It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, All of These Problems Are Your Own Damn Fault!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

huh? um.. the way the country is going already seems the overlords won.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

Btw.....Long time fan MF...lol.

2 questions for you.
And I will leave you alone.

But a part of some high level think tank. Where your contributions would be compiled with the others, and then implemented.

Hypothetically,
Would you do it?

Do you think your team could change it all?

I ain't a 'think tank'...
I'm a Think Bomber.

I come in under everyone's radar, low and fast, and strike those bad ideas hard.

You see I'm a Be One (B1) cuz The Sky's The Limit and I Fly - Fight - Win!

And I always...

cuz...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I've been wanting to do that B1 thing for like 3 years now but couldn't quite find the right place for it.

It's no coincidence that this thread had '81' flags when it struck it's target.
Perfect synchronization.

Hahahah

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: muzzleflash

One who gets it may God spare you and yours when manifest destiny comes

Thanks, may God spare your's as well.
Bless you. Be safe!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Almost every decision our nation has made since ww2 has been the wrong one. The people just follow along with whatever the government decides - really this shows both a failure of leadership and the subversion of our government by nefarious forces.

You got it, that's how it's played out.

The people following along (blindly or grudgingly) is the real problem and we can do something about it by simply opening our own minds and thinking about things. That's the starting point for a better tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: panicman66
Well said OP.......I have been saying this for along time now.

It's not just American politics that's caused these issues, you the people are to blame as well. You believe your own BS....pure and simple.....most American citizens want to believe that the "Good ole USA" is the leader of a free democratic world!

Oh yeah....there is the vote....utter BS

We should be like the ancient Greeks....give the job to someone who doesn't want it.

Agreed.
Those who do not want power are the least likely to abuse it and often the wisest of us all.

The Good ole US of A still has a chance, it's never too late.
Well, at least as long as folks like us are still alive and thinking clearly.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

It's not just American politics that's caused these issues, you the people are to blame as well. You believe your own BS....pure and simple.....most American citizens want to believe that the "Good ole USA" is the leader of a free democratic world!

We should be like the ancient Greeks....give the job to someone who doesn't want it.

Agreed.
Those who do not want power are the least likely to abuse it and often the wisest of us all.

Thanks!

You only get big changes when time are hard..

It is sad but a lot of people will feel an awful lotta pain before we begins to flip our society like we will have too..

How does our economy work when automation takes 80% of jobs in the next few decades???

What do we do about healthcare when subsidies stop AND prices continue to rise??

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
GUT has so kindly pointed out, time after time and to paraphrase GUT, we lost America when the media started doing fake news about the day of JFK's assassination.

A truly great OP. Now, we need to figure out how to proceed. DJT is a chance for the people to push back. Yes, he is a symptom of what happens when the left goes nuts. What caused this I suspect, is the Bush's. Them having been so totally involved in the globalist's agenda, supporting the hateful Wahibi's in Saudi, may be behind this whole ME mess more than we realize. We need a swamp drainer to include both sides of the aisle in Congress.. We the people have to kick our globalists out of office or this continues.

It happened way before that.
Check out this link:
Propaganda of the Spanish American War

In the days following the sinking of the USS Maine, Hearst ran a story with the heading "The War Ship Maine was Split in Two by an Enemy's Secret Infernal Machine".

Many stories like the one published by Hearst were printed across the country blaming the Spanish military for the destruction of the USS Maine. These stories struck a chord with the American people stirring public opinion up into a divided frenzy, with a large group of Americans wanting to attack and another wanting to wait for confirmation. The Americans that wanted to attack wanted to remove Spain from power in many of their colonies close to the U.S. Those easily persuaded by the Yellow Journalism eventually prevailed, and American troops were sent to Cuba.[10]

And I'd like to add that it's widely believed these days that the Maine actually exploded from a fire in the coal bunker that spread to the powder bunker.

And on the USS Maine wiki, down near the bottom you have the 'false flag' section:

It has been suggested by some that the sinking was a false flag operation conducted by the U.S. This is the official view in Cuba. Cuban officials argue that the U.S. may have deliberately sunk the ship to create a pretext for military action against Spain. The wording on the Maine monument in Havana describes Maine's sailors as "victims sacrificed to the imperialist greed in its fervor to seize control of Cuba",[77] which alludes to the theory that U.S. agents deliberately blew up their own ship.[78]

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
a reply to: muzzleflash

Can someone make a documentary out of this post?

That's actually a good idea.
If anyone want's to do that let me know and I'll help out in any way I can.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Almost every decision our nation has made since ww2 has been the wrong one. The people just follow along with whatever the government decides - really this shows both a failure of leadership and the subversion of our government by nefarious forces.

You got it, that's how it's played out.

The people following along (blindly or grudgingly) is the real problem and we can do something about it by simply opening our own minds and thinking about things. That's the starting point for a better tomorrow.

From an American POV..

assuming the worst case scenerio conspiracy theory where every US war has only been to keep the Dollar the global currency and oil standard, is true..

Might it not be worth it to ensure your country is the biggest and best military in the planet and you secretly kinda keep the whole world dependent on you..

