It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have A Question For YOU. Fallen Angels

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: CollectSecretHistory

If there were such a thing, and they were to present themselves on this plane of existence, they could/would be anything they wanted to be and we would never know.

They could be human, or wild animal, or one of your favourite pets.

They might even be good, to an extent. No human is totally good or bad, maybe fallen angels are just misunderstood. Made out to be worse than they are. Propaganda.

Maybe humans are the fallen angels. We'll never know.

Nailed it on the last sentence, if heaven is the place to be then why aren't we born into heaven? If we're not in heaven then, we have to be in hell. Continual reincarnation until we learn our lesson why we fell from grace.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Fallen angels are like hacked source code in Satans inception (the dream within Gods dream, where the tool rules the hand attached.)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Angels,Peoples of the Light are very very real, however in order for humanity to understand who my family are you must accept that Light is Sentient Concious and alive and within the visable(im keeping it simple) Light spectrum other peoples exist. We are not that different from yourselves apart from seeing things a little differently, you see Light we see light upon light ( There is another layer of light ontop of what you can see).We also look a bit different - imagine what life as light would look like - its hard to describe If you want to understand who we are start by looking and recognising the Light within.. The is the story of Light , and you are light .. hope this makes sence

edit on 20-6-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I could imagine an fallen/angel being very, very bright. They think you are beautiful and love you.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I think, angels are aliens living in underground societies, performing the roles of invisible flying men or women, simply to please the Creator, who made the Sun long time ago. These humanoids want something from the Creator, that I am currently forbidden to tell, and they have great chance not to have it.

The aliens try to make everyone to believe that "humans" are angels, and that a human is God. The technology is so advanced today, that people can't believe it. God, who created the Sun exists, and he is doing well . He travelled up the Future of this planet, that's why it feels that he is among us. I don't know, why he wans people to believe that God is a human.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CollectSecretHistory
Have you thought about Fallen Angels?

They're metaphorical. You know that many ancient cultures considered their kings and other rulers as "gods" or at least having some claim to divine provenance. And when the culture collapses -- climate change -- they could be thought of as having "fallen" from their once high stature down into the lowly earth inhabited by us regular scummy mortals.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They look like aliens.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think they would look like swedish super models

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join