It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Met with Judge at Restaurant Then Judge Blocked Trump's Executive Order on Immigration

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Oops never mind
As Chadwickus pointed out... it was probably mistaken 'reporting' here's the blog source of the OP's article, which now has this:

UPDATE

It is likely that I am mistaken here. The guy in the photograph with Obama is probably Michael, the Bar Manager from Noi Thai, not Judge Watson.

The post also shows a photo of the two, who actually don't really look much alike.

So... yeah hoax thread.
edit on 8Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:51:25 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago3 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

UPDATE: I cannot confirm that the person Obama dined with is Judge Watson, as there are conflicting reports. And appears he may not.

Fake News.

Next.....

edit on 19/3/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

So if your Russian when you run to the rest room and Finnish when you come out. What are you while your in the rest room?
European...lol.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Another stellar, substantive and well researched post by the fox. The quality just keeps on coming. No fake news from the right though, huh? That's just a 'left' phenomenon.

Is this not in the 'Hoax' bin because it's pro-right/anti-left?

edit on 19-3-2017 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Whispers. Yeah

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: thedigirati

So if your Russian when you run to the rest room and Finnish when you come out. What are you while your in the rest room?
European...lol.

LOL

That explains everything !!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: xuenchen

Here's your judge:

Bar manager Michael.

Took me less than 5 minutes to work out...

And the 5-O dude!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

And the 5-O dude!

Yeah I thought that was Daniel Dae Kim, I've liked him ever since he was on Star Trek Voyager!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Oh geeze - Pamela Geller?
And that classic troll pic of Obama? Says all we need to know, no surprise it's already been retracted by the original source.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

And the 5-O dude!

Yeah I thought that was Daniel Dae Kim, I've liked him ever since he was on Star Trek Voyager!

Was on Lost too.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Those two pictures look identical to me. I can see why they would be mistaken as the same person.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: xuenchen

TPTB or string pullers are not going to allow people in the US to have a free choice of president.

They wanted Hillary damn it, and now they are damn well going to get this "idiot" neutered.

This is just in our face we dare you (the US people) to act with out our permission.

Actually, quite a few wanted Bernie.
But again, shady coin flips and party politics...
The deck is stacked is against anyone who isn't in compliance.
Trump is the Mr. Garrison "South Park" version of Trump now. He won, now he doesn't know what to do...and what he'd like to do isn't allowed by law.
Instead, he takes to twitter like a teenager and tries to keep his populist support. and decries anyone who disagrees with him as "FAKE NEWS"!

The least presidential figure since Truman...
It wasn't enough to override the vote for Trump. Enough people wanted to get out of this rut of globalism, illegal immigration, invaders of Sharia Law, Marxist wealth redistribution and imbalanced trade deals which hurt our economy, as well
As the ridiculousness that is the global warming sham designed to tax the collective wealth of the people and limit our access to resources....because it's what TPTB do.....

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
Oops never mind
As Chadwickus pointed out... it was probably mistaken 'reporting' here's the blog source of the OP's article, which now has this:

UPDATE

It is likely that I am mistaken here. The guy in the photograph with Obama is probably Michael, the Bar Manager from Noi Thai, not Judge Watson.

The post also shows a photo of the two, who actually don't really look much alike.

So... yeah hoax thread.
It doesn't mean Obama didn't meet with the judge. Here's a conspiracy theory for you... how about obsma anticipated photo op ahead of time and met with a guy who
Looked like the judge in public to throw everybody off. After all CT is that he's a CIA asset as well as his deceased mom. As an odd side note... Corey Goode says in interview with David Wilcock(aka Edgar cayce) that Obamas has had jumps to Mars ... sooooo M.i.l.a.b.s. my friend.....
edit on 20-3-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

And the 5-O dude!

Was on Lost too.

He was too lol. I'd almost forgotten.

<< 1  2   >>

join