusion because everything is on the most fundamental level just information (math).

So as said I postulate that the soul uses words and their meaning to for lack of better words collapse the wave function so to speak and select those points in the multiverse that are closest to the karma of it (soul). I don't mean this a an metaphore but as a fact that is more fundamental than this projection that many of us call reality...

Remember we all play a part in the karma of Schoedingers cat , have some cake BBoD and thanks for the insights

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join