It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Trump Tax Certificate a forgery ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

the 2005 Trump tax certificate appears to have been produced on a manual typewriter, I'm pretty sure by 2005 most people were using computers...

edit on 18-3-2017 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Probably a scanned in copy.
But wouldnt that be the greatest ? Trump trolls the hell outta Madcow and MSNBC with a fake tax return
It dont get no better'n that

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

kinda looks like obamas birth certificates... keep tryin..

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

just wondering what about the particular letters and number makes you say manual type writer, what characteristics makes you say that.

reason i ask it's a scanned copy, plus it's a copy of a copy. what i mean is the preparer made a copy for trump.
the more copies you make as in on a copier or scanner the worse the resolution becomes, especially if the machines are dusty.

here's my point, from the top of page two.

see how some of the words are missing and or blurred and the black spots that is typical of copies from copies. there is no way to tell if the origanal was done on a typewriter or computer from this. now if you had the actual copy from trump files you might could.
edit on 18-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

HUH? Donald Trump leaked a forged tax document? Who wouldn't have thought it?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Why would they forge it on a typewriter ?

Great conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Birther now Taxer, come on, TRUMPY not that DUMPY!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Who cares whoever gave it out got the hero of the week award in comedy!! well played even a couple of libs I have to put up with have pretty much shut up. They were harping about cutting funds to PBS and such till I brought up they spent over a BILLION on a losing candidate just imagine how that would have helped PBS!!!.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It's not a forgery it's the only one he could find that shows he paid anywhere near enough tax. It has been leaked by him because it's so old that had he produced it officially people would have asked : "erm why not release last years ?".

This way the gullible will suck it up and defend his tax returns........

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It doesn't matter forgery or not. Without all the supporting schedules it is a meaningless document. Anyone could just enter those numbers into a 1040 and SAY it's a tax return. But it's not. Those numbers are supposed to be rolled-up from the underlying schedules. That's where the facts lie. Other than that it's just smoke and mirrors. No value whatsoever. Anyone that's done a real tax return for a business knows that.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I agree with this.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill

the 2005 Trump tax certificate appears to have been produced on a manual typewriter, I'm pretty sure by 2005 most people were using computers...

Yes. Close analysis shows that there is a hidden layer. If you remove the top layer, you'll find... Obama's real birth certificate

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No typewriters, just photocopies. I've never seen a typewriter make Watermark's before.

If he photocopied those they could be considered illegitimate. I tried to apply for a driver's licence but then they said that my birth certificate was photo copied and that was not considered legitimate.

then again he might not be the one who photo copied them. that is why it is important to keep all your original receipts and documents.

top topics

join