It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the "strangest" idea or concept you have that most people have never even considered?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Indeed. Kinda makes one wonder how we'd ever navigate amongst the stars if it was possible. All of our celestial navigation is pretty much based on the relative positions of things we see from Earth. And even though we have traveled all the way out to past the Heliopause, that's just a drop in the bucket and doesn't change much except for the orientation of our planets to the observing craft.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Okay, here's one of my thoughts...

Everything, all life, all matter, all past, all present and all future exists all at the same time in a series of parallel lines or planes. Abstract, yes. Now imagine all of those lines being vertical (say on a piece of graph paper for example). The y-axis of the graph is time, and the x-axis is life (as we know it). Time advances vertically, and our life's experiences are us stepping horizontally from line to line. The net result of our conscious life results in a diagonal line/arc on the graph.

Each line or plane represents every possible permutation of everything in a given moment, so depending on where along the line you step each experience is unique.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Compact Galaxy Groups == Cosmolecules

Tell your friends you heard it here first.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I've spoken to spirits and they have confirmed to me that numerology is real, and that they will drop clues, often in 'innocuous' numbers relative to people so that their true nature can be revealed for all to see.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The more compassion over agenda that goes into building the cup, will form better water.

As the water is only a form of that which contains it.
Now switch water with societies of man and the cups being the societal systems that mold them.

Further on topic:
Minority report type technology?
Is it impossible for it to exist?

I feel E.T or I.D hypothesis carries some truth. And feel they come here and are here. It seems if true then they would have their own governing like systems that then must interact with systems of planets they interact with. Which system that is could be anyone's guess... Interacting here

I feel there are advanced what would be considered type 1-5 civilizations observing what happens in the lower realms. And they have moved beyond the primitive need to live or die and so exist. Some would perceive them as GODS if they entered their primitive realms. Though in the end ALL* CREATOR Creations... To 1

I feel if you are a Conspiracy Theorists interested in blaq technologies and beings associated you begin to attract attention from potentially related influences.

Especially if you can remote view or astral travel ping on accurate cosmic, land or deep sea related swamp gases

So they may come close to you out of curiosity, fear of your presence both or scientific secret study or military development, fellow C.Ts.
In some cases they would probably be able to if your interesting enough to them begin to secretly watch you. Secret if you don't have a hydras eye observing the lights within them from afar. But... That is the hidden aspect of having interest in parapsychology, Ufology, Religions and Fringe Sciences. Which requires you to be extremely sound mentally at your core in order to deal with such situations if you stumble down the rabbit hole which splits into snake holes that some how lead to a den. Stumble via communication and web search of said or unsaid blaq projects.

Just upgrading the awareness of those who may not think it can be that serious.
As some think they are laughing outside the eyes of those who seem to become living test subjects or something else.

At times I think the holographic universe is part of the advanced type civilizations technologies.
So yes possibly they can build what some would consider ADVANCED AUTONOMOUS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE if it found here...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

edit on 3/18/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That we all originate from the same source energy; call it God, Allah, Krishna, Buddah, Gaia, etc... In being formed from the same energy, we are all essentially the same, connected by cosmic forces. We all only appear different, based upon the components of our physical form. The only thing separating us are the man created, thought empowered distractions, deceptions and hatred, which, prevent our collective power over all that exists to divide us. Templars (team of liars), or tptb or whatever you want to call them...self appointed overlords, have gathered their energy together to perpetuate this divisiveness, in order to gain power, wealth and control of our species; we are able to engage in similar practice, however, because of this collaborative focus against us, it only seems impossible. I know we can do it tho, regardless of our individual preferences in life. The revelation, however, is not an easy feat, as most of what has been programmed into our consciousness must be realized as falsehood. Fortunately, many have already gone through this tumultous experience and can aide those seeking to heighten their consciousness. It will catch on; hopefully sooner than later.
Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: LoneWrecche

instead I was contained in a damn room for 13 hours and sent back here.

Sounds like there's a heck of a story right there!

not enough money and too little refugee.

and LAX.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I has to give all in this thread a star and a
to OP.
I had 4 years of my childhood erased and from the age of 14 i started looking for answers.
I could write a book about all the strange things that i have been through but i see others here
have had it in a similar way so i leave it because it only makes me sleepless and disturbs me in general.
So you might say i am well informed on the term of ufology and paranormal.
I saw with my own eyes and with binoculars a black horse flying without wings and ever since this
it has hardly gone a week without me having my brain occupied with finding a reasonable answer.
Even that i want to forget it.
I might be onto something now that my brain can swallow that is manipulation of my memory,
simply because if i saw it for what it really was (similar ufo) i would also remember all of what happen to me when i was 5.
I do not believe in self censorship as i am way to curious by nature.
I have seen ufo but not in daylight as with the (horse).
I am sorry to state this but we are somebody else's property.(seed vault)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
When you look up in the night sky and see millions of stars, what you're actually looking at are multiple instances of just a handful of electrons.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The easiest one for me to explain is that we are kinda like scuba divers when we are awake and when we sleep it is like coming up for air. One's (for lack of a better word) soul (consciousness?) can only exist in this (again, need a better word) density for short periods of time before we have to (sigh) recharge(?).

