It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would a Laptop containing information on HRC CI be in the possession of a SS guard?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The only reason I can think of is this guard switched to the Trump Camp after Trump won. Besides we already know she is Guilty.

CNN FBI boss Comey's 7 most damning lines on Clinton

1. "Extremely careless"
"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."
2. "Should have known"
"There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton's position, or in the position of those with whom she was corresponding about those matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation."
3. "Especially concerning"
"None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these emails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at agencies and departments of the United States government -- or even with a commercial email service like Gmail."

Meanwhile:

Boy thats pretty convenient:

But even as Comey said the FBI wouldn't recommend charges -- the final decision will be made by the Department of Justice -- he also delivered a scathing verbal indictment of her behavior.

IF She had any class she should've recused herself immediately.
edit on 18-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: title edit

edit on Sat Mar 18 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

More importantly, how is it that upon first being told that the laptop was stolen, we are also told of its contents at the same time? That never happens, the contents of computers takes TIME to access and determine contents.

It reminds me of Sept 11th 2001 and being told within an hour of 9.30am that Osama Bin Laden was responsible.

It's the the same folk that said OBL was responsible for 9/11 are now advising on the contents of the stolen laptop - the CIAs Main Stream Media.

Dodgy AF.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
"" Why would a Laptop containing information on HRC CI be in the possession of a SS guard? ""

Collateral being held for future threats etc.

Never hurts to be too careful these days.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yes, that was my question. Releasing all that info is like a warning.

Also, as I recall the SS agent was parked outside of Hill's home. And we know she still has SS. So why was Trumps info on SS agent's computer?

If I am wrong, let me know.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Where there's a Clinton involved, crimes and cover ups are sure to follow.

top topics

join