It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Hebrew People Sourced Religion - Hiding the Keys to Knowledge and the Identity of the Devil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow
a reply to: yuppa

Put up a quote from me, then rebuke me with your own perspective if it can negate what I have outlined. Put your words into accusation with a quote from me or you have no foundation to your claim.

There is no need to quote your words to prove what you said is false because you have said nothing but your convoluted blind religious beliefs.Knowledge of the creator God is not obtained it is given by the creator God and cannot be known or communicated to anyone else except those they were revealed to.

Your barrage of void words are just meaningless religious gibberish with no content.You continuously prove you have no knowledge of the creator God because you obsessively try to communicate it with your mountains of vain religious precepts of men.If you knew you were blind, you’d know, but now you say,... you see ...therefore your blindness remains.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282

Put up a quote from me, then rebuke me with your own perspective if it can negate what I have outlined. Put your words into accusation with a quote from me or you have no foundation to your claim.

There is no need to quote your words to prove what you said is false because you have said nothing but your convoluted blind religious beliefs.Knowledge of the creator God is not obtained it is given by the creator God and cannot be known or communicated to anyone else except those they were revealed to.

Your barrage of void words are just meaningless religious gibberish with no content.You continuously prove you have no knowledge of the creator God because you obsessively try to communicate it with your mountains of vain religious precepts of men.If you knew you were blind, you’d know, but now you say,... you see ...therefore your blindness remains.

My view is more than this thread. Perhaps reading the words would show you that I am saying the same thing. I do not judge you, but merely point you to the actual view I hold.

Here is what I said in this thread as a conclusion.

"Forgive Unconditionally. Love Unconditionally. Know why the Old Testament is a dead letter (graven image of God). MANU is the Living Word, not the shadow in text. WORD is DNA. "

Here is where it leads: What does this Manu find in his seeking?

Your horns are emerging from the weeds and mud. Dragon head eating snake tail. This is not an insult. It is a complement. Now see yourself in your own mirror. Move to the second buffalo. If this is meaningless to you, then I will explain. You need to know. Those horns will harm others if you keep using them this way.

edit on 19-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: Shin the Light. Open blind Eyes. Feed the Sheep!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282

My view is more than this thread. Perhaps reading the words would show you that I am saying the same thing. I do not judge you, but merely point you to the actual view I hold.

Here is what I said in this thread as a conclusion.

"Forgive Unconditionally. Love Unconditionally. Know why the Old Testament is a dead letter (graven image of God). MANU is the Living Word, not the shadow in text. WORD is DNA. "

Here is where it leads: What does this Manu find in his seeking?

Your horns are emerging from the weeds and mud. Dragon head eating snake tail. This is not an insult. It is a complement. Now see yourself in your own mirror. Move to the second buffalo. If this is meaningless to you, then I will explain. You need to know. Those horns will harm others if you keep using them this way.

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

No one reading this knows your point other than Accusation and Judgment, which is the point of my thread concerning the facts of the matter. The Lord in the Old Testament is the repentant Lord of the New, beside an Elohim (at his right hand). Before, he was trying to rule as God, proclaiming himself God with no Elohim besides him. We find the truth in the New Testament. Not only did he pay this verse below for mankind, but himself as well. Cast into sin from the foundation. Did he change an eye for an eye, or did an eye for an eye change him?

Genesis 9:6

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

Judgement is a mirror. Crowns have thorns for a reason. Kings rule themselves, which was the point Jesus came to demonstrate. Humility before the Father (Elohim from Genesis 1).

Love is the lesson to learn here. Overcoming self is the perennial philosophy, as old as time itself. It's the very reason for creation--Love. One law.

edit on 19-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

Christ was an alien with advanced technology. We will have technology to walk on water soon, there are medicines that can make it seem as if someone has died and then resurrected, and we can already reattach severed limbs, just on slower time frame.

Miracles are technology, God is a title created by those who choose to rule over others and give the historical record of their existence an immortal spin of positivity, when in most cases they were the most brutal human rulers EVER.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Your first sentence is not entirely innacurate.

John 8

he continued, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

You are mistaken on the technology. Why improve on this body when the one who invented it gives the upgrade? Those who you speak of who wish to transmute this mortal body are seen from the past already.

Be careful what you wish for.

Revelation 9:6

During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

Compare to Genesis 9:6.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

I just want to breathe underwater. I read an article many years back that an Israeli company made something that was small and could diffuse the hydrogen or something. I guess it was like wearing a mouthpiece that helped you breathe the oxygen out of the water, like gills right???

They sure do work on some interesting technology over there in Israel. I wonder whats next??

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

while I agree the AV is the preserved word of God for today. Just saying it sometimes is not enough here is a link I just responed to an reply in a thread where someone quoted the NIV (1) and compared it to the AV. www.abovetopsecret.com...

(post by ChelseaHubble removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If God looks into a mirror, what does he see? THE DEVIL.

A REVERSED, non existent illusion of something very powerful.

If you want to know about Stereo-chemistry, then study it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join