...Words...don't even get me started..
edit on 3/18/2017 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarity

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Came to say ThQ for your exquisite words - and on a wonderful topic -

Many things come to mind, but from my experience on this day....something about how 'coincidence' is a light along your path -

And that you can create your own way . . . if you believe.

Sweet thread, AnkhMorpork -

Cheers,
Nexo

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

OK, I'll take the bait:

See my thread on Cometships from several years ago and then there is my thread Rethinking Submarines as Spaceships of a couple of years ago. Undoubtedly, others coming before I lapse into total silence.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I honestly believe that we could be an alien ant farm experiment. It would make sense then as to why they are here all the time monitoring us. Maybe they said let's take this ancient DNA of ours and reproduce it on this planet and see if they evolve like we did.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Wow! Great responses so far. Keep 'em coming..! What fun!

Here's another one I had..

Since to a single photon of light, the whole universe is touching in a timeless, spaceless domain transcendent of all causation, then maybe the whole universe is a multifaceted manifestation, of a single, and very tricky, photon of light that can be everywhere at once and yet nowhere, in particular.

Think of it as God's own "crystal ball" wherein all information and all possibility is available, yet which, by it's very nature cannot ever be usurped or overturned from within the system of either the very large or the very small.

Furthermore, if FTL, instantaneous "travel" is a possibility, to know where we're going or to choose any particular location, so that the stars are there where they're supposed to be (instead of lying about their location due to relative motion and the speed of light - as discussed earlier), we would need to know how to unravel and exploit the trick of light by somehow tricking the universe into thinking of our ship as a photon with the ability to jump from here to there, in much the same way that from the POV of the photon entering our eye from a distant star, no time passed, even though it's lying about it's present location relative to us.

I think someone's going to come along, and soon, and prove that Einstein was both right, and very wrong.

There's something about light and gravity that we do not as yet understand, but when we do, the whole universe will open itself up to us like a giant flower and as a series of habitable planets, most already inhabited.

It will be science fiction but in real life, as what I call the longggggg Earth opens itself up before us, where it won't be as if we are going there, but where the whole mountain will come to us, and it will overturn our Cartesian, materialist monist, this and that, here and there, worldview.

Why have we been included, and what's our destiny?

Are we like a seed of life who are meant to reach for and get to touch the stars and laugh at how they were lying to us within the old paradigm of relative motion and positioning and this tricky business with the speed of light, as we come to know the truth that sets us free indeed - free to fly in the spacious firmament of love and freedom that's capable of making Star Trek look like a cartoon by comparison.

edit on 18-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If there is a God, does God laugh?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have three things that I have thought about more than once over the years...

1) Past, present, and future all co-exist, and they are just a matter of perspective. We all know you can not change the past. From the perspective of Monday, Tuesday is future and Sunday is past. From the perspective of Wednesday, Tuesday is past. You can not change the past. Tuesday is already done and you cant change it...

2) Energy can not be created or destroyed, only changed. Two humans interact and create a third human. The third human possesses all the energy of a human being as it should, but the energy of the two who created it did not diminish in the process. Where did the third human's energy come from?

3) (a more practical experiment) Chemtrails - what are they for? Imagine a heavy viscus mist coalescing over a city. That layer of mist is impacted by a high energy beam, say something HARP-like. The result is a neighborhood sized concussion grenade. Great for non-lethal crowd control, guaranteed to break the ice at parties...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
My thought's are that I have been going through a test, sort of like a video game my whole life. The choices I make send me down a different path. Some good, some bad. The last one was bad in ways.
The current path I have chosen has me finding my princess, which I have and married, but not the castle, yet.
I have many hurdles to overcome before that happens.
Still searching for the treasures and power ups.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think we are all just a bunch of avatars on the "GODS" World of Warcraft. Running around collecting gold and getting into battles. Trying to get better stuff.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
One thought that recently has crossed my mind is ... What if we are all the 'fallen angels' here on earth? Continuously, doomed to reincarnating and not being able to acknowledge and accept responsibility for siding against the creator. If that is the case...are we doomed or do we get a reprieve of forgiveness? As a fallen angel...is there hope to be forgiven in the spiritual realm after an eternity of reincarnating physically in this hell?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join