It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Islam in the Far East

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Let me make something very clear here. As a conservative Muslim my self call me wahabbi call me salafi what ever you wish. I am somone who follows the Quran and sunna how it's supposed to be followed. If "radical Islam " ( khuaraij ideology) came in the form of an Army and flooded the US where I live . I would not for one minute deny picking up arms Against any extremist. Simply put.. They are the WORST , A cancer within islam, pure evil. It's my obligation as a Muslim to defend ANYONE against these people. If they want to come here and try and establish Shria law..they better pack a lunch! Because that's agianst Shraia law its self. They need to move to a country that supports it otherwise we need to ahdear to the laws in non muslim lands. Now I'll wait for that "one member" to come along and tell lying is permissible in Islam and that i am lying to everyone.....

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: 23432

What about the Wahhabis and other Radicals that tried to takeover Europe? Already you have no go zones thanks to them.

What about them ?

No go zones are largely due to economic decline and decades long muslim bashing as collective national sport.

Bosnians & Albanians are natives of Europe but still treated as second class Europeans because of their religions.

You can't preach freedom and treat people as second class citizens. To do so means a morally bankrupt solution which serves to prove the point of " extremists ".

I worry about the inherent us vs them mentality which divides Europeans from other Europeans .
Resolve this issue first and radicals would disappear .

new topics

<< 1   >>

join