It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Met with Judge at Restaurant Then Judge Blocked Trump's Executive Order on Immigration

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Strange coincidences fueling wild rumors about Obama and the Judge in Hawaii that blocked the recent Trump EO about immigration.

Apparently Obama got to Hawaii and met up with the Judge in a restaurant !!

Even pictures to go with the speculation (must be photoshops).

Very odd occurrences since he left the Presidency.

Who can prove this or chop it up ?

Obama Met with Judge at Restaurant, Then Judge Blocked Trump's Executive Order on Immigration

Two hours after the filing, the judge produced a 43-page decision. Clearly this was set up beforehand. Obama is doing all he can to sabotage the Trump administration. This has to be investigated and stopped, but whether it will be, with so many Obama appointees all over every level of government, is an open question at this point.

“Obama Met with Judge at Restaurant, Then Judge Blocked Trump’s Executive Order on Immigration – Photo Featured on Facebook Page of the Restaurant,” Infidel Blogger’s Alliance, March 18, 2017:

UPDATE: I cannot confirm that the person Obama dined with is Judge Watson, as there are conflicting reports. And appears he may not. But we do know Obama flew to Hawaii unexpectedly 48 hours before Watson’s ruling. We do know that Obama and the Judge go back a long way. Obama appointed Judge Watson to the bench and they both graduated Harvard in the same year. Obama was within minutes of the judge less than 48 hours before Judge Watson made a major ruling that blocked Trump’s travel ban.

Hmmm.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ta Da ! I was not far off with the speculation after all..! Thanks Xuenchan www.abovetopsecret.com...

At least the meeting was not on the tarmac at HNL international.. !
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ..

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Ta Da ! I was not far off with the speculation after all..! Thanks Xuenchan www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yup. That too.

And then we have this masterpiece:

Lawyer Who Stopped Trump Travel Ban Connected to Osama Bin Laden

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It appears your entire sourced article has been redacted except for the update:

"UPDATE: I cannot confirm that the person Obama dined with is Judge Watson, as there are conflicting reports. And appears he may not. "

But we do know Obama flew to Hawaii unexpectedly 48 hours before Watson’s ruling.

Do we? Where's the author's source for that claim?

FAKE NEWS!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

TPTB or string pullers are not going to allow people in the US to have a free choice of president.

They wanted Hillary damn it, and now they are damn well going to get this "idiot" neutered.

This is just in our face we dare you (the US people) to act with out our permission.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Fake news, or someone said get that off the net NOW!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
No you got it all wrong. Obama gave him a blow job in the back

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If true then I guess our infamous, ahem, Constitutional Lawyer, schooled the judge on what the Constitution really means. Shameless if so, but some know no shame. Like Lynch and Bill on the tarmac. Shady. Slim Shady.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

If true

Proof?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It's all Facebook and Twitter !!

What else could you want ?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Checking Snopes ...............

zilch !!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Seems that no matter how much the dots are connected the efforts are futile. How frustrating to see clearly but unable to convince those who place themselves on the party line that it's not a left or right thing it's the people against those who hope to take away our livelihoods, our choice of morals, and our identities. The arguments of right or wrong have been removed and the deep state has decided the hell with the argument and are forcing their views on those making the argument. By the way im still not convinced this rabbit hole didn't begin with Bush.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Oh yes the supremely credible Geller Report.

Who is that again?

Pamela Geller:

Pamela Geller (born June 14, 1958)[5] is an American political activist[6] and commentator. She is known for her anti-Islamic writings, opposition to the proposed construction of an Islamic community center near the former site of the World Trade Center, and sponsorship of the "Draw the Prophet" cartoon contest in Garland, Texas.[1][7] She says her blogging and campaigns in the United States are against what she terms "creeping Sharia" in the country. Multiple groups have described Geller as Islamophobic.

Yeah uh gonna wait for confirmation from pretty much anyone BUT this place...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Here's your judge:

Bar manager Michael.

Took me less than 5 minutes to work out...

edit on 18/3/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

TPTB or string pullers are not going to allow people in the US to have a free choice of president.

They wanted Hillary damn it, and now they are damn well going to get this "idiot" neutered.

This is just in our face we dare you (the US people) to act with out our permission.

Actually, quite a few wanted Bernie.
But again, shady coin flips and party politics...
The deck is stacked is against anyone who isn't in compliance.
Trump is the Mr. Garrison "South Park" version of Trump now. He won, now he doesn't know what to do...and what he'd like to do isn't allowed by law.
Instead, he takes to twitter like a teenager and tries to keep his populist support. and decries anyone who disagrees with him as "FAKE NEWS"!

The least presidential figure since Truman...
edit on 18-3-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Quite a few of who?

I know the dems did, are you saying TPTB were in favor of Bernie?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Shaken not stirred !!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Quite a few of who?

I know the dems did, are you saying TPTB were in favor of Bernie?

No. The voters.
Bernie was always a pain in their ass. The Internet age and social media spread his message, as did I as an independent who was hoping he would run as an independent.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Here's your judge:

Bar manager Michael.

Took me less than 5 minutes to work out...

Haha, so the judge looks a lot like this guy who works in the restaurant, so the Islamophobic website decided Obama met with the judge?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

He dosen't know what to do? Come on. He is still keeping campaign promises and Hillary had nothing to offer in the first place but he is the clueless one? Quit barking up the wrong tree. This is getting ridicilous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join