Might it not be worth all the lives and treasure to be the one driving the car??

One step further, but should you have just conquered the whole thing in the small window when the US was the only nuclear power. If for no reason other than to ensure there could never be a global nuclear war between 2 great powers.???

Interesting stuff.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor

Screw Isreal. We give them a ton of support and they kill people. Why the hell should we continue to support them?

Screw Israel eh cause they kill people is pretty lame of you. Are they supposed to just lay down and take it when people want to genocide them where they stand. There was a real war that they won that the losers still try terrorism to get their way. While i am not pro this or that, I am not against all things Hebrew. I think you need to rethink how defending oneself against murder is not ok with you?!?!?!

Although it's easy to say Israel has some bad policies of it's own, and that we (the USA) have likely influenced them significantly in how many of those policies lean, we need to remember that Israelis are humans with Rights and intrinsic value just like everyone else is.

We shouldn't 'screw' anyone because if we really use our minds we can come up with solutions to our problems.
Focusing on policy mistakes and adjusting them adequately is a great place to start.

The world isn't over yet, we still have time to try.
And you're right that no one should lay down and let someone genocide them.
edit on 3/19/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Justonemanhink

This is the same Israel that denies the people of Palastine a nation. Denies them basic human rights, imposes sanctions, keeps them just below the poverty line, takes land, denies people clean water and bombs schools with white phosphorus.

Rhink if you where on the recieving end of that you might be a bit peed off..

Thanks for wading in (especially with the earlier Wikileaks comment).

Although I strongly agree that these decisions and actions by Israel are terrible, we must remember that retaliation is the last thing we want to see. The best route for the future is not to deny anyone their Rights or economic opportunities, clean water, and we certainly should stop bombing anything with any sort of weaponry types (except bad ideas, we can all be think bombers and bomb ignorance).
edit on 3/20/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight

They have always been in charge.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Agreed.

Thanks!

You only get big changes when time are hard..

It is sad but a lot of people will feel an awful lotta pain before we begins to flip our society like we will have too..

How does our economy work when automation takes 80% of jobs in the next few decades???

What do we do about healthcare when subsidies stop AND prices continue to rise??

Sadly you're right that people need a strong incentive to make a big change.

The economy situation you brought up is absolutely critical to our future paradigm and we have to decide how we want to set it up. There will be competing 'systems' proposed and people will almost certainly fight over them. Fighting will even become automated to varying degrees.

Healthcare is indeed expensive, but in the US currently it is way overpriced and the profit margins are quite shocking. For example I got billed 80 $ for two Motrin IBs last year. That was the cheapest thing on my bill and I didn't really need anything except a few IB's which had I know that before going in, I could have gotten for 4$ at the store generic (and had a whole bottle of them left!).

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Yes, there have been people in charge for a long time!
Hahah!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Not a single shred of evidence of Russian collusion.

I haven't seen any evidence substantiating those claims either!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

The goal in my opinion is to wake the f**k up and stop believing this political nonsense that only serves those that stand to profit off said nonsense.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

We need more people that are even aware of the issue. I do try, but I am not a politician. I cannot be that fake. I am about truth, freedom, and justice above all. Screw all of the bullsh*t.

Never change that part about you!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Yes, there have been people in charge for a long time!
Hahah!

History doesn't repeat but rhymes, right? Somewhere they are teaching people how past empires ascend to power and rule (divide and conquer followed by divide and rule). The method is the same; Rome, Greece, notice how we retain all the trappings of these ancient cultures today? From Rome its the lion, the amphitheater, the fluted marble columns from Greece. The monuments like the obelisk, the eagle, the senate and capital dome. The flag, nationalistic pride, success, ambition, wealth.

If I didn't know any better I would venture the same spirit of domination and control is with us thru the eons, manifesting again and again. The lesson to be learned is we suffer from these Empires, these systems, civilizations and societies of mass wealth and busy ambition until we are so tired we are awakened by it... or not.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Lo and behold! Gaze upon all that we have wrought - and then let's just please try to be a little more honest about it all. We did this, past and present - together

The OP really went to town, and god love him he covered a lot of territory :-)

There's a point here, or another one there I could argue with - but why bother? These choices we've made each come with their reasons and justifications. We could debate each one - good and bad. This country has done an awful lot of good in the world too - we could argue about that as well. I'm just sick of the rationalizing. It's time this country (left right and whatever) starts taking responsibility for it's decisions and it's behavior

Thank you. I did the best I could forming the OP in just a few hours from initial "aha" to actually organizing the structure and specific words/ideas. It was a huge rush job. I only edited it twice.

I agree that we have done a hell of a lot of good, and I am pushing my hardest to get everyone to put their thinking caps on and come up with ways we can fix our mistakes and do even more good everywhere. That's what I want to see - the USA doing Good things.

Taking responsibility has become a huge challenge for almost everyone. We have become far too accustomed to the habit of placing blame everywhere except the one place where change could be the most effective - with ourselves.

We need to bring back this motto and mentality, and keep it:

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join