It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump at Mar-a-Lago again

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Prove he's making me pay for it. What is he buying at Mar a Lago? He has a house there. He's not paying to live at his house at Mar a Lago.

The Trump family maintains private quarters in a separate, closed-off area of the house and grounds.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

Ah yes. Of course. Cuz Trump goes to Mar alone. Gotcha.

Please use your brain. Hes a businessman. He knows what has doing. And hes doing it with your blessing apparently.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
C'mon, who cares what he's doing or where he's going. Sometimes you gotta spend 25 million for a weekend at Mar-A-Lago so that you can cut 15 million from Medicaid and Meals on Wheels and save the taxpayer -10 million!!! The savings are Yuuuuge! Trust Me!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
C'mon, who cares what he's doing or where he's going. Sometimes you gotta spend 25 million for a weekend at Mar-A-Lago so that you can cut 15 million from Medicaid and Meals on Wheels and save the taxpayer -10 million!!! The savings are Yuuuuge! Trust Me!

Trump is going to walk away from these 4 years with a bulging bank account. And the gullible masses that voted for him and defend him blindly will suffer the most. It would be funny if it wasn't so utterly sad to know how many lives will be affected by this disgusting human beings (I won't call him a man) decisions.

Trump pulled off the biggest heist, right under their noses. He even has people in this tbread questioning whether he makes any money from his stays at his resorts. They cant imaging him billing anything to the tax payer. No...a stand up gentleman like him? Never.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

More likely the people defending him believe its in their best interest that he makes millions of dollars from his role as president. The church of trickle down is strong with this one.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

You guys have insane estimates. The most expensive part of presidential vacations is AF1. Of a $3.6M trip obama took to florida, $3.3M was AF1.

I'm not saying I'm pleased with him heading down to florida every month, but let's be sane here. The budget to protect the president comes from the NSA budget (more vacations means less money they can spend surveilling you). Further, obama spent over $100M on vacations while he was in the whitehouse, where were the complaints about meals on wheels or medicaid funding then?

At least trump is balancing the budget. Debt is down $100B since inauguration day. With that, he could go on vacation twice a day and still have money left over at the end of four years.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

You guys have insane estimates. The most expensive part of presidential vacations is AF1. Of a $3.6M trip obama took to florida, $3.3M was AF1.

I'm not saying I'm pleased with him heading down to florida every month, but let's be sane here. The budget to protect the president comes from the NSA budget (more vacations means less money they can spend surveilling you). Further, obama spent over $100M on vacations while he was in the whitehouse, where were the complaints about meals on wheels or medicaid funding then?

At least trump is balancing the budget. Debt is down $100B since inauguration day. With that, he could go on vacation twice a day and still have money left over at the end of four years.

My beef wouldn't be with his cost of security. Its peanuts in the larger image. Its that a lot of the cost is clearly going to his own businesses and therefore lining his own pocket.

And the fact that none of his cheerleaders in here have replied to this point of mine means they have no answer.

Utterly pathetic is the blinding hypocrisy. If Hilary or Obama had done this then you guys would be baying for blood.

Whats downright sad is that so may of you genuinely believe trump cares ones iota about the working and middle class. Its like watching adults who still believe in Santa Claus
edit on 20-3-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

He's not taking a salary. So how's he paying with tax money when he goes to Mar a Lago? Your logic doesn't check out, buddy.

edit on 20-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Then why cut pitifully small amounts out which fund useful public services? Your logic doesn't work.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

He's not taking a salary.

He is taking a salary.

So how's he paying with tax money when he goes to Mar a Lago?

Mar-a-Lago submits a bill to the US government for their services of housing, feeding and entertaining the President, his staff and security as well as his personal guests. The tax payer pays that bill.

edit on 20-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

He's not taking a salary. So how's he paying with tax money when he goes to Mar a Lago? Your logic doesn't check out, buddy.

This is too dumb for me to correct.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
He is taking a salary.

He's not taking salary. He's taking pension. Pension is money he saved before he resigned on January 19, 2017. He's using money he earned before he became president. So he's not using tax dollars.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

He's not taking salary.

Trump is taking his presidential salary of $400K a year. His paychecks are monthly and are around $33.3K a month. Trump, according to Sean Spicer, will donate his salary, which is in his bank account, supposedly at the end of the year. I'll believe it when I see it.

Following MSNBC's report over questions about whether President Donald Trump has donated his paycheck, Press Secretary Sean Spicer asserted during a White House briefing Monday, "the president's intention right now is to donate his salary at the end of the year."
Federal law mandates the president receive a $400,000 annual salary, paid out once a month. Under the law, Trump would have received his first monthly paycheck for $33,333 on Feb. 20, and another $33,333 on March 20.
www.nbcnews.com...

If you have proof to the contrary, please post it, as proof is a must in the Western World.

edit on 20-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

He's not taking salary.

Trump is taking his presidential salary of $400K a year. His paychecks are monthly and are around $33.3K a month. Trump, according to Sean Spicer, will donate his salary, which is in his bank account, supposedly at the end of the year. I'll believe it when I see it.

Following MSNBC's report over questions about whether President Donald Trump has donated his paycheck, Press Secretary Sean Spicer asserted during a White House briefing Monday, "the president's intention right now is to donate his salary at the end of the year."
Federal law mandates the president receive a $400,000 annual salary, paid out once a month. Under the law, Trump would have received his first monthly paycheck for $33,333 on Feb. 20, and another $33,333 on March 20.
www.nbcnews.com...

If you have proof to the contrary, please post it, as proof is a must in the Western World.

If trump donates his salary I will eat my own d*ck.

Not only that but his salary has nothing to do with my point, which I notice no one has still replied to.

I guess I got em trumped! Or should I say Drumpf'd, since, you know, that is his real name.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
I guess I got em trumped! Or should I say Drumpf'd, since, you know, that is his real name.

It's not Drumpf. It's Trumpf. His grandpa was Friedrich Trumpf. There's a corporation called the Trumpf group.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

There are similar names to Trumpf, such as Stumpf.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Mmm not every month..every week pretty much..you're only off by about 300%.

Oh, just so you know his budget is not in place..when you say 100 mill reduction you are referring to the tail end of Obama's budget..like it or not.
edit on 20-3-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
After finding out today that America lost Cyber War I to Russia, I now know our fearless leader's name, Yuri The Puppet.

A new drink served at Mar-A-Lago should be the Russian Puppet: Florida orange juice and Russian vodka, served on the rocks, symbolic of where America has ended up.

And the new name for the (Southern) White House? Bela House.

ETA Neither the oligarchs in Russia nor the American oligarchs who run America could care less about citizens. Oligarchs could care less if people have less food to eat or receive medical care. Mar-A-Lago seems to be a fitting symbol for what oligarchs care about, acquiring more wealth and protecting their wealth, at the expense of We The People.
edit on 20-3-2017 by desert because: ETA

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Yeh whatever.....

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

As a businessman, he was used to a pretty easy lifestyle. Nobody made him keep office hours and (unlike the rest of us) he didn't have to save up to get a 1 week vacation.

Yeah businessmen only work 10 hours a week - didn't you say you were a full time student...and you also had a chance to jump on that womens bus for some protesting?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Mar-a-Lago submits a bill to the US government for their services of housing, feeding and entertaining the President, his staff and security as well as his personal guests. The tax payer pays that bill.

So I guess the White House has zero expenditure - maybe run by volunteers....?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Aw, c'mon guys!

Camp David is an already-secure military facility. Mar-a-Lago takes big money to get it up to speed security wise.

It's a no-brainer!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join