It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plaintiff behind Trump travel ban runs Muslim Brotherhood mosque

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I find this just about par for the course...CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood (even though Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, classify the MB as a terrorist cult... man if they call them bad then they must really really be bad huh?) The MB seems to be the ones behind every blade of grass in the good old USA these days.. Many, not all have questioned the judges decision in HI blocking Trump's seven country 90 day ban on Muslims entering the US. Oh by the way Obama paid a visit to HI before the judge made the ruling in a record time of 2 hours..! ..www.thegatewaypundit.com...
But that is just a side note (maybe nothing to see here?) to this thread which refers to the Muslim Brotherhood..

The main plaintiff in the Hawaii case blocking President Trump’s revised temporary travel ban is an imam with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

The irony is hard to miss: Trump has talked about declaring the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization, and now it is a Brotherhood-backed imam who is playing a key role in blocking his executive order on immigration.

Imam Ismail Elshikh, 39, leads the largest mosque in Hawaii and claims he is suffering “irreparable harm” from the president’s executive order, which places a 90-day ban on travel to the U.S. from six countries.

One of those six countries is Syria. Elshikh’s mother in law is Syrian and would not be able to visit her family in Hawaii for 90 days if Trump’s ban were allowed to go into effect.

www.wnd.com...

Call it connecting the dots or just maybe missing the whole target but to me it is still interesting.. At least as far as we know Obama did not meet with the judge on the tarmac at Honolulu international so at least there is that.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The article says Trump has been talking about declaring the MB a terrorist Org?

Well either the shoe fits or it doesnt.
I support Trump, but when it comes to this stuff he really needs to act, rather than vent on social media.

Perhaps Trump may now take the steps in recognizing the MB as a Terrorist Organization, so then the Imam will no longer be the plaintiff.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Yessir, CAIR recently celebrating the ruling in Hawaii.

This is a real terrorist organization in our country, anything anti-Muslim, they will try to derail.

www.youtube.com... - Challenging Extremism

*Don't bother wasting your breath in trying to correct me on that view, it won't change.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
The article says Trump has been talking about declaring the MB a terrorist Org?

Well either the shoe fits or it doesnt.
I support Trump, but when it comes to this stuff he really needs to act, rather than vent on social media.

Perhaps Trump may now take the steps in recognizing the MB as a Terrorist Organization, so then the Imam will no longer be the plaintiff.

Agreed he needs to declare it as soon as possible. The big question is: Is it possible? He can't even get a 90 day stay on people from only 7 Islamic countries entering our country without being undermined by the radical extremist left! I don't understand how we have let our country go this far but I pray the President Trump is able to reverse this trend if it isn't already too late.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I don't care about anyone's philosophy.
You trespass and my dog gets on you...you may well take a shotgun blast in the ass.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yes, hope he gets it done.

He should send the iman to see his mother.

Permanently.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Is not surprise we all know how good Obama was to all those terrorist like groups in the nation, giving them tax dollars for their terrorist activities, I mean "charities".

I am sure that the money use for the law sues are tax dollars too.

Before Obama CAIR was investigated as a terrorist organization by the Bush administration and had them under surveillance, Obama invited them into the White house.

What that tells you.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You and I have read and studied many of the same topics therefore we are usually in agreement

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
We'll know Trump is a serious player when he goes directly after these anti-American entities born of Political Correctness.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The Muslim Brotherhood assassinated Anwar Sadat, so it makes sense that Egypt would consider them terrorists.

Why the Obama administration didn't? Might want to look at Valerie Jarrett and the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61
Agreed he needs to declare it as soon as possible. The big question is: Is it possible? He can't even get a 90 day stay on people from only 7 Islamic countries entering our country without being undermined by the radical extremist left!

It's not the 'radical extremist left' that's causing problems for Donald. It's that pesky Constitution. If he could get rid of that he could muzzle the press, jail everyone that opposes him, dismantle the judiciary, and run this country the way he really wants to --- like a real dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

exactly!

