It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump at Mar-a-Lago again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why should they be subject to that against their will ?

Sounds authoritarian.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just my opinion dude. Of course I have no say nor would I ever assume to. I'm just wondering aloud what the problem is and I think it's because they don't like the Whitehouse. I think they are used to and want something flashier. Because there certainly are very very good , safe schools for Washington's elite children.
Probably better than the one in New York. There is nothing wrong with Barron, he's a perfectly normal child so that's not the problem.
Anyway that's the conclusion I come to. They don't like the place. It is very old and the decor is decidedly federal and colonial. There may be an ormalu table or two but aside from that not too much gilding.
Although they should like the marble floors.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Why should they be subject to that against their will ?

Sounds authoritarian.

I'm a mother...lol

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Wow amazing all the same names hating on trump.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Except he works for us now. Don't you think we should be able to see him?
To me it looks like he's trying to get away with something. It's not like he's done anything to gain anyone's trust. This is just one more poor optic. But you know smirk...shrug...so?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

You didn't forget the Planet Hollywood video already did you?
Right outa the horse's mouth.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

WASHINGTON As America’s first family enjoys its eighth and final vacation in Hawaii, new estimates put the price tag of the Obamas’ annual trip at $3.5 million or more.

In total, the cost of the the first family’s personal or largely personal travel during the last eight years comes to $85 million – though that is likely to climb to $90 million after additional records are released,

according to the conservative group Judicial Watch based on federal government records. Read more here: www.mcclatchydc.com...=cpy

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Access Hollywood video

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I guess I did. See my reply to Xuenchen above.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I drank a lot of tequila last night and was up til five singing karaoke. Sorry. I'm bushed. Lol.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
i guess you missed the news about the laptop being stolen with floor plants and security details that potentially puts his familys lives in danger.

yeah, so...he can go to maralago as much as he wants, i know i would if couldnt trust my own secret service to do their damn jobs.

LOL Right! 'Cuz no one knows the floor plan at Mar-a-Lago, a semi private country club that's been a National Historic Landmark since the early 1900s. Where members snap photos of secret intelligence meetings and the guy who carries the nuclear football and posts them on Twitter!

edit on 18-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Been a tough week.

He deserves a Florida getaway.

Yeah!

He can stay at my house, if I can get a picture of their faces when I start inflating the air mattress for them.
It should be awkward.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Wow amazing all the same names hating on trump.

Yep, the same ones who would sign Trump adoption papers if they were privy to a piece of his work.

It's hard to like successful people when your broke, people knitpick their hair or speech skills.

It's much easier to criticize than perform.

Ironically they have actually chosen the mighty marketing tool of the internet to criticize more, instead of provide a good, or service that could make them millionaires.

Time to wake tfu and grow tfu.

Whinners don't make winners.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

What's a Whinner?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It is not that he is on vacation again, it is the amount of hypocrisy shown by Trump and the right regarding these vacations. Is it is not butthurt, triggered or whatever catch phrase you come up with it is your hypocrisy.

Republicans complained about the amount of money that President Obama spent on travel, but Donald Trump is on pace to spend more in his first year on travel than Obama spent in eight years as president.

Obama spent $97 million over his eight years in office on travel, but Trump has spent at least $10 million on trips to his private club in Florida during his first month in office.

Trump loved to bully Obama about vacations, so of course he's off to Florida

Trump loved to tweet digs at former President Barack Obama for taking a vacation or a golf break, and he loved to remind folks that taxpayers paid for these breaks.

When will Obama next go on vacation if he wins the election? The day after. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 12, 2012

While our wonderful president was out playing golf all day, the TSA is falling apart, just like our government! Airports a total disaster! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 21, 2016

Obama’s motto: If I don’t go on tax payer funded vacations & constantly fundraise then the terrorists win. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 25, 2014

President @BarackObama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars——Unbelievable! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2012

So was it about the vacations with you guys or was it just a reason to hate on Obama. Obama's vacations were one of the reasons you said he was weak yet your guy goes every weekend.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Right Wingers stand for nothing and sleep in the garbage where they belong. The continually prove the fact that Hillary Clinton got it right when she called them deplorables....it is the most fitting description of these idiots.

originally posted by: CB328
Why was it so terrible when Obama went on vacation a few times a year but Trump can go every damn week?!

Once again, conservatives are the most hypocritical people and change their alleged morals at the drop of a hat.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The thought that Meals on Wheels funding will be lost so that Trump can go on his weekly golf trips to FL is incomprehensible.

As each day passes by, Trump continues to prove why he already is the worst president in US history.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
The thought that Meals on Wheels funding will be lost so that Trump can go on his weekly golf trips to FL is incomprehensible.

As each day passes by, Trump continues to prove why he already is the worst president in US history.

And proves it even more with the new proposal that, in exchange for a housebound old person no longer getting a meal on wheels, instead, some small child or bride or aid worker will be evaporated by a drone strike! Nice.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Snarl

Did Trump win the popular vote??

Does a popular vote determine if an election was won by landslide? I don't think so. Not everyone else does either.

Despite losing popular vote, Donald Trump won in 'electoral landslide'

Why did you leave out the last bit of the article title?

"Despite losing popular vote, Donald Trump won in 'electoral landslide,' GOP's Reince Priebus says"

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
The cult will be along shortly to correct the record.

Once again, the American populace have lost. From Wilbur Ross to Steven Mnuchin, I don't understand how anyone can claim he's "anti-establishment."

I really wanted Trump to be something more than a plan B for TPTB, but it's become pretty clear.

From supporting the drone program, appointing former Sachs bankers, appointing those who have worked for the Rothchilds (Ross) - the American people were played, and big time.

Its called delusion and self-deception. It works

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join