It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump flanked by mushroom clouds, Nazi symbols on Phoenix billboard

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
Ever been to the WWII museum in New Orleans?  Amazing place.  What really struck me was how Germany and Japan literally dehumanized anyone not on their side.  They dehumanized people to such an extent the population would go along with treating the enemy as a cancer that had to be eradicated.  America never did that, but we are now with the left literally dehumanizing those with differing political beliefs.  They turn their minions into rent a mobs.      

www.demandprotest.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

They dehumanized people to such an extent the population would go along with treating the enemy as a cancer that had to be eradicated.  America never did that

No of course not! Not America!

P

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
There is no doubt the dollar signs are swastikas.
The use of the squared "S" along with the
red black and white colors are undeniably Nazi.
I will say I saw some pretty crazy anti Obama
billboards over the years down here in the south
so it's not a new thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The only one stretching here is you, guy.

This has been a well oiled way to shut someone up since Bill Clinton. All a liberal had to say is your a racist and the debate stopped. But Trump said I have no time to be PC and it worked.

That's your comment in another thread, and it's exactly what you're doing here. Nazism is a political ideology system, and racism is part of that. I've time and again told a select few other members here that they're touting Nazi rhetoric and it has nothing to do with race, but everything to do with control of the press.

Put another way: if implying that Trump has Nazi-like beliefs is enough to be called racist, does that mean you're a racist for saying it's racist? Clearly you believe she's espousing something racist by attacking his ideology, so if attacking an ideology is racist then surely attacking her ideology must also be racist, no? Are you racist for using the liberal tactic of crying "racism!" in an argument in an effort to win and shut it down? Are you a racist because you're redefining racism, which (again) liberals love to do, to include a political ideology?

Racism is about race, not "your" politics. Just because I think "you" have some Nazi-like ideas, and say so, doesn't mean I'm calling "you" a racist. I don't assume you hate black people and Jews just because you want to control the press. But you wanting to control the press isn't any less of a Nazi tactic just because I don't assume you're racist. Does she think Trump is racist? Maybe, maybe not. But simply drawing a parallel between him and Nazis is not in and of itself inherently racist.

Unless you're a liberal, I suppose.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: oops

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well /pol/ has spoken and decided to bask in the glory of the billboard. They confirmed that it's pretty bad ass and they will not try to change it in any way. This whole thing backfired and now people who are supposed to hate it love it. What a time to be alive. Good job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join