It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is with all the reports of michelin man-like things coming out of ufos?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
today we examine another peculiar oddity thats usually ignored by mainstream ufology
EXAMPLES OF CASES (MORE ON THE LINKS)

In November 1926, in Bolton, Lancashire (England), Henry Thomas, son of a policeman, ran away from home, in the evening, to meet with his friends. They decided to play hide and seek. Henry went into an alley and saw an open door. Believing that one of his friends would be inside the courtyard, he decided to enter. The young man was surprised to see three "people" in the back, watching through a window. They wore strange clothes, like rubber, and shiny silver. The boots were dark. On the head they had a transparent helmet; several tubes were joined to some tanks, on their backs. The three humanoids were of normal stature. They looked like the "Michelin Man", but more slender. The humanoids seemed to detect the child and turned to him. Their heads were pale and resembled a light bulb, with dark eyes, a nose and barely defined mouth. The most curious thing that Henry would say later about his mysterious encounter was that it seemed as if the humanoids were three wise men, despite their terrifying appearance. One of the humanoids emitted a gurgling noise, and all three took notice of the child. The young Thomas fled, racing for home, where he told his parents what happened. This case represents one of the most puzzling encounters where the described humanoids were similar to the popular Bibendum.

In May or June 1960, in Jerez, Cadiz (Spain), the teacher Miguel Ceballos Timermans riding his motorcycle between the towns of King's Meadow and Arcos de la Frontera, while climbing a hill, found a giant humanoid on a side of the road. It was about 150 meters away, and seemed to be inflated. The witness stopped his motorcycle. The strange passerby was wearing a red suit, from head to toe, and walked toward the witness. It looked like the "Michelin Man.” It walked slowly like a robot with rigid and articulated movements. It was, at least, two meters high. Mr. Timermans did not see the face of the humanoid. The witness observed that another being came from behindthe first one, with the same features, but much smaller, 1 meter high. Also it differed in that one of his legs had a dark side, in contrast to whole body being lit. Mr. Timermans said that it might have been a boot. The two humanoids crossed the road diagonally, and quickly disappeared from view. Curiously Miguel went to the spot but he could not see anything. The things had simply disappeared.

On December 6, 1967, in Haute-Vienne (France), around 6:00 pm, the Pealons, from inside their observed a small humanoid floating about 1.10 meters in the air near the embankment of the road. He had a suit like the Michelin Man, and the head was like a balloon. Before disappearing the humanoid raised his arm twice. A similar case occurred in Saint Nizier in Moucherotte (France) in the summer of 1974. Overnight, J. F. C. Granier and his brother H., were inside their vehicle when they observed a humanoid about 1.60 meters tall, motionless beside the road. His face was completely smooth like a dolls and it was dressed like the Michelin Man. Its arms were very long. The mysterious "being" turned around and disappeared into the undergrowth. Hours later, another witness saw a similar humanoid that disappeared with a big leap. It should be noted that one of the favorite positions of Bibendum, in ads, is “hello” with its arm raised.

sources: caravaca102.blogspot.com.br... thebiggeststudy.blogspot.com.br...
(continues next post)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Thery've been visiting that McDonald's out on Mimas.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Your posts lately have been good reads. I have always been interested in humanoid reports. There is a site called Cryptopia that has many write ups on such humanoids. Thought it may interest you. I am not sure what to make of the Michelin Man reports, but they seem to have occured several times over many years. Could be suits that beings are wearing. It might account for the robot like movement. Could also be robots. Who knows. Interesting nonetheless. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Early cosmonauts perhaps?

when I look at the dates-two in the 60's-I think of the suits the Apollo crew wore on the lunar landing. the descriptions sound similar to the Michelin man and apollo suits but its the first story is intriguing as I'm not sure Michelin existed back then let alone their famous mascot. All I know is Michelin is old.

Was that first tale a publicity stunt or something else? the first powered flight occurred 21 years before so I'd rule out cosmonauts, but then again it only took 11 years between the first powered flight and the dog fights in WW1. Who knows...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
OPINIONS
so what could this mean? according to spanish investigator jose caravaca, it is proof of of his distortion theory wich states that an external agent tampers with the witness memories and build an weird event out of the witness memories this could explain why those sightings happen mostly on countries where michelin is popular
what are you thoughts?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

lolwut ?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingWhale

thanks!
my reason to join this is site is for share stories like this and yes i know cryptopia might do some threads about the articles there
i have always been interested in the humanoids and i want the to come back! greys are boring!
i really want to meet one of them

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Thery've been visiting that McDonald's out on Mimas.

That was really funny!

These cases are pretty strange. It's like a circus from the stars visiting Earth sometimes..

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

they dont look to be human what it the fact that one sighting happened in the 1920s when humans only dreamed of space

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Any more recent cases of the michelin man ET?

It seems before the greys became the default alien type there were many more types of humanoids being seen.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
OPINIONS
so what could this mean? according to spanish investigator jose caravaca, it is proof of of his distortion theory wich states that an external agent tampers with the witness memories and build an weird event out of the witness memories this could explain why those sightings happen mostly on countries where michelin is popular
what are you thoughts?

It's true that mask memories happen and have been widely reported, but I don't see it always being the answer to many of these sightings. They very well may have the reported appearance as being what their requirements in suit design has led them to create.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

maybe et been watching to many old tV commercials. you know how long it takes radio and tv signals to travel into space.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I believe with that comparison the people are trying to describe white tube-space-suits and don't mean it looked exactly like

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hear me out on this one.. Maybe the aliens had a similar experience with a space suit like the Russians did. Maybe the air pressure on earth being lighter than on their home world made their suit puff up.

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

thats why i think they arent extraterrestrial they are too silly

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

sadly yes

all the awesomehumanoids where replaced by a boring and dull being that refuses to die

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

the most recent happened in 1991:caravaca102.blogspot.com.br...
scroll down

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

or are they?
on all time i have been investigating this i never found proof of the extraterrestrial theory

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

maybe...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

take a look at the links at the op the similarity is uncanny

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join