It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO gylphs and ProtoCuneiform

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have created a comparison of the glyphs found in the accounts of two witnesses to writing on the side of a UFO. The one in black and white is from Rendlesham forest (Penniston) account and the other another one seen over Wadley Georgia. ProtoCuneiform is what evolved into Cuneiform from spelling out the ProtoCuneiform with a stylus. Each glyph varies widely by province and also changes orientation from a horizontal alignment in 3,200BC to a vertical orientation in 3,000 BC. In many cases the ProtoCuneiform is literal to the word form it is describing. So an ox looks like an ox, and a plant looks like a plant.

Some of the glyphs are identical once you take the original horizontal alignment, others may vary in form via province (aka the handwriting/font difference of glyphic forms) and the memory or clarity of recall from the eye witnesses. I am not saying that this is proof that it is ProtoCuneiform, but rather that it is eerily similar in form. Given the association of ProtoCuneiform to actual worldly images it would seem odd for it to be the language of choice for an extraterrestrial craft. And yet there it is. I have no idea what to make of it, I'm just pointing it out. ProtoCuneiform Index

The dots on the pyramid likely represent a number, a sar, and the vertical dashes above the second to last symbol probably represent Bowls, another protoCuneiform glyph that gets added on to other glyphs. The bowls look like AmarN02 only without the spike and upside down. Some are added in an array of three just as you see here. Or like the last symbol shown from the ProtoCuneiform index. A translation is doubtfully possible as many of these in the index have no known meaning.
edit on 18-3-2017 by Sansanoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i also remenber seeing simbols like that on a drawing of a ufo crash on russia

new topics

join