It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puritan Pictures MISSING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I looked around a bit on YouTube and also just Google searching to see if anyone had said my opinion on this issue and I had found nothing and so out of both frustration and respect I give my honest worried opinion on what the missing YouTube watchmen Puritan Pictures or his given name jared haruyama.

He was reported missing off of all internet sites awhile ago and he was very active In the Christian YouTube community with a good few, and made to My understanding very good videos that had strength to them. Videos that many would watch over and over again and that had messages of conviction and reprove along with much encouragement, all things that the powers at be despise, especially if he was making "waves" which I think he did often. Also the amount of videos he had for there quality, was A lot along with a backup channel and I also believe a Facebook, some said these were taken down but I think that's bad wording, I would said dismantled or destroyed because the former implys to some that it could be that He himself took these things down which to my gut and feeling seems like absolute trash he didn't take them down and he has not surfaced since this occurred for any comment on the matter.

This in my eyes is serious because I don't just believe his videos and accounts that where seen my tens of thousands and that is a understatement where the only thing that was tampered with, I truly tell you that if you are a Christian to Pray honestly for God to bring what happened in darkness to The light in this matter with Jared and also for his safety.

I will tell you now why I didn't say the latter first to Pray for, and that is because I think in my mind there is much more than a healthy chance that Jared was Killed and if you don't want to take a leap that far (which I'm not afraid of) then he was imprisoned or detained somewhere (I really doubt that though but I say it for you) Now any Christian that has a head on his shoulders knows the times we are in and that it is not a joke and also that other Christians know the same I believe strongly that if his account where the only thing that was tampered with he would have made noticeable efforts to make contact(s) with the thousands of people he spoke with and videoed for often to tell of his situation and also that we should not worry for his safety but because he did not and has not I expected some Christians should have taken the initiative and posted on his behalf (I must say that a few have but they far understate the situation and say things like "maybe he just left YouTube or became tired of it all" which I find sad and a bit ridiculous) so I came to say a more realistic idea of what happened and to ask for your prayers so God brings what happened to light and also to pay a sort of respect to the missing Jared. That is all
edit on 18-3-2017 by CollectSecretHistory because: Rewording

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
uhhh, u wot m8?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CollectSecretHistory

Even the Bible has paragraphs buddy.

May i suggest you add some as bodies of text like the above are somewhat hard on the eyes.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

In The future I sure will I was more interested in getting the word out about this missing brother than caring about nice my body of text

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CollectSecretHistory

So the gist of what you are getting at is that this "jared haruyama" has gone missing?

Seems to be of some importance to you so i hope he turns up safe and sound.

Like i said through you need some paragraphs if you wish the majority of people who view this to read the entirety of that body of text.

You still have the ability to edit of course.
edit on 18-3-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I appreciate that

new topics

top topics

join