The way I look at it - Yes, put the travel ban in place, sort out the immigration issues and do more screening on the refugees already in country and the ones petitioning to come in.
That 3 months gives the USA ample time to get things in order before taking in more refugees.
Once that 3 months is up, lift the ban, bring in the refugees that passed the revamped screening process and start implementing any changes or what not that have been found during the past 3 months.

Whats the worse that can happen during those 3 months?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

exactly!

The way I look at it - Yes, put the travel ban in place, sort out the immigration issues and do more screening on the refugees already in country and the ones petitioning to come in.
That 3 months gives the USA ample time to get things in order before taking in more refugees.
Once that 3 months is up, lift the ban, bring in the refugees that passed the revamped screening process and start implementing any changes or what not that have been found during the past 3 months.

Whats the worse that can happen during those 3 months?

Some Radical won't be allowed to see his mommy(unless he goes home
).

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: brutus61
Agreed he needs to declare it as soon as possible. The big question is: Is it possible? He can't even get a 90 day stay on people from only 7 Islamic countries entering our country without being undermined by the radical extremist left!

It's not the 'radical extremist left' that's causing problems for Donald. It's that pesky Constitution. If he could get rid of that he could muzzle the press, jail everyone that opposes him, dismantle the judiciary, and run this country the way he really wants to --- like a real dictatorship.

Unlike our previous president, our current president has no desire to rule the country for himself and his followers. He is trying to straighten out the mess the country is in. Instead of accusing of him of as many things as their tiny little minds can imagine, the radicals on the left ought to let him progress and see where it goes. I will be one of the first to yell foul if he screws up(not the petty bullsnip that is all over the media).

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Muslim Brotherhood assassinated Anwar Sadat, so it makes sense that Egypt would consider them terrorists.

Why the Obama administration didn't? Might want to look at Valerie Jarrett and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Yep and one of his half brothers MALIK Obama who is reported to be one of the reps for fund raising.. Many many videos and news articles about that....but the defenders will always say fake news... The Egyptians even accused him of being one of the architects for the latest version of the MB. youtu.be...

However the last video I saw of Malik he was not speaking well of his half brother the former president and basically called him a con man.... maybe just a family squabble ?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Oh really? You're talking about the guy that 'knows more than everyone else'? Knows more than the Generals, more than the intelligence community, more than scientists, all the opposing views are 'fake news', all people who oppose him are derided in one way or another. Yet he repeatedly spews forth demonstrably false information. Lies incessantly. And we're supposed to trust this guy's judgement to make everything 'great again''??? You are self-deluded. Look at the facts. Don't be sucked-in by your own personal agenda and prejudices.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Is nice to see how many players and from where are behind the scene trying to undermine our sitting presidents power.

We have to love how foreign entities wants to dominate our politics.

And then again The Russians and coming, the Russians are coming.

Its their fault.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Oh really? You're talking about the guy that 'knows more than everyone else'? Knows more than the Generals, more than the intelligence community, more than scientists, all the opposing views are 'fake news', all people who oppose him are derided in one way or another. Yet he repeatedly spews forth demonstrably false information. Lies incessantly. And we're supposed to trust this guy's judgement to make everything 'great again''??? You are self-deluded. Look at the facts. Don't be sucked-in by your own personal agenda and prejudices.

'Look at the facts. Don't be sucked-in by your own personal agenda and prejudices. " Great advice! You ought to try it.

He is not perfect but at least 90% of the perceived lies and wrong doing are just you extremist twisting everything to make it fit your agenda. Like I said I am going to give him the opportunity to prove/hang himself. I will make an informed decision after he has had a chance to do so. Take off your blinders and come along for the ride.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The Muslim Brotherhood having any influence in America is a crime. Hillary was in their pocket.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I came across this lecture series a few years ago, and I have posted it before, but it's still just as, if not more relevant today, so I'm posting it again:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join